About
Contact
Donate
Register

LIVE: Tonight's Speech in Shibuya Topic: Phantom Thieves
Click to go to bottom
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Toronosuke Yoshida, and I have an important topic to discuss with you all...

The Phantom Thieves.

There has been a lot of commotion lately about this elusive group and what exactly their intentions are. Are they good or bad, do they act in the name of justice or for personal gain, you could say they have definitely made an impact so far.

I think the problem we are not seeing here is that the actions of these thieves, whether or not we agree with them, is a consequence of our own lack of action.
It is because we as a society, choose not to take the action we need, choose to look the other way from the growing problems surrounding us. Our will to fight for what is right has left us and we have given in to apathy.

We should be ashamed that, as a whole, we are letting ourselves down. Is this the legacy we wish to really leave behind for the next generation?
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

We need to acknowledge how far we have fallen when we have people left so concerned to take action that they must do so from the shadows. The criticism they receive and the amount of consequence they face for simply doing the right thing is appalling.

There hasn't been an individual sought after this hard by law enforcement in over 50 years. Lee Harvey Oswald was pursued with less vigor than the Phantom Thieves are.
When are we going to wake up? When are we going to say enough is enough and take action?

Well ladies and gentlemen, I will wait no longer. I choose to stand up for what is right. Believe in me and I will help be your strength to stand up too.
I..ah! Oh my..

Uhm.. As I was saying..
Does anyone out there have something they aspire to do? I met a certain young man... Through a method that differs from mine, he was trying to reform the world. As you know, that is a very large mountain to cross. Unfortunately, I am unable to travel the same path as him.... However, I will not say goodbye. Because we will surely meet at the peak. He is desperately doing what he aspires to do. So I encourage you all. Please find what it is that YOU aspire to do. And I will support you. Because that is what I aspire to do.
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

That's.. that's not true! I would never take advantage of anyone like that!!

T..To get back on topic.. About the Phantom Thieves, please understand the situation as is cannot be left alone. We must join together hand in hand to take on the issues we face. Our future should not be the burden carried only by the Phantom Thieves alone!
*shaking* Sir will you please just listen to what I have to say or leave! I know I have made mistakes in my past but I want to put that all behind me
I..I think that's enough for today's speech..

Thank you for listening
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

I'm never going to be taken seriously as a politician again.. Those stories are going to haunt me for the rest of my career.. My life!

I can't take it anymore *shaking furiously pulls a gun from out of his coat*

I..I'm coming Michael! *puts gun in mouth*

........!
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

*turns and starts to shoot wildly into the crowd*

I AM GOOD FOR NOTHING!!

*hits chibii_tama in the chest with a bullet*

*Becomes riddled with bullets by the surrounding policemen*

Aaagk..!

*falls to the ground*

Farewell my apprentice.. *breathes last breath*

Does anyone out there have something they aspire to do? I met a certain young man... Through a method that differs from mine, he was trying to reform the world. As you know, that is a very large mountain to cross. Unfortunately, I am unable to travel the same path as him.... However, I will not say goodbye. Because we will surely meet at the peak. He is desperately doing what he aspires to do. So I encourage you all. Please find what it is that YOU aspire to do. And I will support you. Because that is what I aspire to do.
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

TORANOSUKE I SUMMON THEE!!
Do it, just do it! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow. So just do it! Make your dreams come true. Just do it. Some people dream of success, while you’re going to wake up and work hard at it. Nothing is impossible… you should get to the point where anyone else would quit and you’re not going to stop there. NO! What are you waiting for?! DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT! If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

TORANOSUKE! COME BACK FROM THE DEAD! WE NEED YOU!
You used the wrong speech
You gotta use his IG speech
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

I USED THE ONE WHERE HE KILLED HIMSELF IN
You don't summon someone by echoing their last words
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

Thats the cursed one though if he hears that it can spark a trigger of events
A trigger of events leading to his revival
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

We must revive him
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

Bouta bust out an Weegee board
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

TORANOSUKE ARE YOU HERE!?
Click to load png image (size - 170 kb)
LET ME REST IN PEACE
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

GOD DAMN IT NOT YOU LUIGI! I NEED MY BOI TORANOSUKE! IM USING A WEEGEE BOARD TO CONTACT HIM, SEND HIM HERE
I'M HERE TO BUST GHOSTS NOT CONTACT THEM
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

WE NEED THIS MAN BACK LUIGI! HE IS IMPORTANT!
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

TORANOSUKE!! I WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL YOU COME BACK
Bonafied-Monafied
Thread Creator

Still waiting on my boi to see this from the afterlife
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?