About
Contact
Register
Log in

Phansitemon Mystery Dungeon Re:Light
Click to go to bottom
Your dreams are troubled this night. Some of you are resting after undertaking a massive transformation. Others have yet to gain forms for a new world. Whatever the case, you dream of a dead and dark forest lit only by flickering stars. One of the stars falls, getting closer and closer, to the leafless treetops, and you are drawn to follow it. A voice echoes in your head. Hello again... Or is it the first time...? I may have drawn some others here by accident. Oh well. The more help, the better. Those who hear this world’s wish, tell me who you are. As you run through this lifeless forest, you feel compelled to answer... ooc: Guess what’s back, back again. This picks up where the short PMD rp from last time left off, with an altered story and simpler goal. Those who were members last time are free to return, and newcomers are welcome. Shall we begin?
Who I am?... I'm Niko, pretty sure I ended up as a Zeraora or something, unless this is a dream within a dream.
My name...is Angel. What was it again, a...Sigilyph? Perhaps.
Ina
#4

The young fox girl, well here she's a ninetails, hears this voice and is quite curious about it. "I'm Ina! Pleasure to meet you disembodied voice!" Despite being demolished last time she went on her adventures, she was enjoying her body very much. The nine tails made her very happy, and made her feel powerful. She's a little saddened by the state of this dream forest, but feels slightly welcome when she hears the voice
"Hello, yes, i'm Flareon of Pokemon fame. Oh, wait, we're in the Pokemon world aren't we? Cool, i'm going to go set off a trap." Flareon would then start running around in circles, hoping to step on every space in the room and/or kill himself of starvation.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#6

Ah, so the usual minus one... I shall wait here for other followers of the wish... The voice fades just as you four see a glowing ball of starlight on the ground... —- ...and you awaken to the inn you’ve been staying in the past two nights. It’s still nighttime, but a red and gold glow pierces through the windows. Outside you can see a massive pair of towers with markings that pulse crimson and gold respectively. This new structure in the fields hasn’t gone unnoticed. Already, pokémon of this town are stumbling out of their homes to gawk at it.
He yawns. Still getting used to this body, of course, but his thoughts in general have been kinda addled lately. He stares through the window for a moment. "Ehhh, guess I'll investigate, what could go wrong, right?" He goes outside of the inn and he goes ahead and taps the nearest pokémon. "Hey, do you know what's going on here, bro?"
{As he wakes up in his new body, he would almost attempt to stretch his limbs until he found out that he was once again, Sigilyph. He looks away from anyone that could have seen him awkwardly shifting and silently leaves.} "Ah, is there a new feature?" {The sigilyph would try to walk past Niko and get closer in hopes he can get a clearer view of what it was about himself.}
Flareon would follow Niko outside and try to circumvent Niko's attempts to investigate by virtue of distracting him. He would call out to the gay ape in a dissuasive tone. "Hey, don't you think it's a bit early to initiate this kind of scene? We haven't even joined the guild yet."
Ina
#10

After she wakes up, Ina yawns and smiles at her tails again. "I think i like this body even if its a bit weaker then my real one!" Shes still keeping her hesd up high, not minding the strange circumstanses. And then even stranger ones happen with the 2 strange towers... Huh. "Oooh cool looking towers! Maybe i can explore them!" She's visibly excited and runs towards the rest of the group, not saying anything because of the obvious glow.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#11

The long furry ferret - dare I say a furret - Niko tapped turns around and shrugs. “I dunno. I was just snoozin’ when the sky got all weird. There wasn’t any rumblin’ or nothin’. Just... poof!” He waves his stubby legs to mime the hypothetical smoke cloud. There’s already a crowd forming near the two towers. The only thing keeping the townsfolk from getting closer is some other ‘mons: guild members judging by their badges. The hastily-assembled security team is being ordered around by Garchomp. A sharp eye might notice a familiar bundle of yellow, red, and blue feathers trying to see over the crowd. Angel can see dark and light energy swirling at the tops of the towers. The towers themselves are made of stone and each have double doors at ground level. There’s also windows on each of the floors, although missing glass.
He doesn't even look at Flareon as he replies. "Fuck the guild." He moves through the crowd with a very visibly stoic attitude.
Ina
#13

"Archen!" Being the keen eyed fox she is, even if thats not her ability, shes still able to spot her feathered friend and run up to him happily. "Hi archen! Do you need a little help seeing over everyone?" She smiles at the little bird willing to help out her friend.
"What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch!?" Flareon's entire body gets devoured by flame as he charges into the Zeraora's chest, a reckless attack which would deal a lot of damage if it connected. "The members of the guild in explorers of sky are some of the most well-written characters in the entire series. Bidoof alone easily tops any of the uninspired filler your trash gen is filled with. Don't even get me started on designs, Homo Kong!" The unrestrained nerd showed no signs of shutting up, only pausing to take a step back and actually listen to what his foe-ally, or fally if you will, has to say in response.
He simply moves out of the way of the attack, he practically heard it coming from a mile away. "If you're gonna attack an unsuspecting enemy, it's best to not yell out in anger." He then grabs his tail mid-charge. "Good attempt, though." And then, next, he simply raises the Flareon and quickly slams him onto the ground, letting go and walking away afterwards.
Even while being slammed into the ground, Flareon would still not let up his argument. In fact, he nearly redoubled his feracity despite being turned upside down. "Ha! You can't even come up with a response! That means I win!" He would cross his front paws as he basked in his pride right before frowning with embarrassment as he took in his situation. "I wonder how that Espeon chick would feel if she saw me like this?"
{Angel would examine these stone towers, taking note of the fact that he could...probably, enter at any time he wanted. At least if there's no sign of any interruptions.} "The elements that these energies exude almost make me feel nostalgic. I think my mission can be realized...Maybe there's more here?" {The sigilyph would decide to look through the windows that had no glass, hoping to see something that'd tell him more about these wonderous landmarks, whatever they were.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#18

Angel has no trouble flying up to one of the windows. His view of the inside is distorted but he can make out a staircase spiraling up along the wall and the movement of a few creatures. Archen wags his tail and chirps to Ina. “Oh it’s you! Yeah!” He hops onto Ina’s back to get a better view. “This is so cool! Do you think it’s a new dungeon?” Niko, Ina, and Flareon join the crowd in time to hear Garchomp address everyone. “Settle down, settle down. This is an unprecedented event but the guild will take care to investigate it. All members, please meet at the base of the golden tower. Anyone else may join if they feel confident, but this isn’t going to be a walk in the park.”
He keeps moving through the crowd, not really listening to what the Garchomp says. "Outta the way." The Zeraora would simply pass by the Garchomp when he gets there.
Ina
#20

"A dungeon? Hmmmm... Maybe?" She has absolutely no clue what the bird means by dungeon and is just acting like she does. "Ya wanna get closer? Maybe we can get an even better look" She casually asks her feathered friend, completely ignoring the garchomp.
Flareon just happens to catch the Garchomp's words, confidently smirking as he approaches the base of the tower. "Probably not responsible of the guild to just yet anyone in, but whatevs. This is the perfect opportunity for the gallent hero that I am to swoop in and deny the villains their world-ending plot."
"Very interesting indeed. Maybe this should be a chance at forming new bonds?" {If his body could go through with it, Angel would decide to go knock on the side of the window and then enter through the window and take a closer look. However if it was too inconvenient he'd resort to entering through ground level. Perhaps like most normal Sigilyph?}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#23

“Of course!” Archen chirps. He’s completely on board with this despite his last attempt at adventuring going poorly. He stays perched on Ina’s back and flaps his wings excitedly. With the ultimate energy of absolutely not caring at all, Niko and Flareon end up at the bases of the towers despite confused stares from the guild members. The tower on the left has a malicious aura, while the right tower’s light is almost scorching. You’re free to choose which tower to ascend. Angel flies inside with no problems aside from momentary discomfort due to the distortion. In here there’s only one creature: an incredibly fluffy bipedal cat with fur that shines like metal. Its crazed grin widens upon seeing Angel. There’s stairs leading up to the next floor of this tower but you can tell the Perrserker will be in hot pursuit if you take them.
Hmm, this'll be quite the choice, huh? "Well, crimson or gold?" He takes a little time to think. The guild said that they want their members to gather around the gold-marked tower. Might as well go with crimson, then. He attempts to enter it.
"Salutations. I was just checking on how you were faring. I see that the situation looks very dire. I must come back with friends of my own to save you. Goodbye, I shall pray for your survival." {As "gracefully" as he entered the first time, Angel did the same thing to exit through the very window he came through, making sure not to break his meaningful eye contact with this Perserrker until he was out of the tower. From then on, he would go to the ground level, trying to scout for any of his allies that he was with beforehand.}
Flareon was racked with indecision and simply decided to take a nap in order to avoid deciding what to do until later.
Ina
#27

Ina took her (not) fossilized feathered friend to the two towers, completely ignoring the garchomp's warnings. She looks at the crimson tower and feels confident. "Pfff, all that evil energy is nothing! I bet i can go through that easily!" The fox girl looks very confident, having a slight smirk on her foxy face.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#28

Flareon fell asleep! Flareon is fast asleep... Angel finds his allies down at the base of the crimson tower. Niko and Ina boldly enter the crimson tower. This first floor doesn't have much in it, but there is one item sitting by the stairs... [Oran Berry: Restores 100 HP] [Now that we're in here, tutorial time! Crimson Tower is unlike most dungeons. It's composed of one room per floor, usually with a randomized challenge. There are 50 floors total. Aim for the top! Go go go!]
Jessica is surprised to see that only is she in a unfamiliar place, but also some in the form of a Braixen. "Hello? Annyone there? My name is Jessica, and I don't exactly know where I am."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#30

[Within the Dream] “This is just a dream... Jessica... the place I come from has a wish. I’m not sure where the wish will take you, but it’s a wish to stop a lingering disaster... Will you go?” Jessica sees a ball of light in front of her. Within is a sleepy yellow and white creature with a head shaped like the top half of a star.
Ina
#31

The young fox eagerly picks up the berry. "Ooh, food! We should store this for later in case of emergency, do you mind holding it archen?" She gives it to the bird and immediately starts heading for the stairs with confidence
He simply heads up the stairs without a word.
"That looks actually really cute" she says as the now Braixen wakes up, falling from the sky, right toward the crimson tower, yelling: "Why am I always falling!?" right as she actually smashes right thorough the first floor wall. "ow."
Flareon wouldn't wake up until someone passes him by, going by pmd's logic of someone walking in an adjacent space waking you.
{Despite being in the distorted tower himself, the Sigilyph didn't actually make the connection between this crimson tower that his allies stand against and the place where he met the Perrserker. So instead of attempting to reconvene with the friends that are venturing forwards, Angel instead goes to where literally everyone else stood. Maybe to find a Garchomp or a Flareon? Whoever was closer.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#36

