About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

Chocolate Milk
Click to go to bottom
Chocolate Milk
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#2

you drink it
Genius!!!
omg thats higher thinking right there!
Guys Chocolate milk with marshmallows
So wait hold up a minute, you're telling me i can use my marshmallows for eating instead of wearing them as headphones? Genius!
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#7

*you slurp your chocolate milk with a silly straw and you find out that there is no more*
NANI!!!
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#9

*You decide to go on a typical anime journey to find the sacred chocolate milk cow* (Anime Opening Starts)
I shall find the sacred chocolate milk cow, and feed my village with its holy nectar!!!
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#11

*You leave your house and see your first obstacle A KArEn!!! She complaines to you thinking you are the manager of McDonalds and saying "HOW COME YOUR ICE CREAM MACHINE IS ALWAYS BROKEN MY SON NEEDS SOME ICE CREAM!!!" BATTLE START. What shall you do?
I draw my sword, then show her the illustration i worked so hard on.
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#13

*She takes the drawing and stared at it for a bit and ran away* BATTLE WON 0xp earned $5.00 earned!
Damn sexy five bucks, which i can use on chocolate milk to boost my charm!
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#15

*and so you waste your $5 on 3 bottles of Chocolate Milk and gain 30 Charm Points which will have more party members join you!*
I go out into the village put on my most charming persona and begin to flirt with every passerby.
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#17

*You gain 3 party members: Phycotic Pancake, Suspicious Cookie, and Villager just Villager*
We continue on our journey for the sacred chocolate milk cow.
Does the chocolate milk come with rehabilitation?
Perhaps? We shall see once i complete my quest.
DIABEETUS INCREASES BY 6
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#22

*You sense that Phycotic Pancake is planning to killy you... Charm increased by 2!!... A new Party member approaches: Diabetes and Lady Ann! Who will you choose!*
I choose diabetes, and in very flattery way deny lady ann.
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#24

*you chose diabetes and now he makes you sick but Lady Ann's SLAP sends you right near a hospital right near the final area where the Chocolate Cow is.*
(edited by Samuel1364)
YOU SEE THE COW IN ITS MOST RICHEST FORM. YOU ALMOST FAINT, YOU STUMBLE UP TO YOUR FEET AND START TO LICK YOUR LIPS. YOU TELL YOURSELF IMA SUCK THIS UTTER HARD BRO.
YOU STUMBLE CLOSER SHAKING WITH GLEE, BLINDED BY YOUR THIRST. THE COW IS SILENT. YOU FINALLY REACH THE COW. BUT ...IT FALLS TO THE GROUND REVEALING ITSELF AS A CARDBOARD CUTOUT.
A TOAD WAS BEHIND IT AND IT SAID YOUR COW WAS IN ANOTHER CASTLE. WHAT SHALL YOU DO NOW? NO CHOCOLATE MILK NO CALCIUM.
YOU REV UP YOUR BLOODY FIST. YOU TELL YOURSELF IMA BOUT TO YEET THIS TOAD FARTHER THAN PERSONA Q ON THE DS. YOU LAND A PUNCH SO HARD ON THIS TOAD THAT HE FLIES FARTHER THANSHIDOS PALACE. THEN YOU REALIZE YOU COULD HAVE ASKED FOR DIRECTIONS.
BROKEN AND AGONIZED YOU ARE LOST WITHOUT THE CHOCOLATE COW. YOU LOOK AROUND FOR AN EXIT BUT THEN REALIZE THE PLACE IS IN RUINS HAVING BEEN LONG COLLAPSED. YOU ARE TRAPPED. THE ONLY WAY OUT IS FROM THE WAY YOU ENTERED AND WHERE THE TOAD EXCITED BOTH AT LUDICROUS HEIGHTS. WHAT SHALL YOU DO?
I stand in ahh towards the posts most recently uploaded, the brace myself as i attempt and fail to leap out of the hospital ruins. Then i remembered my plus 30 charm, i ask diabetes for a lift, all the while flirting. Then like that he took me and tossed me at the exact path i punched toad.
YOU ONCE AGAIN STUMBLE BACK TO YOUR FEET YOU LOOK AROUND AND FIND YOURSELF IN A RURAL AREA. AFTER LOOKING AROUND YOU SEE A NOTE ATTACHED TO A STRAY TELEPHONE POLE. IT READS...
HELLO FELLOW ADVENTURER YOU SEEM CONFUSED ON WHERE YOUR PRECIOUS BROWN COW. YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT. I HAVE IT SECRETLY STORED AND IS BEING SUCKED OF ALL OF IT SUGARY GOODNESS. I WILL HAVE THIS DELECTABLE BEVERAGE ALL TO MYSELF AND ONCE I INGESTED IT I WOULD BE SWOLLEN WITH THE WORLDS DIABEETUS AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME! HA HA HA! SIGNED BY ???
YOU LOOK AROUND FRANTICALLY AND SEE WAY OFF TO THE DISTANCE A LARGE GLASS DOME. SO YOU GATHER ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS AND START ON YOUR WAY. WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS BRAVE ADVENTURER YOU DECIDE!!!
Yare yare daze i shout at akechi that bastard. Pointing at him with an intense glare. I summon my stand Mother's Milk. And begin to beat the shit out of him. ORA ORA ORA
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#36

*before you fight you say "明智、貧しい牛を私たちに返してください!または...私たちは戦うものとします" all in Japanese. Translation (Akechi, return the poor cow to US! ...Or... We shall fight)*
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#37

Akechi now says "ハハハ、この牛があなたの貧しい村に返されるとは思わない。" (HAHAHA, I don't think this cow will be brung back to your poor village.) You, Now Angry say before the fight begins "あなたは愚かです...私はこの牛を救います" (You are stupid ... I will save this cow)
I activate my stands ability, and begin to squirt milk at thousands of kilometers a second. I pose the entire time.
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#39

Akechi says "NANI WHERE DID THIS POWER COME FROM," you say "この力は、この旅で私を助けてくれたすべての友人と人々から来ました" (This power came from all the friends and people who helped me on this journey)
The world on my side, i do one final hefty punch.
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#41

"Shit" Akechi says as that punch sent him into Pancake heaven. "TEAM AKECHI IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!)
(edited by Samuel1364)
I pose yet once again. Then head towards the cow. Firnly grasping the cow. I lift him, and go off, to return to my poor village, in need of chocolate milk.
Samuel1364
Thread Creator
#43

They now are saved and the Mcdonalds Ice cream machine is now fixed. Now for the credits jhvjdshvbjhvsdhjbsdvbhjxbvbvbdvgjg- END. You wake up in the Velvet Room. Igor asks "Is this milk stuffed with rehabilitation that is your task, Jojo Child Find this out." Postgame now begins!
I go off, hunting for rehabilitaion.
Abrupt cliche anime cliff hanger cut off
i piss on my dog.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×