About
Contact
Register

Update, reason for Unactiity
Click to go to bottom
Hey, Aki here. Some probably wondered where I have been. Basically since Rp kinda died here and memes are not as good as in the past as well as me working on Nicoronpa and getting a job I just didn't post anything here. I think I probably will once I continue with Aki and the golden Prankster as their artwork but for now I just am much more active on Discord and Deviant art. I will check in from Time to time still here but I don't know if I'll be as active as before.
welcome back, your unactiity has been forgiven
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

I blame my phone for that misspelling. I am glad I get a new one for my birthday soon.
Hey I am not dead. There is just not many good memes right now. Can't post Devil Trigger everyday. I missed ya Aki.
In this time of RP inactivity, the phansite is in the best state it's been in since I joined Too bad we don't have enough good shitposts to actually help. Not that I'm even helping, making threads are rarted
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

I don't really agree with that. But I am spoiled from old chaos times since I am a pretty old member. But hey you do you. If You guys have fun. Also good to see you still alive Pineapple.
Guess I need to bring the memes again. School made this boi here slacking.
My dear sweet Aki how I missed messing with you. Hugging those pillows.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Agree with Sayaka here. The old days at least had tons of memorable stuff. Also back off Kokichi, I am irl in a relationship and Aki as character still hates your guts.
Gin

Hi Aki. Good to see that you haven't died yet. Also, Sayaka has a point, Sarin. Nothing happening is nothing good.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Glad to see you still here too Gin.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Yeah, it just isn't the same as before.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

https://discord.gg/JfdkFj Just also plugin my discord if anyone is interested because I am more active there.
Mono

Oh. Sad I didn't get to post when this was active, but I understand. I'm starting to become more inactive here due to voice acting and school. I'm sad RP fell downhill, but I guess times change. Hope you do well with your art, Aki.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Thanks Mono. Well mostly I work right now on Nicoronpa, a Danganronpa fan game, so that is why my persona art got a bit neglected. But I will post again once I have something new.^^
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password