Angel ends up right by Flareon, waking up the fire-type. All seems normal... ...aside from the fox that slammed through the tower wall. That’s gotta hurt. —- On the second floor, Niko and Ina find a layout identical to the floor below. Perched on top of this room’s stairs are a pair of vultures ornamented with bones. They stare down at you with disdain. Archen tries to hide in Ina’s fur while clutching his new berry. “Mandibuzz... Those are scary... They’re wild ones too.”
"why does this stuff always happen to me?" she grumbles to herself as she examines her surroundings. "Hello!? Anybody there!? Or even outside!?"
He scoffs. "Eh, these pricks seem like an easy time." Now for the intimidation attempt. "Only death awaits if you take me on! I suggest you fly on outta here!"
Ina
#39

The fox girl starts scheming things up and gives an unusually evil smirk to the vultures, giving her a bit of a power boost. "You two are going down if you dont run away! There's lots of ways i can make you suffer after all, hehe~" ~Nasty Plot~ Ina's special attack rose sharply!
(edited by Ina)
Flareon would rub his eyes, heading towards the golden tower and lazily going towards the entrance just to take a peek inside.
Jessica, deciding to go upstairs, then sees a Zeraora and a Nine tails about to fight two Mandibuzz. "Oh, hello there, you two! Your a Zeraora and a Nine Tails, right?" she says to the pair, smiling, happy to meet new people.
The Zeraora reacts to the new and unfamiliar voice that just snuck up on them by attempting to punch them in the face very quickly. that counts as quick attack, right?
"Ah, the golden looking tower? Good choice! But isn't that the one where our allies aren't going?" {The sigilyph follows behind the Flareon as he asks his questions, hoping that they get somewhere both figuratively and literally.}
(edited by religion_good)
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#44

Flareon and Angel see not much inside apart from some stairs. The others already went ahead. As for said others... Jessica is smacked by the spooked zeraora. She feels a power well up inside... [Blaze active!] Niko's intimidation attempt only earns him a Leer from one of the mandibuzz. These girls got Big Pecks, so there's no stopping them. The other swoops down to give Niko a good Knock Off on the head. It doesn't do much besides hurt. [Current status: All Allies: -1 Defense Jessica: In Blaze! (x1.5 Fire atk power)] For Jessica: The others have their info and can contact me on Discord for it, but you can't so here it is. Level: 25 Ability: Blaze Moves: Psybeam, Fire Spin, Howl, Flame Charge
Well, that sure didn't go according to plan. Whatever. "Alright, time to die, then." He rushes towards one of the mandibuzz, looking to knock it to the ground. Quick Attack, again.
Ina
#46

"Hehehe.... i guess that means you wanna burn!" The fox dashes up to the Mandibuzz not focused on Niko currently, getting right in its face before releasing a stream of fire from her mouth. Was it playing dirty? Yes. But if she hit it would hurt like hell. ~Flamethrower~
Jessica, who has extreme anger issues, yells: "Don't punch me!!!", as she wells up with anger, flame charging at the right Mandibuzz.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
Flareon looks at Angel with confusion, musing on their use of the word "allies." "You kidding? Those guys are like the party members that stay in the reserve cast all the time. I'm the main required protagonist. Let's go, HM slave!" He would recklessly rush in the entrance, going in a mad dash for the stairs but paying careful attention to turn manipulation in order to avoid getting hit. If an enemy came within 2 spaces of him, he would shoot at it with a blast of ember for his initial attack to get a kill without taking damage. Should he be hit with a room attack, he would go straight towards the enemy and use the same attack, paying attention to naught else. Should he be hit with a ranged attack, he'd move out of the line of sight repeatedly until the enemy was within distance to use his own ranged attack. Should no enemies encounter him, he would simply go to the next floor.
{Angel feels that it's nice his friend is having a very determined spirit, but is immediately confused by the new nickname. At first it was Angelo, and now it's something different? Maybe a groggy mind being rushed to working does that to the system.} "What is an HM?" {He asks, ultimately deciding to avoid the second part of the nickname as he follows his friend.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#50

Flareon robotically runs around and, once his AI decides to be smart, goes up the stairs. He then throws a Gravelrock at a sudowoodo on the next floor because the AI thought that was better than getting in attack range. The narrator punches themself for this stupid joke. Oh, Angel’s here too. —- Niko’s swift strike is met with a failed parry by the first mandibuzz, who’s left with a scratch across her wing. She retaliates with another swift blow that leaves Niko staggered but still in fighting shape. The second mandibuzz, however, fares worse. Half her vigor’s gone once the foxes’ flames clear. She caws and snaps open her wings, sending out a strong gust that pushes Ina back. [Current status: All allies: -1 Def Ina: +2 SAtk (factored it in, remembered this time) Jessica: +1 Speed, in Blaze!]
(edited by PrimPrim)
Ina
#51

As Ina is pushed back by the bird she growls a bit, but notices the new face, a braixen. Hoping that her fire absorption existed in this body too, she called out to Jessica" "Hey! You there, other fox! Help me out and hit me with something firey! Whatever you got!" She would wait for jessica to fire a.... Well a fire attack at her to activate....
~Ability: Flash Fire~
Power's up the user's fire moves if hit by one
From there she'd let out a pretty big flamethrower, due to the nasty plot and Flash Fire combo. If the braixen decided not to comply, then she'd just use will-o-wisp. Both would be aimed at the Mandibuzz, after all.
(edited by Ina)
Once her anger cleared away, atleast for the most part, says, calmly: "Sorry about that, I just have some reeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy extreme anger issues." giggling a little bit, then introduces herself, "My name is Jessica, and honestly, I am glad I'm a fire-type, seeing that even in my original form, I'm still foxish, like a fox girl, or kitsune, or what you want to call me, I'm also much more inclined to use fire in any needed situation, though for more close quarters combat, like this, I would much prefer using a sword or my martial arts skills." she says as, at the same time, races in for another flame charge, this time aimed at the Nine Tails, per her request.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
He's in some pain, but he pushes through it. "Nehehe... You're gonna make me have to use a move I haven't used before. This'll be fun." The blue parts of the Zeraora would suddenly start glowing, and the strange horn-thing on his head would rise. He'd then grab the Mandibuzz's head. "This is gonna hertz." He smirks at his bad pun while he shocks the hell out of the Mandibuzz. -Spark-
Jessica, sighing at Niko's pun, then says: "Can you please lay off on those puns, or you might experience a "slight" burn, both literally and metaphorically. Actually we should probably get to know each other, which means you two, since I already introduced myself."
Once he's in range, Flareon would use ember on the sudowoodo.
{This sudden appearance of a Pokémon that seems to be locked into combat almost startled Angel. Yet the fact that it hasn’t truly responded with violence led it suspicious as to whether it’s really an enemy. But with Flareon already pushing an offense against something that could be considered dangerous, Sigilyph takes a passive approach and uses Tailwind.} “I wonder where that rugged cat is...”
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#57

[Crimson Tower] With Ina's fire powered up, the mandibuzz is resembling a twitching roast chicken on the floor. That one's down for the count. All that's left is the other mandibuzz. Her body thrashes from the electricity and she can only send out one more gust before flying away. At worst, Niko got ruffled fur from that wind. [Battle won! Level up to all! No moves learned.] The third floor awaits. You can see some white-maned larvae crawling around when you reach the top of the stairs. They look really passive... --- [Golden Tower] Angel's Tailwind brings a much-needed speed boost to the duo. They can act twice on their turns now! The flames do barely anything to the "tree." The sudowoodo appears confused, then smiles and tries to mimic the flapping of Angel's wings. Its copying only brings an ordinary wind on the level of fanning your hands. What shall you do? Pass this thing by, or is it an actual threat...? [Status: All allies: Tailwind boost (x2 actions per turn)]
Doesn't tailwind only affect movement and not attacks per turn? Flareon uses his enhanced movement to take another step towards the ememy, attacking with fire fang in an attempt to ignite and tear apart its "bark".
He doesn't even look at the Braixen. "Let's skip the formalities for now. Anyway, give me that oran berry." He inspects the larvae from a safe distance while he waits to get his berry.
Ina
#60

The young fox sighs a bit, hoping taht she could have saved it for later. "Archen can you toss him the berry?" Ina looks at the Larvae and sighs in relief, glad that they arent agressive. She waits for the berry to be tossed before heading for the stairs again.
"rude, much? Seriously god, that really pisses me off, and, as I said, I have a very short temper, so don't test me. But fine, we can go with your plans, for now. Though I honestly wish I had kept atleast my favorite white, orange, and purple striped beanie through the change (hint hint)." she says as she grits her teeth and grips her stick, which she keeps in her tail.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
{Angel barely changes his facial expression, yet seeing the pathetic fake tree getting beaten down with a lack of a reason is a bit saddening to the eye. The sigilyph decides to fly past the sudowoodo, flapping it's wings and maneuvering to the side.} "It seems that I have done all that I can. Okay hero, you've got this!" {The sigilyph moves on to the other room in order to see what the deal is over there instead of helping the main character anymore.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#63

[Crimson Tower 3F->7F] “Gotcha! Here ya go!” Archen tosses the berry to Niko. [Niko healed to full HP!] The larvae just buzz as everyone ascends the stairs... Nothing of note is on Floor 4. Floors 5 and 6 have items! [Obtained Oran Berry and Pecha Berry!] Their good luck ends at Floor 7. A panda resembling a 17 year old Japanese delinquent, a smaller panda that’s probably a lackey, and a third small panda with a creepy smile block the stairs to the eighth floor. The first panda growls. “Good grief... these guys aren’t even worth my time.” —- [Golden Tower 2F] The bite only tickles the tree. It laughs and sets up a Tailwind of its own! You’re biting a rock. Not a good idea. Might wanna run but go wild dude. [3F] Meanwhile, Angel’s flight on the third floor is interrupted when a cottonball hits his face! No, wait, it’s a monster. A whimsicott that lands with all the grace of a drunken pigeon. She looks really grumpy, but she can’t possibly be a threat, haha... right?
The Zeraora simply cracks his neck. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." He begins to sharpen his claws on the floor. -Hone Claws- "If we're not worth your time, then why not move out of the way? Simple as that. But if you wanna start a fight anyway, better throw the first punch, and you'd better enjoy it."
"Why you-!" as she stops for a moment, and decides to focus on the at hand, being the squad of panda's blocking the way, so she decides to prep up another flame charge, just incase.
Ina
#66

Ina is excuted by the string of good luck, but the pandas make her frustrated. "How about you get out of our way then? Of do you like the feeling of being burned?" She smirks deviously as once again she thinks of all of the ways she could burn them. ~Nasty Plot~
{Angel doesn't actually try to move, instead opting to stand still and think about whether or not he should begrudge this creature. And after more standing still, he decides to listen to his mind and charges a psywave, using it to hurt the whimsicott in hopes the cottonous creature gets off of his face.}
Flareon realized moving would pose a risk in itself, instead opting to stay right in front of the enemy. He attacks by biting (which is somehow more effective than biting but with fire) the sudowoodo's "bark" twice more, hoping to chip away at its defenses.
Jessica, who had an idea that may or not work, tries to focus her flames through her stick, trying to make it into a suitable katana, maybe, since in the manga and anime, pokemon get new moves through sheer effort and training, not "leveling up" your pokemon, like in the games.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#70

[Crimson Tower 7F] Ina’s mind is sharper! Special Attack up! Jessica’s test doesn’t yield much of significance. They can meld into a shape for a few seconds if she really focuses, but this doesn’t accomplish much. Niko begins to sharpen his claws. His taunt makes the pangoro smirk, but there’s a hint of anger behind that challenging grin... This large panda cracks his knuckles to get himself Worked Up. The pancham to the left sticks its tongue out at Ina, a gesture annoying enough to make anything but attacking hard to focus on. The pancham to the right does the same thing to Jessica. [Status: Niko: +1 Atk/Acc Ina: +2 SAtk, Taunted (can’t use status moves) Jessica: Taunted (Can’t use status moves) Enemy Pangoro: +1 Atk/SAtk] —- [Golden Tower 2F] The bite actually chips off some rock, but this comes at the price of the fake tree bringing down a shower of rocks, hindering Flareon’s speed. That alone is enough to put him in range of another Rock Tomb KO’ing him! The tree then assumes a defensive pose. [Status: Flareon: -1 Speed] [3F] The whimsicott is blown around like a feather on sea waves. That Psywave was almost at maximum strength. Though the retaliating Moonblast makes Angel feel weaker mentally, his only attack won’t be affected by this fairy magic. [Status: Angel: -1 SAtk]
Jessica grits her teeth and says: "I'll work on it later, for now, I'd better focus on the pangoro and the panchams first." as she flame charges the Pancham that just taunted her, then rolls straight into a fire spin. "And that is why you don't pull shit like that around me."
Ina
#72

Ina is EXTREMELY angered by the taunt and tries to pull the same thing she did with the Mandibuzz to the pamcham, except altering it because of its size. Instead of going under, she instead goes behind the pancham and attempts to flamethrower the small panda to ashes. ~Flamethrower~
"Ah, if that's all you can do I won't hesitate to capitalize on this opportunity!" {Instead of immediately going for another Psywave, the Sigilyph flaps it's wings, creating another Tailwind to set up for more games of chance with his only psychic attack. Why attack once when you can attack twice?}
Flareon wouldn't allow this to dissuade him from keeping up the assault, realizing that fleeing now would spell certain doom. He would continue to bite and gnaw at the rock, ferociously exerting the full force of his body into a powerful leap at the enemy's torso, aiming to fully incapacitate them and earn a safe retreat.
The Zeraora smirks. "Alright, no first punch? Alright, guess I'll throw mine, then." He rushes at the Pangoro, he absolutely wants to deck him. -Quick Attack-
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#76

[Crimson Tower 7F] Niko lands a swift flurry of strikes on the pangoro’s large belly. The panda growls but takes the blow with a stoic expression. He’s waiting for the perfect moment. The pancham is caught off guard by Ina’s maneuver. Flames continue to burn its fur even when the attack is over. The other pancham is knocked out of Fire Spin range with Jessica’s Flame Charge... but wait! The illusion breaks! It’s a zoroark! The pancham’s retaliating slash does little to Ina, but the zoroark lands a mighty blow on Jessica, taking the bipedal fox mage down! Things are looking rough for the party. “Not good enough. Vital Throw!” The pangoro grabs Niko and, using the zeraora’s momentum, flings him into a wall. It’s a hefty attack but Niko can handle it. [Status: Niko: +1 Atk/Acc Ina: +2 SAtk, Taunted (can’t use status moves) Jessica: KO Enemy Pancham: Burned Enemy Pangoro: +1 Atk/SAtk] —- [Golden Tower 2F] As Flareon attacks again, the tree counters with a Sucker Punch! The bite wears it down again but it wiggles its long body confidently. It covers its face with its “branches” again... [Status: Flareon: -1 Speed, Dangerous Health!] [3F] In response to the Tailwind blowing, the whimsicott giggles and sends out cotton spores. Angel’s wind wouldn’t have given him a speed boost either way... Feel free to say “Narrator, spam Psywave” if needed since I honestly didn’t expect the party to get this split. [Status: Angel: -1 SAtk, -2 Speed]
After getting flinged into the wall, he starts laughing. "Finally, someone who can actually keep up with me. I've been waiting for this." He runs up to the Pangoro again, this time looking to shock the hell out of him instead of simply punching him. -Spark-
{The sigilyph was astonished, not really figuring out what happened until the last second where it gets cotton spored. Maybe the rules of this world need to have another perusing. Again, it stood still in the air for only a quick moment with a blank stare until it faces Whimsicott once more.} “And for my next trick, I shall say that I was only pretending to be stupid.” {Spams Psywave.}
Ina
#79

Ina, now wanting to avenger her fallen party member, aims at the newly revealed zoroark and gets ready to fire another flamethrower. Before she does, however, she speaks to the archen on her back. "Archen! If you can attack id really appreciate you hitting the pancham!" And thus, she dashes and leaps above the zoroark, attemting once again to flamethrower an enemy in its blind spot.
(edited by Ina)
Flareon would now bite at the enemy's feet, simply attempting to make them flinch while also aiming to conserve some of his own energy.
No, this is very annoying to Jessica, but she was knocked unconscious, and, usually, when that happens, she, well, basically, astral projects herself, sending her spirit outside her body, which, by the way, looks like a purple and ginger haired, green eyed 18 year old human girl, because, no matter her outward appearance, this will, is, and always has been and will be, who she is, deep in her soul, Jessica Afton. After, you know, that,she grumbles to herself: "Why do my powers always have to be like this? So, problematic and annoying,I mean seriously, I can't participate in the battle now that I'm conscious, thanks to that Zoroark, now I can only watch. Oh hey, Ina-chan. How are you holding up? Let me "guess", you're now trying to avenge me, aren't you? Well, good for yo-, I mean us. By the way, I know you name because of telepathy, of which I'm a mater at." she pouts and states as she continues to view that ongoing battle.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#82

[Crimson Tower 7F] “O-okay! I’ll do my best!” Archen leaps off Ina’s back and flails his wings at the pancham. With his Wing Attack being a flying attack, it’s enough to take the tiny panda down! “D-did I do it? Did I get ‘im?” Ina’s flames envelop the zoroark’s mane. The dark fox is about to collapse, but has put all his energy into a counterattack. His claws leave a nasty gash on Ina’s flank before he collapses. All that’s left is the pangoro. Niko’s sparking fists collide with the pangoro’s own. After a loud exchange of “ora”s and “oro”s, Niko lands a clean hit on the jaw. Both sides are panting, but it’s the pangoro that took this round’s damage. Jessica, unfortunately, is a run of the mill braixen and thus lacks her normal astral projection abilities. The world of the living is oblivious to her. However, she may rest and enter a dream calling her if she desires... [Status: Niko: +1 Atk/Acc Ina: +2 SAtk, Taunted (can’t use status moves) Jessica: KO Enemy Pangoro: +1 Atk/SAtk] —- [Golden Tower 2F] Unfortunately, Flareon chose the wrong time to strike. The sudowoodo had prepared another Sucker Punch! SMAAAAASH! Flareon got hurt and collapsed... [Like Jessica, you may choose to enter the Wishmaker’s Dream to spend your time sleeping well.] [3F] Fortunately, Angel’s attack hits hard as it can! The whimsicott drains some energy from Angel but it’s not enough to save it. Angel’s path is cleared. The battle has been won! Will you move onwards and upwards?
(edited by PrimPrim)
I choose the opposite of whatever Jessica chooses
Ina
#84

Ina struggles after that last slash from the zoroark, but smilea at Archen. "Thanks archen, you did great.....could really use that berry right about now." She waits for the bird to return to her and give her the Oran Berry. Then, she goes behind the Pangoro and stares at Niko. "We worked pretty well together last time, wanna take this thing out together? Try to knock him towards me and ill burn him to a crisp!" If the cat would agree to this, she would wait for him to knock the Pangoro towards her before firing yet another flamethrower. If not, then she would at least attempt to support her teammate by quick attacking from behind in an attempt to knock the panda towards Niko.
(edited by Ina)
Jessica doesn't fully understand what is going on, but decides to go on with this new dream anyway, curious about what it might hold.
The Zeraora shakes his head at the Ninetails' suggestion. "Of course I don't wanna take it out together, I wanna keep this fight honorable. If you try anything funny, I assure you that it won't end well." He tries to rush in for more electrified hits. It worked well last time. -Spark-
{With this newfound victory achieved through his own doing, Angel would relax a bit and sigh out with relief.} "Hmmm...I wonder." {The sigilyph does not go anywhere just yet. Instead he stays in the room, trying to focus on himself and see his own status.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#88

[Crimson Tower 7F] "Tch... you let your guard down." The pangoro endures the heavy blow despite nearly being knocked over. He focuses all of his energy into... "Oro oro oRO!" A critical Arm Thrust sends Niko flying away, but the pangoro falls to one knee. The twig of bamboo in his mouth twitches slightly. "...Phew. That was a good match. You're strong, Zeraora. I've heard you're fast as lightning, and ya haven't gotten too rusty. Props to you. If you swing by the upper floors sometime later, fancy a rematch?" [Battle over! Jessica and Ina have leveled up!] --- [Golden Tower 3F] Angel's status: 36/75 HP. No bad statuses. EXP to next level: 3. --- [Wishmaker's Dream] Those in the dream find themselves at that same forest. The star-like pokemon floats in the center. Back again... oh well... you'll be safe. That's the power of the world's wish. You could take this time to reflect on what brought you to failure...
Ina
#89

Ina is suprised at how nice the Pangoro is being. Now she feels kinda bad. "Hey, uh, sorry about taking out your.... Friends? Teammates? Im honestly not sure what they are but still i just kinda felt threatened so i just kinda went for it, you all fought great though! Even if i wasnt the one taking you on, heh" She relaxes a bit and looks at Jessica. "Hey, archen, do you have one of those reviver seeds you said they were called? Think she needs it"
" Um, first what do you mean "again", I've never been here before, second, hm, when I think about it, my downfall might have being too brash and overly-confidant, as well letting my ginormous anger issues control my actions, then again, I am only dealing with a fraction of tool belt, not even being able to use most of my powers, also, when/and/or how can I get back to reality, and wake up from this dream?" she says, her voice echoing in the dream scape.
The Zeraora, after tumbling upon hitting the ground, gets back up. He smiles quite warmly. "Yeah, I'd like that very much." He takes a moment to sit down and rest.
“How interesting. I guess I shall see what my ally is up to.” {Angel turns away from the entrance of the next room, ultimately deciding to head off to the previous room where his friend Flareon currently was.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#93

[Crimson Tower 7F] Archen hasn’t got anything to help the braixen so he just sits down, disappointed. The party takes some time to rest and recover. The pangoro points at Jessica. “Eh, don’t worry, this is a normal day for us. I can patch up my crew just fine, but dunno how well you can lug her around. If ya want a quick way out, the tenth floor of this tower can bring ya back down with its teleporter thing.” Before bidding them farewell, the pangoro tosses a cheri berry to Niko as a parting gift. Enjoy. —- [Golden Tower 2F] Angel finds that Flareon has collapsed. Rest in peace. The sudowoodo stands in the corner like nothing happened with a goofy smile. —- [Wishmaker’s Dream] You want to go back...? Then reach the top of either tower and defeat its master. That is how you can do that. You’re almost one fifth of the way there. I’m getting tired again... mmm...
"Can I at-least go back to the tower I was previously in? Hello? Damn it!" she yells angrily as she realizes the pokemon fell asleep. "Great, just, great, now how am I going to get back to Ina-chan?" she grumbles to herself as she sits at the edge of a nearby pond, hoping to go back to the others soon.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
He catches the cheri berry. "Ah, thank you." He uses his teeth to pick the berry off of its stem. He seems to... Lick it in an unusual manner, making strange motions with his tongue, the berry moving so fast on it that you swear it's making afterimages. The Zeraora also seems to be... Making strange noises while doing so. "Rerorerorerorerorerorerorero..."
"Hm? Do I hear a JoJo reference? Like Kakyoin's cherry licking?" she asks absolutely no one, as a form invisible to none stand users flickers beside her real body, which she does still have, since a stand is manifestation of a person's fighting spirit, so she would always have it, no matter what kinda body she is in. And, now that I say that, it kinda sounds like D4C (Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap).
Ina
#97

Ina smiles at the Pangoro. "Great, then no hard feelings! I hope i get to fight you too, i dont get to fight strong opponents often!" Ina thinks about the teleporter and sighs. "I hope no one is there on the way to the teleporter... I love a good fight but then carrying her body is gonna be a chore and a half... Sorry Archen, you might need to move." She says this as she attempts to pick up Jessica as gently as possible, and attempts to put her on her own back. Shes definitely weighed down at this point, and doing quick movements might be hard for her, but shes willing to help out a teammate. She doesn't question the weird noises from Niko and just heads for the stairs, waving at the pangoro. "Hope we get to see you soon!"
{As Angel goes over to the previous room, he is devastated to see his partner collapsed on the ground. Even so, he stays calm and goes at a relatively slow pace, like his nature tells him to.} “What a terrible occurrence. I must say, I object to this heavily.” {The sigilyph says as he goes up to the unconscious Flareon in a casually wispy voice, almost in a tired manner as he yawns and flies his way over there, examining if there would be any way of patching him up. At the same time, he gives the closest gesture to a wave his wings can make to the Sudowoodo in a friendly manner as if nothing much else happened.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#99

[Crimson Tower 7F->10F] Archen follows Ina and Niko up the stairs. All that's of note is the glimmer of money and the gleam of an orb, both of which Archen grabs with a chirp. Once the tenth floor is reached, the group finds more stairs and a red-marked ring. This ring on the ground, covered in arcane symbols, must be the teleporter. [Escape Orb and 200 P obtained! 10F teleporter link established!] --- [Golden Tower 2F] The sudowoodo continues pretending to be a tree. There isn't much the sigilyph can do about Flareon. He's off in the land of slumber. --- [Wishmaker's Dream] The Stand has trouble materializing. Something about this world is preventing its manifestation. It's still there, but it can't be called out. Some other force is overpowering it... A force that can overpower the very soul. Truly, such a power must be infinite.
Ina
#100

Ina sighs happily, as her legs are starting to tire out from carrying Jessica. "Lets head back for now, uhhh... Who are you again? You seem familiar for some reason.. but you look pretty beat up and shes knocked out, but i can tell shes still alive at the very least." She knew she had met this Zeraora somewhere before, but didnt know. It wasnt in this world, thats for sure, but they did know each other.
He eventually stops doing the rero thing and just consumes the cheri berry. The Zeraora attempts to respond. "Who I am? Zeraora, of course." The Ninetails he's talking to seems familiar to him somehow, but he's unsure.
"When can I get back to Ina-Chan and the Zeraora?" she asks as she continues to train her fire constructs, to the point she can create almost anything out of her flames, and, keep in mind, she has been doing this for the last 8 hours in the Wishmaker's Dream, where time flows differently, faster, so she doesn't know how long she has actually been unconscious for, and what is and has been happening with the others.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
"How saddening. But there's nothing to it. I must be off once more." {With having no way to heal him nor anything that can help carry the Flareon's unconscious body, Sigilyph waves goodbye to the tree in the corner as he sees whether or not he can exit early.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#104

[Crimson Tower] You are left with the stairs leading upwards and a teleporter to the base. With a low rumble, a bridge forms off to the side leading to the other tower. What shall you do? --- Angel is easily able to return to the base the way he came with Flareon. A few guild members are playing cards outside. "Hey, guys. Is water wet?" "Shut up, Furret." A meowth that's already been eliminated from this game finally notices the duo's arrival. One toss of a bucket full of glowdrops later, Flareon is soaked but gradually recovering. He'll be unpleasantly woken up by this. "There ya go! I was waiting to do that. Not much else to do when the game goes on forever."
2 dream hours later. "hey, Mr. star, how can I head to the others. Back to the towers." she asks, while absent mindily playing with a fidget sphere of fire in her off hand.
"Oh hey, I forgot he was here. I thank you for your valiant efforts. May you be blessed by...yes..." {Angel does his best to converse normally in his casual conversation. Yet when he realizes Meowth is helping Flareon, he starts to get off track, thinking back to whatever god these pokemon might worship.}
Ina
#107

"I think we should head back, im pretty fjne thanks to that berry, but you look pretty beat up and.. i think her name was jessica? But i cant keep carrying her around forever, and i dont wanna wait to find another reviver seed..." Ina is struggling to keep Jessica on her back at this point, and looks at the teleporter.
He shrugs. "Why not just toss her out the window? Let the other pokemon handle it. I won't object to a rest, but we could've thrown her out like... 3 floors ago."
Flareon would look around as he groggily awakens, slowly steadying his breathing. "Ok, not doing that again. I think I may just train in one of the less dangerous dungeons. Uhhh... anyone got a map?" He would look between everyone present for a response.
Ina
#110

Ina gets a little frustrated. "Hey! Thats mean! If we're gonna leave her alone we should at least put her on the teleporter! Besides, what about your injuries? We dont know whens the next time we're gonna be seeing one of those healing berries!"
"Eh, she's not worth teleporting, real talk." He shrugs again. "Just my opinion."
(edited by InterNiko)
In the dream. "You know what, I'm just going to wake myself up, partially because I'm pretty sure "someone" just insulted me. also because I'm bored." So, through sheer force of effort, wakes herself up from the Wishmaker's Dream. Back in the "real" world. Jessica jolts awake with Ina and the Zeraora, then says to the Zeraora: "Why can't you be atleast a little bit nicer to others? Oh, and hello Ina-Chan, nice to see you again."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#113

[Crimson Tower] Hey, you. You're finally awake. Heard you were- ow ow okay, okay, I won't finish it! Ahem. I got nothing to say. You do you, kids. --- [Outside] "Myeh... training? Dungeons? We're kinda putting all our focus on this thing, but we've got some cleanup to do if we're on the B-team. You might be able to join up when we get enough time to get organized, nyeh. No map on me. Gogoat ate it." The meowth goes back to examining its manicured claws.
Ina
#114

.....well that happened "Oh hey you woke up Jessica! Uhh.... Can you get off my back now please? Ive been carrying you around and im starting to get tired...."
He scoffs. "It's not really in my payroll to give a shit, foxyloxy." The Zeraora steps onto the teleporter.
"Honestly? To me I've been in that dream for about 12 or so hours, most of which I used to train up my fire construction technique, and I've gotten alot at using it." she says as demonstrates by using her stick to create a fire Katana. "Oh, and, before you ask, Ina, I know your name because I'm a telepath, and I used my abilities to read your name off your surface thoughts. Oh sure, Ina-Chan. I'm going to kill that Zeraora one of these days."she says as her eyes she a brlliant purple with dinosaur slit pupils, as her anger soars again. (side note, my purple dinosaur eyes denote anger, by the way)
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
He chuckles. "12 hours, huh? It's not been that long. I think you might've suffered some sort of serious brain damage from crashing through a wall. Plus the fact that training in a dream isn't training at all."
"Wanna bet!?" she asks angrily, holding her stick/katana to his neck. "Also, I'm pretty sure time was accelerated there, so shut your fucking furry mouth." she states, as her are practically burning with anger now, as in they are literally filled three different shades of purple layered fire now.
He has quite the stoic expression. "You sure you wanna do that?"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#120

Fight! Fight! Fi- er, sorry. Supposed to be impartial.
"You really think I care? Besides, we're both probably older than anything a normal human being can even comprehend, am I right? Plus, tell me one good reason I shouldn't, Hm?"
"Why you shouldn't? Well of course, I have one good reason..." He grabs Jessica's flame stick. "This." Using his great speed stat, he knocks the stick out of Jessica's hand. "Stay in your coma this time.... OR...." His left hand starts crackling with electricity as his goes in for a speedy punch. -Spark- "A!"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#123

The narrator has done the math, and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw3RiRUA29k Jessica is knocked into the teleporter and ends up KO’d on the grass outside. The meowth there sighs and splashes more of the bucket’s liquid onto her to wake her up. “Dang, two in less than two minutes? I’m on a world record pace, nyeh.”
{The sigilyph had trouble trying to figure out what to say at all, and is blessed by the gods that a conversation topic has appeared. Albeit very sudden and concerning, it didn't matter as it was better than spending time looking up at the sky for no reason.} "Ah, another newcomer? Pray tell, do these subdued critters usually rain from the sky these days?" {Angel almost excitedly asks the Meowth even more questions except for the essential ones, as always.}
Ina
#125

....well that happened too. Ina is preeety infuriated at this point. "CAN YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING FOR 5 SECONDS!? I turn away for a minute and you punch her through the teleporter!" Shes angry. Like, really angry. She tries to refrain from setting things on fire, however. "Look, i get that we want out, or at least you guys want out, because i like this body, but SERIOUSLY! Its so tiring hearing you two bicker! We all helped each other so lets just work together for once! Maybe this tower's related to why we're here ok!?" She glares down Niko.
Before the punch can connect with her, Jessica makes a big, fiery arm come out out of her shoulder, that grabs the Zeraora's arm, and slams him against the wall as she goes and retrieves her stick. She then looks directly Ina's eyes, and says: "Seriously, Ina-Chan? You didn't even think to intervene, like, at all?"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#127

GM here. The narrator’s word is law. Take the L, Jess.
Okay okay,but atleast get Niko to stop being such a jerk. "Ow, thanks for that. Damn that Zeraora!" she says, as she gets up to try to get back to them.
The Zeraora simply makes a gesture with both hands while walking to the teleporter. Basically spelling out a W with his fingers. "As I've said, I don't really care."
Ina
#130

Ina growls, but sighs trying not to cause any more problems than there already is. She just walks to the teleporter. "Archen, do you still have that money? It might be a good idea to get stuff from the shop"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#131

Archen nods. “Yeah, I’ll see what I can get!” After that exchange, the teleporter brings them to the base of the towers. They’re all reunited now. The meowth takes all of this chaos with a relaxed shrug. “Only when ‘mons screw up. Actually, it literally rained pokemon during that one typhoon... That was wild. Froakies for days.”
He looks around. "Hey... I've got a question... Does anyone sell any sort of fermented fruit juice?" Only the most important questions, truly.
'I really wish I could use my stand here, but something is overpowering it, not letting it fully materialize, which is very annoying, and even more reason to get back to the real world, sad that the exit is at the top of these towers. Well, let's adventure there, and hopefully find an answer to why we are all here. Also, Ina-Chan, did you happen to fetch my stick while you were still up there?"
Flareon joins the group which appeared at the base and looks at Jessica with contempt, mocking her in a smug tone. "HA! Stand? What's next, you're gonna pull out a sword of light or something? Get real, this isn't some fantasy anime land." He then starts laughing at her condescendingly, not regarding anyone else present.
"What are you even talking about? Do you even realize where we are? We are in the world of pokemon, and you think this isn't fantasy? So why is it so surprising that other people have such powers in real life?"
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
Fayth
#136

*Upon Jessica stating that she has a stand, a Guzzlord can be heard screaming in the distance.*
He smirks. "Aren't you supposed to fetch your stick like the canid you are?"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#138

The meowth wisely ignores the argument. “Get some at the inn, hun. Just say ‘get me a drink, bartender’ and you’ll get that ‘juice.’” He chooses his words carefully since lil’ Archen is around. Archen, speaking of him, is just talking the ear off of whatever poor guild member was nearby. He’s still excited about his adventure.
"Holy shit! Who and or what was That!?" she screams as, well, let's just she doesn't exactly have nerves of steel, accidentally and involuntarily sends a gigantic, fist made of fire towards the direction of the voice. Meanwhile, Jessica jumps, like, 20 feet off the ground from fright. "Sorry!" "Says the one who, one, made me drop my stick, and two, punched me through the teleporter in the first place!"
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
Fayth
#140

*As Jessica's fire fist misses completely, a Guzzlord can be heard screaming in the distance.*
He fingerguns at the Meowth. "Thanks, sweetheart." Before he starts heading for the Inn, ignoring the screams of the damned, he replies to the annoying as fuck Braixen. "It's all a simple game of fetch. Go get it, puppy."
"Yes, the world of pokemon aka the real world.. Oh, but since you seem to think this is middle earth, let me just change into a more appropriate form by using my omnitrix with my opposable thumbs." He chuckles at this statement as if it was all truly absurd to even consider.
"I'm a fox you goddamn electric rodent!" she screams as her eyes flash purple again.
"Also, shut the fucking hell up, and stop being so damn sarcastic." she says, alot mre calmly this time, though her stand tries to materialize itself again, though, again, failing to fully appear.
Ina
#145

Ina follows archen, looking to see if he bought anything. "Hey archen!" She smiles warmly... Heh, warmly, at the archen and looks to see who he's talking to.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#146

Niko arrives at the inn without trouble. Its tables are mostly empty. At the counter an indeedee is polishing a glass. His butler-like appearance is rather fancy for a place like this. —- Archen smiles at Ina. “Hi! Are we gonna go shopping soon? It’s pretty late but I can stay up a little longer!” The zangoose he’d been talking to looks at Ina with an exhausted expression. “This your kid? He just wouldn’t stop talking... you must think you’re pretty tough to get that far in the tower.”
He sits down. "I'd like a drink. It's been quite the rough day, lemme tell ya."
{Every single event goes by very quick, Angel's eyes merely gazing at the sky in hopes that he can get back to his senses.} "I've forgotten why I'm here again...maybe I should join the rest of the group." {The Sigilyph enters the inn, trying awkwardly to sit on one of the chairs at the table as he looks down, vibing in the corner.}
Flareon looks at Jessica with evil eyes, becoming significantly more irritant at this point. "Show me a single person here who is, or has ever been, a human. You must've hit your head way too hard or something. And the yellow thing isn't a rodent, it's... so badly designed I can't even tell what it is. Seriously, it's the most hideous pokemon i've ever seen."
Ina
#150

Ina chuckles. "Well i wouldnt call him my kid but he is nice to have around! And yeah, getting taht far in the tower wasnt easy but i mean we did it!" She then smiles at archen "Yeah, we should get going if its late. Dont wanna keep the store owner past closing time!"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#151

Indeedee doesn’t waste words. With the swiftness of an expert, he pours some fermented juice into a glass and slides it all the way down the counter. He gives Angel a small nod when the sigilyph arrives but still refrains from speaking. —- “Hm... Not shabby, but I could do that in my sleep. Let’s see you top that next trip,” the zangoose mutters. He turns around and marches away. Rude. Archen leads the way to the Pickup Shop with a skip in his step. As usual, sitting at the counter is good ol’ Zigzagoon. Being an older ‘mon, she’s not used to being up this late, but she gives the two a smile. “Hello, dearie. Are you looking for something?”
He catches the glass. "Danke." He chugs the contents of the glass without second thought.
"Ha! Hilarious. You actually believe I'm an actual pokemon. Now, listen here, bud, I was originally human, but through the bizarre-ness dreams, here I am now. So stop being so cynical about my world, just hustle on with your life." she says as she then walks past the Flareon and tries to get the Inn.
Ina
#154

....well he was rude,anyways Ina follows her feathered friend to the shop and smiles warmly at the zigzagoon. "Hi! Sorry for keeping you up late, we just wanted to get some supplies!" Ina looks around for some oran berries, maybe even some reviver seeds too. Better to be safe than sorry after all.
Flareon incessantly chases Jessica, appearing at her side in the most irritating manner. He then mocks her with an overly feminine exaggerated rendition of her voice "Oooh, look at me! I was totally human in my past life! Believe me guys I had a dream about it! I'm telling the truth I swear! My uncle works for Nintendo!"
Jessica clenches her teeth, then yells at the top of her lungs: "Shut up!" as a gigantic fist of fire materializes and grabs Flareon, and then starts to choke the fiery pokemon.
dodges
"You little shit. Why can't you just leave me alone."
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
{After some moments of staring off into space thinking about many cursed things from a thread of his mind that start with a g and in a y, the Sigilyph returns to Earth. Or rather, this pokemon world, where everything is full of lively critters and is great. The Sigilyph would attempt to awkwardly wave a wing toward the Indeedee to say hello.} "May I get one as well?"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#160

Zigzagoon scratches her chin and looks at the money Archen put on the counter. “There’s not enough for a reviver seed, but I have some oran berries for 50 P each. If you really need a revival item you can also take along some glowdrops from the central fountain.” You currently have 200 P. —- Indeedee slides another sparkling glass to Angel without wasting even a second. Finally, he speaks. “I trust your exploration of the tower went well? I hope you can get a good rest after that.” —- “Ahem.” Someone interrupts the flareon and braixen’s quarrel. It’s a green tsareena, standing proudly with a gardevoir at her side. The majestic grass-type puts her hands on her hips. “Mind breaking this up? You should be going back home to rest. The guild’s already finishing its preliminary investigation and I’m supposed to keep the town quiet while they do so.”
" 'Kay, I was trying to leave anyways, when he chased after me started the argument up again. Bye you two!" she says as she runs off to the Inn to get a room.
The Zeraora makes a gesture with their hand that means "ehhh...." "Well, it was going well, until some braixen in over their head crashed through a wall. Other than that, we got to the 10th floor of the crimson tower." He smirks. "Without any help from the guild. Anyway, I need a refill."
"Ah, thank you very much-" {The sigilyph pauses as he looks at the drink. Though it was not the drink that has given him trouble. Rather, it was himself. Angel softly beats his wings in reminder that he does not have a way to grip the glass. And then he looks at the drink, staring at it with a blank gaze. In a way, this also made him realize that he has no mouth.} {Even so, he'd do his best to find some way not to waste this gift. Angel attempts to use his psychic abilities in order to hold the glass. Afterwards, he consumed the fluids as best as he can silently, trying not to attract any unwanted attention to himself.}
Flareon doesn't add anything and merely goes off to the inn, abruptly slamming open the door on his way in.
Jessica walks into the Inn pretty tired, and, since it was pretty late, decided to ask the Innkeeper: "Hey, Mr. Innkeeper? May I please get a room here?"
Ina
#166

Ina smiles gently at the zigzagoon, not knowing about the glowdrops. "Thanks for the suggestion, i really appreciate it! Then I'll take 4 oran berries then." The narrator is suprised that Pokemon Rumble Blast is referenced in a Mystery Dungeon thing, but is happy about it because Rumble Blast was great.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#167

Zigzagoon slides four oran berries over the counter. “Thank you for your purchase, dear. Have a great night!” —- Angel somehow manages to both hold the glass and drink its contents. How is a mystery we may never solve. Indeedee smiles slightly at the zeraora. “I see. Time well spent. I hope you’ll rest well after that accomplishment.” He looks over at Jessica and nods. “Certainly. You can choose your own room or rest with your companions.”
"Thanks!" she thanks Indeedee, then heads up to her room on the third floor, then flops onto her bed, and immediately falls asleep, probably right back whatever the Gamemaster wants her to go to.
He nods. "Yeah, I'm probably gonna fall onto a bed like a sack of bricks." The zeraora attempts to make a joke. "Hey, I think I'll get through the tower juuust fine as long as there isn't a floor where I have to do a dance routine or something."
{Where, how, and why it worked is what even Angel himself will never know. Nevertheless, he cherishes this moment of a job well done. Angel sets the glass down and smile a bit.} "Yes...effort well spent. Time to rest. I give you my thanks, good sir." {The Sigilyph would sigh out of relief and try to look for a room of his own, making sure to look grateful for this accomplishment and for the reward. One drink. As well as a moment of rest and personal space, but what mattered most today was the very arbitrary consumption of a nice liquid beverage in a nice inn.}
Ina
#171

"Thank you so much, you have a good night too!" Ina smiles at the zigzagoon, happy that shes able to support her team... Even if they're constantly fighting. She heads to the inn like everyone else. "Hey Archen, do you have any idea how we can take those glowdrops with us like she suggested?" She figures that they might as well be extra prepared. That last battle was pretty difficult, so it would be better than nothing to have some extra supplies.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#172

Archen rummages in his bag then holds up a jar. “I can carry them in this! I can be helpful that way! I’ll be sure to bring some along tomorrow.” Outside, Archen smiles and goes over their adventure in his head. Inside the inn, the Indeedee continues his duties as the sole bartender. The day is drawing to a close... Shall we proceed to tomorrow?
Without saying much to his allies, Flareon retires to their shared inn room and goes to sleep almost immediately.
The zeraora gets up. "Thanks for the drink and the short chat. Being a bartender sounds like quite a nice job." He heads over to the inn room and, like he said, falls onto the bed like a sack of bricks.
Ina
#175

Ina smikes and playfully laughs. Hey, i find you useful archen! You even took out that pancham when i was weak from that attack!" She happily messes with Archen's feathers. "Im glad to have you working with us!"
{The thought of sharing an inn room with everyone else again slips his mind, and Angel decides to go to his own and rest for the night.}
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#177

“Ahaha, stop i~t!” Archen laughs... ...It’s getting late. As a black and white feline would say, let’s go to sleep. ... What is a king to one who is infinite? Is there such thing as infinite power? An ant sees man as having such, but man is nothing to a beast. Perhaps it is in the eye of the helpless beholder. With that thought or fragments of it, you awaken at nearly noon. The towers are still standing tall outside.
Flareon wakes up and instantly starts humming the beginning rift to a strange tune "I am the tallest of mountains I am the roughest of waves I am the toughest of terrors I am the darkest of days" He would then go on to mumble what were roughly the lyrics lies around in the spot where he slept.
Jessica awakes from a very strange dream, and as she gets up, she notices a strange gift. Inside it is a special ring that might allow her to summon her stand. After she puts on the strange ring, she then ventures forth, out towards the towers again, but before thanking the Innkeeper: "Bye mr. Innkeeper! Thanks for everything!" She then arrives at the towers again, nervous for what might happen inside the crimson tower today, but heads inside to the tenth floor anyways.
Should Jessica attempt to use the ring, she would notice that rather than summoning her stand it would instead summon a burst of silly string up in the air, making whoever was standing in her path feel pretty silly.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#181

Hey, hey, this isn’t a Persona thread! How’d my Shadow get here?
The Zeraora wakes up, thinking about whatever the hell that was. "...Eh, sounds kinda like whoever invaded my dreams has delusions of grandeur." He gets up and heads immediately down to the bar. "Two drinks this time, I need to be ready for a very foxy headache this time around, if you know what I mean."
{The Sigilyph appreciates the cryptic messages but ultimately decides against giving more voices in his head some answers, instead going to the bar once more since that is part of the inn,} “Never would have guessed this place would warrant so much attention from me.” {Instead of sitting down just to vibe in the corner, this time the Sigilyph decides to sit down and happily stare at the Zeraora as he vibes in the corner, mostly to try and remember whether or not he knew this seemingly mythical looking person as his ally or friend. Or not.}
Ina
#184

"...Well that person sounds mean and annoying" Ina woke up and goes to check on Archen. "Hey Archen! Lets head out together again!"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#185

[Inn] Indeedee slides the zeraora two drinks without question. They’re not incredibly potent, but enough to hide the pain. Angel’s vibe check detects the chill vibes of a weekend morning. —- [Town] Ina finds Archen on her way out of the inn. Ah, to be a child again and not sleep in till noon from exhaustion. He’s hopping from one foot to the other. “Sounds great! I’m all prepped and everything!” —- [Crimson Tower 10F] Jessica reaches the tenth floor by teleporter. There’s a bridge to the tenth floor of the golden tower as well as stairs leading up to the next floor of this tower. She can either move along or wait.
Jessica decides to just wait for at-least Ina, and the others if they have to/and or want to come, though she really doesn't like Flareon or the Zeraora, so she picks her stick up while shes there, and sits down next to the teleporter, waiting.
He catches both. "Thanks again." He drinks both of them very quickly, and then the Zeraora notices the Sigilyph. "Oh, hey you, what's up?"
{The Sigilyph would seem to stare at nothing for a long time, not really moving as it sat in the bar seat. It wasn't until the Zeraora truly appeared that it was broken out of it's trance.} "Ah, nothing much really. Just gathering my thoughts. I would try to ask for another one of those beverages but I don't want to have to go through...that, again." {The eye on top of it's head would go wide for a second, both to express some actual emotion and for the internal shock that Angel himself forgot that was there in the first place.}
(edited by religion_good)
He nods. "Ah, gotcha." The Zeraora thinks for a moment... "You wanna come with me to the crimson tower? That Tailwind move of yours comes in handy."
Flareon would exit the inn and take a stroll through the town, keeping an eye out for what amenities were available. He would also take a look at simply whoever was around, wondering who may be friendly or not.
{Angel would think to himself again as he thinks back on what the Tailwind was. But considering that was the move he has used most throughout this adventure, it didn't take long to remember what it is or what it did.} "You must mean my most reliable technique? Well, even though I feel at a disadvantage inside that tower..." {The Sigilyph nods to the Zeraora as his decision was made. He stands up from his seat, or rather, starts flying again.} "...there is this rugged looking feline who I promised to send reinforcements to. So I guess that means I shall come along."
The Zeraora smiles. "Good, it's settled then. Let's go." He gets up and heads out towards the crimson tower.
(edited by InterNiko)
Ina
#193

"Alright, then lets go!!" Ina excitedly smiles and waits for archen to get on her back, before happily heading for the crimson tower, suppllies in hand.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#194

Archen hops onto Ina’s back, and the duo head off towards the crimson tower... Niko, Angel, Ina, and Archen soon join Jessica on the tenth floor of the crimson tower. Flareon is still missing but the party’s a good size. Speaking of Flareon, his window shopping lets him find an item shop, a bank, some item storage place, and a training area. Some members of the guild are already shopping. Among them is the tsareena and gardevoir from earlier standing at the bank and a tough-looking zangoose talking to someone in the item shop.
The Zeraora sits down for a moment. "Just tap me on the shoulder when everyone's ready."
Jessica, who decided to take a nap next to the teleporter while everyone was getting situated, doesn't know everyone else there right now, so just wake her up when everyone else is ready to go.
Ina
#197

Ina stands at the stairway to the next floor. "Well i guess im ready whenever everyone else is. You ready archen?"
{The Sigilyph would stare into space, not even noticing everyone was basically doing a roll call for the sake of being prepared.} "I must be the only one that hasn't spoken up. A thousand apologies, I'm ready now."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#199

“You bet I am! Let’s go!” Archen rouses the sleepy mons and points at the stairs. Up we go... The eleventh floor has a greedent, but the fat squirrel flees, dropping a chesto berry. On the twelfth floor, the party is greeted with the odd sight of a purple and yellow leopard batting around a rock and a ball. The rock... actually has feet, and the white and red ball has eyes. You might be able to pass, but you might run into this game of feral cat and mouse too.
Flareon would boldly walk up to the gardevior, refusing to say anything. Simply thinking "A" in his head, he expects the gardevior to divulge to them possibly relevant information of their own accord. This would make him seem like a freak to onlookers, especially with the aloof look on his face.
¨Um, should we just walk around them, or should we try to battle them?¨ she asks, not wanting any unnecessary confrontations this time. Jessica then yawns, with a little flame coming out of her mouth, as she has just woke up from a nap.
The Zera shrugs. "Do whatever you feel like doing. I'm personally just gonna walk by." He attempts to pass by the... Whatever's going on there. It doesn't concern him.
{While it feels like there can be a lot more said for a feline being empathetic to her toys, the creature he ended up becoming also looks like one if it didn't have wings.} "The most I could intervene with is blessing them with the powers of...what do these creatures worship again?" {Angel thinks to himself as he attempts to pass by Liepard, being more concerned about the supposed deity that might exist in this world rather than the things being played around with.}
Jessica, not sure that this will actually work, tries to walk around the two pokemon blocking their path, again, not wanting a fight at the moment.
Ina
#205

Ina attempts to sneak past the strange leopard as well, heading syraight for the stairs and hoping to not have to fight, even if she and archen have the supplies.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#206

[Town] Flareon looks like more of an NPC than the actual NPCs. —- [Crimson Tower 12F->14F] As the group hurries by, the rock rolls towards them! It bounces off the wall, hits Niko’s leg, then waddles away. The party ascends without further incident. The thirteenth floor is empty... On the fourteenth floor, three monkeys are hopping around the stairs. One red, one green, and one blue. They’re riled up with competitive spirit from the tower’s energy.
Still being uninterested in the main course of events going on, Flareon heads towards the training area and would speak to whoever was in charge. "Hello? Training?"
Jessica, not sure what is wrong with these monkeys, sends a flaming fist at the green monkey, in hopes of calming it down, for some reason. Because yeah, my first reaction to calm someone down is definitely punching them square in the face.
As always, gotta try this... "Get out of our way or I'll throw you little Arceus-damned Pan-Simi whatevers out the window." Just in case, he sharpens his claws. -Hone Claws-
"Ah, Arceus! That's who they were called. Don't mind us, but we come with the message of Arceus. It's a simple one, you'd know it~" {The Sigilyph's usual jovial disposition is replaced with no emotions at all. Simply a blank statement.} "He says to move. Out of our way."
Ina
#211

Ina hopez that she wont have to fight these 3 crazy monkeys. But then she begins to plot. You know, just in case ome of them falls on their head from jumping around. -Nasty Plot-
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#212

[Town] A half-black half-yellow hamster waddles over to Flareon. “Hiya! You here for some training? I gotcha covered!” [Training will consume your HP, but give you experience.] —- [Crimson Tower 14F] Ina and Niko prepare themselves. The simisage dances out of the way of Jessica’s punch. Simisage: “Ohoho~! Here for some fun?” Simisear: “Heck yeah, dude! Let’s make some NOIIIISE!” Simipour: “You got it, bro!” ...They’re practically drunk off the tower’s energy. Reasoning might not work well. The simisage’s Torment and the simipour’s weird-faced Taunt affect Jessica and Ina respectively. The simisear spews out some flames... and accidentally hits Ina, giving her a boost. [Status: Niko: +1 atk/acc Ina: +2 satk, Taunted (can’t use status moves), Flash Fire (Increases Fire damage) Jessica: Torment (Can’t use same move twice in a row)]
Flareon seemed awfully disappointed at the lack of a Mikuhita running the training area. "You are not punchy guy but fine." Flareon steeled himself up for whatever tribulation the training may bring.
"It's nice to see that you've grown fond with each other." {Angel smiles at the three monkeys, speaking with a calm disposition. He flies upwards and behind the group, batting his wings and forming a tailwind for his teammates, as well as to see if they counteract it.} "Just too bad that you all never listened."
Jessica, knowing exactly what has happened to her, runs straight at the Semisage, activateing a flame charge to, hopefully, plow straight into the grass monkey. And, if not, it certainly would help her in the long run, the speed boost would, anyways.
He rushes towards the Simipour. "Sorry that I have to ruin your guys being dudes hour, but since you won't get out of the way..." The Zeraora attempts to grab the Simipour... And absolutely electrocute them. -Spark-
Ina
#217

Ina dashes up to the Simisage, not saying a word and blasting the simisage in a blind spot yet again. Or at least attempting to, due to them bouncing around like an igglybuff that fell from a building. --Flamethrower--
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#218

[Town] The little morpeko nods. "Alright, let's get..." His body suddenly sparks and turns a deep purple and black. "MOVING! GET TO IT SOLDIER! GET THOSE LEGS GOING!" ...You spend a very productive training session being chased by a hamster. [Flareon grew to Level 26!] --- [Crimson Tower 14F] Niko's sparking fists daze the blue monkey. He attempts to spray Niko with water, but completely misses and just makes the floor really wet. Being incredibly flammable, the simisage gets smoked! He totters around then flops down in the water puddles. The simisear joins in on the fun and tries to Incinerate Niko. It does some damage, but not a scary amount since Niko's not holding any items. Due to Angel's Tailwind, everyone can act twice now! [Status: Niko: +1 atk/acc Ina: +2 satk, Taunted (can’t use status moves), Flash Fire (Increases Fire damage) Jessica: Torment (Can’t use same move twice in a row), +1 Speed Enemy Simisage: KO'd Tailwind active! x2 actions!]
He attempts to electrocute the Simipour again. The fire damage hurts... But he'll pay him back. -Spark- "How about you try this, fire boy?" He rushes at the Simisear. -Quick Attack-
Jessica, thanking the sigilyph, then slashes the Semisage with her fire construct katana, then charges in for another flame charge (she used a sequential order of attacks there, knowing full well what Torment can do).
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
{Sigilyph says nothing, instead flying in the air and delivering a Psywave to both Simipour and Simisear respectively. Whether or not they both deal enough damage is yet to be seen until they hit, if they even do that.}
Ina
#222

Ina feels extremely energized thanks to Jessica activating her Flash Fire, and Angel setting up the tailwind. She hapilly nods towards both, before dashing head first into the Simipour, attempting to move it out of the way while still doing some damage, to then hit the Simisear in a weakspot with the huge flamethrower. Sure it usually wouldnt fo much, but with Ina fighting dirty and the extra firepower, it should still do decent damage. --Quick Attack-- Target: Simipour --Flamethrower-- Target: Simisear
(edited by Ina)
Seemingly disappointed by the fact that all he did was run instead of actual fighting, Flareon sighs "Ah, how long was that workout? My body's starting to feel so heavy..." He sighs again before heading out of the training area, attempting to take a nap in the middle of the plaza.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#224

[Town] Flareon drifts into a dreamless slumber... —- [Crimson Tower 14F] The simipour is taken out in one sparking punch. As for the simisear, it counters Niko with a critical hit of flames but Angel’s Psywaves and Ina’s attacks put it right to sleep. Jessica never actually GOT to attack because her fire katana still counted as an altered Flame Charge. The monkeys collapse in a snoring heap. Niko’s left in a sorry state but still conscious despite the lingering flames. Battle’s over. [Everyone has leveled up! Jessica can now learn Lucky Chant, but only can know 4 moves. Will you delete a move to learn it? (Moveset: Howl, Fire Spin, Psybeam, Flame Charge)] Take your time. You can hear more enemies on the next floor.
The Zeraora stretches after the battle, even though he's quite damaged, he's still surprisingly moving. "Alright, gonna need a berry if you don't mind."
Ina
#226

Ina sighs, relaxing herself after that fight. Shes a little suprised that she wasnt damaged much, if at all. "Archen, toss him a berry, he needs it and we still have 3 more, we'll be fine!" She smiles, looking confidently up towards the stairs, waiting for the rest to ready themselves.
"Don't worry, I shall be here." {And be here, the Sigilyph does. While he looks over at the enemies they have just desecrated, Angel feels that nothing can be done there. Instead, he goes to each and every one of them, bowing to gift them of a blessing for the...afterlife?}
Jessica, throughly annoyed at every that had happened to her, sits down to rest for a little bit (I choose to replace psybeam with Lucky Chant)
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#229

OOC: Apologies for the delay, the narrator’s brain is sometimes more dummy than thicc. [Crimson Tower 14F->15F] Niko is fully healed! The next floor’s markings have a regal appearance. Standing on guard are poodle-like dogs with pink and messy white fur respectively. Each holds a sword in its jaws that has a pink ribbon. They have an aura of dignity and fierceness about them.
He would just sigh. "How many times do we have to do this song and dance? Look, just move outta the way and make this easier on yourselves." He sharpens his claws just in-case. -Hone Claws-
{Angel wouldn't really question the validity of what stands in their way, merely nodding.} "Ah, someone must've really took their time with this stupendous set up." {By merit of being thoroughly impressed, the Sigilyph does nothing for now.}
Jessica, not sure whether to negotiate something or fight, just prepare a fire spin, just in case they actually need to fight.
Ina
#233

Ina once again thinks of ways to burn her opponents to a crisp. However, she does wait to see what they want, and looks around the room. "Huh...."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#234

The furfrou duo cross their swords. The metal grinds and sparks, then the pink and messy-furred dogs leap to the left and right respectively. They each give a good sniff to evaluate the party. Pink Furfrou: You wish to climb this tower? Prove you are worthy to face what is ahead. Messy Furfrou: Have at thee! They speak proudly even with swords in their mouths.
The Zeraora shrugs. "So, the big ol Pangoro that came through here didn't even think to mention me to the stair guards? Eh, whatever." He rushes towards the messy furfrou. -Quick Attack-
{Angel nods as he feels happier now that he knows his party is competent. He takes a stance that would make one presume he'd fight.} "And en garde to you as well!...that's the right saying, I think." {But instead of following through with his words, the Sigilyph busts a tailwind. Epic.}
¨So, you two want a fight, then let us all fight you, together.¨ she says as she turns the fire from her prepared spin into her Katana, ready to fight at a moments notice, while keeping her guard up.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
Ina
#238

"I like the fancy look of the place! Too bad ill have to burn you twi to the ground!" Ina smirks and dashes at the messy one, attempting to blast it with lots of fire. With the sword being in their mouths, its difficult for her to find a weak spot. Instead she just tries to find an area that has a lot of hair, hoping to set it on fire.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#239

The messy-furred furfrou’s thick coat blocks some of Niko’s damage, but does nothing to block the flames. Still, it stands tall and slams the hilt of its sword into Niko, dropping the cat’s defenses. The pink furfrou gets scorched by Jessica’s Fire Spin but lands a flurry of sword strikes on the braixen. After the dogs finish attacking, they cross their swords again to generate more sparks. The Tailwind blows! Only Niko can attack twice... [Status: Niko: +1 atk/acc, -1 def, can double attack Pink Furfrou: Trapped by Fire Spin Messy Furfrou: Burned]
The Zeraora says nothing as it attempts to shock the life out of both furfrous. -Spark x2-
"Interesting indeed...ee?" {As he uses Psywave on the Messy Furfrou, Angel thinks back on how he drank.}
Jessica tries to block the hits with her own flame katana, but she only blocks about half of them, the other half hitting her, though it is at this point that she get super fired up, as well as super angry, denoted by the purple dinosaur slit eyes she suddenly has, she then rushes in, with her katana still activated, and tries to hit the pink Furfrou with a couple of her own strikes.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
Ina
#243

Ina dashes headfirst into the messy haired one, trying to finish it off. Away from the sword, of course. Shes hungry to fight, not hungry to faint. --Quick Attack-
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#244

The messy-furred furfrou tries his best to parry the strikes aimed at him, but it’s too much and he collapses, dropping the sword. The sword clatters, but then floats upwards... The pink furfrou is hit with a lucky paralysis! He drops his sword, which flies upwards. This frees his teeth so he can lunge towards Angel for a supereffective bite attack! The two swords clash once more then fall to the ground along with a shield. The three armaments rise up and begin to act on their own! They weren’t mere weapons - they were a doublade! Due to this new opponent’s speed, double attacks can now be only performed on Pink Furfrou. [Status: Niko: +1 atk/acc, -1 def Jessica: +1 speed Pink Furfrou: Trapped by Fire Spin, paralyzed Messy Furfrou: KO Doublade: +6 speed (joins the battle!)]
The Zeraora smirks. "Well then, these are interesting odds. Alright, look, I hope you Furfrou don't mind if I take these Doublade as a bit of a... Reward for winning." He rushes at the Doublade. -Spark-
{The Sigilyph winces back from the bite, attempting to shake the furfrou and get away from it as the bites ended up being supereffective.} "Should've known. They never learn~" {As there's no room to try and help Niko just yet, Angel decides to shoot another Psywave towards the pink Furfrou in hopes it will fall.}
Jessica, being one hit away from activating her blaze skill, tries a different tactic, and uses her fire to make, not a katana, but a bow and quiver, with arrows, and, with them, she uses it to take a sew shots at the pink furfrou from a distance.
Ina
#248

Ina smirks. I mean theres 2 swords right in front of her, that'll be a cinch to take out. She blasts the Doublade hard with fire, aiming for the hilts since its hard for there to be "weak spot"on a sword. --Flamethrower--
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#249

The clash of all these pokemon is clouded in flames and smoke! When the smoke clears... Three pokemon have fallen. Angel is face(?)-down on the ground, and the last furfrou has landed a powerful blow on Jessica before collapsing as well (although Jessica is barely still standing). The doublade clatters to the ground with both blades sinking into the stone. Doublade: "Well... done... We have guarded this tower well, and we see you are worthy."
The Zeraora takes a breather. "Well, we proved ourselves to move forward..." He then smirks and points at the Doublade. "But have I proven myself worthy for you?"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#251

Doublade: “Paws off, peasant. I am a royal weapon.” Is it... offended?
He shrugs. "And I'm a mythical pokemon, doesn't that make me qualified enough?"
¨Hey, can I please have a berry if you have one, please? I feel like I am about to pass out like these guys in front of us, and I doubt you want to carry me like you did yesterday again, am I right, Hina-chan?¨
is practically dead
Ina
#255

Ina relaxes herself. That was suprisingly easy, compared to the rest. "Archen, can you pour the glowdrops on the.... Real life heiroglyph? I dunno what that is.... Oh, and toss jessica a berry too." Ina looks at the doublade. "Ive seen a lot of magical swords in my life but you are... Somehow both the strangest and coolest ones yet."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#256

Doublade: “No. As the ninetales said, I’m a ‘magical’ sentient sword. You don’t see me kidnapping pokemon to use as a battering ram.” Archen just dumps the jar of glowdrops on Angel’s head. Angel was revived! He also smacks a berry to Jessica with his tail. [The experience gained was valuable. Level ups all around! Angel can learn Reflect! Niko can learn Thunder Punch! Choose a move to forget.]
Jessica just barely catches the berry, her reaction time slowed from exhaustion, but she nonetheless eats it to restore her health. ¨Is every one else good to go on to the next floor?¨
He thinks on it... And replaces Fake Out. "Well, fine then. I guess I'll just find some other sword that'll accept how well we'd do together." He moves on without a word.
"...so, has everybody been rested up? I hope we're ready for this tower-" {The Sigilyph would yawn, picking it's body off from the ground not realizing it was assaulted by some glow drops. He lowers his head slightly, thanking the Archen for going through the trouble of using their revive.} "Er, forgive me, I think I went through a soft reset." {After noticing the choice of whether or not to accept a newfound power, Angel decides to dwell on it a bit. Miracle Eye is replaced with Reflect as a silent tear runs down his unexpressive face.}
Emily opens her eyes to a unfamiliar setting, being the forest of stars at the beginning of the dream. "Hello? Anybody there? My name is Emily, wife of Jessica, and I don't know where I am." says the now female Greninja. what she looks like in here is pictured on the right https://i.imgur.com/bEoPWe1.jpg
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#261

[Crimson Tower 15F->19F] The general consensus seems to be to move on. After a moment of silence for the loss of Miracle Eye, the party moves onwards. The next few floors are rather empty, only yielding a heal seed and about 500 P. However, on the 19th floor... “I think we’re close to the next teleporter thingy! Just one more floor... wait, it’s... Treasure!” Archen squawks. Indeed, there’s a treasure chest sitting in the middle of the room. A golem-like statue stands behind it. The chest doesn’t have a keyhole but there’s a lock with some metal disks... I - I x 0 + 1 Each marking corresponds to the engravement on each disc in order. The discs can be rotated either 90 or 45 degrees. Above the lock is the number “111.” —- [Wishmaker’s Dream] Ah... this is my dream, a gateway to another world... I know this is a lot to ask, but I wonder... would you be willing to fulfill this world’s wish...? Your wife is fighting hard to do so in this new world... Emily’s body is that of a frogadier at the moment. It seems her power is not great enough yet, but will ascend soon...
"Huh, that's nice to know. Can't wait to get there and help heeeeerrrrrr!" she says just as she begin to fall through the air, right through the 19th floor wall, crashing right into her wife, into Jessica. "Hi honey, I'm home." So I look like this one on the right then https://i.imgur.com/N7CFk2H.png
He looks at the lock... "Is this supposed to be a math problem or something?" The sudden crashing through the wall startles the Zeraora. The blue parts on him beginning to spark. "Who are you, why are you here, how did you get here, and give me a good reason why I shouldn't disembowel you right here and now." Ah, perfect lines of questioning.
"E-Emily? Is that really you? I missed you so much!" she goes and hugs her wife, though it is kinda weird and funny, a fire-type being married to a water-type.
"Calm yourself Niko." she says as she bares her teeth, trying to protect her wife.
Ina
#266

"Doesnt look like any ancient poem or anything so its probably a- GYAH!" She gets spooked and accidentally fires off a flamethrower at the new entrant, but shakes it off. "Oops, sorry! Just instincts..." She focuses on the box again. "I do know that a lot of ancient puzzles used math too but this is a bit of a difficult one for me..."
Niko... The name rings in his mind, but his thoughts still feel... Muddled. "Dunno where you got that name from, but other than that, give me one good reason why I should calm down."
"It's okay hun." she says to Jessica, to calm her down. "My name is Emily, and I am her wife, and for how and why, I don't know that myself, actually. And you don't need to be sorry, since I know you didn't mean it, as well as the fact that I'm a water-type." she says, pointing to Jessica so they know she is her wife.
The Zeraora shrugs. "Eh, good enough answer." He goes back to inspecting the lock. "Maybe you're supposed to make the equation equal one hundred eleven? Just a guess, though."
He simply shrugs. "Whatever. Let me just fiddle with the thing for a bit." He simply rotates the first disc 45 degrees as a test.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#271

/ - I x 0 + I That is what it says now, to the best of the narrator’s typing ability. Archen clicks his beak. “I’m not good at math, but I think you’re right. We need to move these things around to get that number. There’s seven dials right? We could just try all possible combos, but I have a bad feeling about just guessing...”
He taps on his own forehead for a moment. "Let me guess, I only have so many tries before the statue gets angry and comes to life. Grand." Hmmm. He thinks he's got it! He rotates the first disc back into place. And then from there, 90 degrees the minus, 45 degrees the multiplication sign, and then 45 degrees the plus sign.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#273

You know me all too well, Niko. Anyway, the new configuration; I I I + 0 x 1 The lock clicks open! Inside is... 10 joy seeds! 1000 P! 3 heal seeds!
The Zeraora looks into the chest. He smiles. "Heh, got it." And then he looks to the party with his warm smile turning to a smug one. "Don't thank me all at once, I know I'm amazing."
Ina
#275

"Nice! Uhhh.. hey archen i remember the reviver seeds what are those seeds?" Ina is happy that the totally optional puzzle was solved but was curious about the rewards that have been reaped. "Anyways the next floor is the next teleporter right? And i didnt have to waste many supplies!"
"Stop being so cocky and smug just because you solved one puzzle." she says slightly angerly.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
{The Sigilyph encourages the bravado coming from their mythical ally, nodding his head and smiling back to Niko.} "Noted, I shall start off. I give you my sincerest thanks for solving it so fast that I didn't have enough time to start spiraling into self-doubt~" {Angel says to him, bowing slightly before following the rest of the group to what is presumably another teleporter.}
"I'm sorry my wife is being so mean right now." she says while smiling, then bows. "Anyways, we probably should get up to the next floor now."
The Zeraora gets up and puts his hands on his hips. "Yeah, says the person who didn't contribute to the solving of it." He shrugs. "Whatever, let's move." And he does so.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#280

“You’re so cool...! Those seeds are heal seeds and joy seeds! Heal seeds heal any bad conditions and joy seeds make you stronger!” Archen chirps. On floor 20 is another teleporter, this one with a shredded tapestry behind it. Once the device is activated, the tower rumbles and another bridge comes out to connect the two towers.
He immediately pops the joy seeds into his mouth without listening to the explanation. "What were you saying?"
Ina
#282

"Woahhh! Ancient looking tapestry nice!" Ina gets really excited by this, and goes to look at it. Probably because the rips make it look old. "Alright, lets take a look!"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#283

“Uwah! Don’t eat them all just yet! We could all level up with those... although I guess eating two is fine for you till we decide who gets what...” 8 seeds left. The tapestry depicts two humans, one holding a sword and another holding a shield. The background is cloudy but it’s too torn to see what’s lurking there.
"Sharing is caring...that's the saying, right? I've been in the clouds a lot these past hours." {Angel doesn't actually know that Niko as trying to take all the joy for himself, mostly just trying to give Archen some moral support. He flies up to the tapestry of the two humans, trying his best to inspect the background but ultimately just drifting to his thoughts.} "And now that we are greeted with pictures of...humans, I must ask whether this world really has seen such beings. Ever."
Ina
#285

"Hmmmmm... I feel like i heard about this somewhere... So many legends running through my head... A sword and a shield... The blackest night i think it was called?" Close enough i guess. But to more important matters. And by important i mean 'joyful'. "Hey dont waste them all! I think we should split them up equally, there are 5 people here after all..."
"That seems...familiar. From Galar, maybe?" she says to herself mostly,, then her stomach growls. "Is anyone else hungry? And I'm honestly kinda exhausted from using all that fire, as well that time when I almost got knocked out of the fight earlier, so, Ima head down and get something to eat." she says as she heads into the teleporter to try and find a decent restaurant.
(edited by TakamakiJessica1)
"I'm just going to head to an Inn, go to Jessica-senpai's room, and probably just wait until she gets back" she says.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#288

“I knew it! Humans ARE real! Mr. Zoroark always tells bedtime stories about them but they’re real!” Archen is fawning over the tapestry’s contents. Jessica and Emily are free to go. As they exit the tower and wander back towards town, they might find a flareon sleeping by the fountain.
Humans... Ah, right. Humans. "Ah yeah, humans are interesting little things. You know what those things they're holding are, Archen?" Might as well talk about that kind of stuff.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#290

“Yeah, it’s a sword and shield... Oh! I heard there were humans that sealed away an evil dragon in the past! But that’s a really old fairy tale with kingdoms and stuff.” Archen points at the sword and shield. “They used those to beat the big bad monster!”
He nods. "Good, good. Of course, in some other realities, humans made much more than those later on in life. Of course, that's just up to hypotheticals..." Hmmm. Idea. "Leading on from that, does anyone around here make swords? Just a silly lil' question."
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#292

“Hm? Some do, but most pokemon don’t really use them. I think having a sword would be cool, but it’d be hard to hold one.” He holds up his little wing hand claw things.
He nods. "Having a sword would be cool... And I know for a fact I could hold one." The Zeraora looks over to the Archen and smiles warmly. "So whaddya say, how would you like to see me stylin' on people with a sword?"
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#294

Archen’s eyes start sparkling. “Ooooh! Yes! Yes! Maybe we can find a sword here if the tower’s this old!”
He thinks about it. "Maybe there is. But first, let's go back to the town, okay buddy?" He steps into the teleporter.
As Emily is heading to the Inn, she happens across Flareon. When she sees him, she decides to wake him up. "Um, hello? My name is Emily, what's yours? and what are you even doing here, sleeping?" (of course, if he doesn't wake or answer, she just heads to the Inn, after walking around for a little while)
(edited by EmilyAfton)
As soon as the stranger starts talking, Flareon leaps into the fountain and shoves his face in the water, suspending his breathing.
{Angel silently follows everyone back to the teleporter, archiving everything in his mind to look back on for when he inevitably falls after setting up a tailwind.}
Jessica instead heads past the fountain, mainly to not deal with Flareon, and spots a restaurant. Because she is hungry, she decides to head in.
Ina
#300

Ina, not really knowing what to do, decides to follow Niko and Archen, since shes bored but doesnt wanna go through the tower by herself. Plus, she wants to stock up again.
PrimPrim
Thread Creator
#301

Archen chirps happily and follows his friends onto the teleporter... As evening comes, everyone eventually ends up back in town. Flareon’s trying to drown himself in the fountain, the shops are getting their last few hours of sales in, the usual. You’re free to do what you wish. Emily heads back to the inn. An indeedee greets her, then shows her to Jessica’s room. How’d he figure that out anyway? The restaurant still has open seats. It’s packed with guild members but Jessica finds a table in the corner. There’s a poker game going on a few seats down.
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password
×
Log in
×