About
Contact
Donate
Register

Meiji Shrine: New Years blessing
Click to go to bottom
It may been some days since new years so I thought why not As last year Aki went to the Meiji Shrine together with Kaori to draw a fortune and look at the diffrent tents people opened with products for sale Kaori: I think this would be perfect for a Angel costume. I got inspired to make one for Serval and a devil one for Kuon. Aki: This is way to accurate for them. She draws a fortune Hey it's good luck. I am satisfied with that.
Kokichi sits down with a bunch of Masks for sale Oh Hey Jester, you even brought blueberry with you. Nishishi, nice to see your faces again.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Kaori hides behind Aki Kokichi, what are you thinking, after what happened to Kaori the last time she met, you think you can call her so casually. You kidnapped her. I get that now your focus lies elsewhere but why does it still seem like you are following me? Take care of your own problems first.
Kokichi smirked Do you think my interest in you would just vanish. Too bad. But I decided to better be the spectator instead of the evil villain. Just to not get roughend up by Jade again. And it just makes fun to tease others as well. He stood up wearing a clowns mask and walks close to Aki and takes of his mask But if you miss me, I could be there to fill your sadistic desires. Nishishi.
Geist who finished giving an offering to the gods, walks out to hear what Kokichi said. Excuse me what did I just heard?
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Aki pushed Kokichi away and glared at him Stop blurting out nonsense, Kokichi. She looked at Geist as she heard his voice and facepalms It's just fricking Kokichi again. He tries to lie as always again, sorry you had to hear that. Kaori hides now behind Geist K: I stay safe over here, I don't want to experience a kidnapping again.
(edited by Aki-Joker)
He just Picard facepalms and just mentally questions the dude. Kokichi you're the text-book example of chronic lying and the phrase "I do crazy crap so people can love me" can walk, talk and breath.
He holds his shoulder Yeesh, you do still have that beautiful scary look. Alright, fine. I was just teasing. She would have the strength for it though. Nishishi, anyways I am just here selling masks, nothing more. It would be boring to change who I am. I am just me.
(edited by Kokichi_Oma)
*From next to the shrine, Melody watches everyone, humming to herself, her violin resting next to her. Everywhere I go in this world there are more idiots. I thought I could at least enjoy some of the festivities but I guess the gods have it out for me or something she thinks. With a sigh, Melody walks over.* U-Umm. E-Excuse me but a-are you having s-s-some issues... over here? Sorry if it's none of my business, but I think some people are starting to get... concerned.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Aki sighs and turns to Melody Just a lying little kid that doesn't know when to stay quiet. I am sorry if we disturbed you. Kokichi, I just warn you again what happens if you harm any of my friends. Geist, Kaori, lets just talk elsewhere in this shrine. She smiled at Geist and walks more in the Shrine I hope it will be better from now on.
Kokichi is one of the usual individuals who gives me and Aki and her friends headaches. And I would be glad Aki. He gives Kaori a piggyback and follows her.
(edited by Voidwalker_Geist)
Aww and I was just enjoying time with friends. Guess no one is a fan of me or my masks. He smirks at Melody Nishishi. He leaves the shrine
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

After moving to a diffrent place Aki looks at Kaori A: Are you alright? K: It's okay, I just kinda have bad memories from what happened, Thanks for helping me, Mister ... A: Geist, he is a good friend of mine. Really thanks for that there. I just lose my temper when it comes to Kokichi. Kaori jumped of Geists back and looks at him Interesting attire. I have to note that for my next collection.
With Geist being with a good distance of Kokichi, he looks back at Aki. So Aki, what have you've been up to since I was away? And thanks you two, I got some odd fashion.
*Melody smiles nervously as Geist, Aki and Kokichi leaves. When their out of earshot, Melody breathes heavily.* What a pain in the ass these people are. Still maybe now I can enjoy myself a bit more. *With that, Melody would wander around the shrines ground, humming to herself whilst a few white feathers float around her on an invisible wind.*
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Aki chuckles Let's say Kuon went over board with fireworks so I need some days of sleep, but the start in the new year was good. I drew a good fortune today and I had some gigs again. And we found this our last job. She takes out a little golden statue So how have you been? Kaori continues sketching
(edited by Aki-Joker)
Usual Nohrian government management. Xander being a awesome uncle and king, bunch of Aragami just living like actual animals. Ya know, usual things back at Nohr. And ooooh I am excited to see what this new year will offer. And don't worry Aki, you weren't the only one who didn't have sleep. He stretches and is really trying not to fall asleep. Plus a lot of reaping the reaper.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

I hope for me less Kokichi and more adventure. I do not want another crisis. And I wanna weild the magic powers beside my persona better. These were my resolutions. To use my powers and job to help those lost in the Nexus. Normally I have no resolutions, but now I don't want to dissapoint the people that can't be here anymore. She smiles sadly I'll stay here to keep the memories I have of them.
Yeah... bunch of good and potential friends are gone but we still got each other. So I appreciate that you keep those cherished memories alive, you're like my aunt Elise, sweet, happy, always outgoing and just the type of friend everyone likes.
Raiden steps into the shrine and noticed a women humming to herself. With a spin of his cane, Raiden greeted the blond haired women Hello there, My Name is Raiden Genesis as you can see from my name tag. What's yours?
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Sweet? Happy? Far from it really. I guess... When you lived on the streets you appreciate what you have and the people you have around you. I am more satisfied with living in a small flat with the others, because it is better than the cold street. The people I met shaped me and made me learn to trust again. If we would have met years ago, I would have probably snaped at you. I just became more accepting and I live now for others, not only myself.
Then I am glad for those people then because I would be slightly scared of you back then. He remembers something and takes out a box with her name on it. I wish I gave you this earlier but I wasn't able to.
* Melody would stop humming, growling slightly in annoyance, before collecting herself and looking up at Raiden nervously. the feathers would seem to vanish into thin air, causing slight ripples to appear in the air for a second or two.* H-Huh?! W-what? I-I'm sorry but d-d-do you always just... run over to c-complete strangers and greet yourself? Y-You startled me.
(edited by Melody)
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

That is so sweet, thanks. She smiles and also takes out a large box from her bag I got you something too. It's usefull to link your bag to your velvet room. And you don't have to worry, after all you are now on my side. She tries to open the box
With the box Geist gave Aki, is a badge, a crest that bears the Nohrian royal family. Thanks for the gift, usually I don't wish for anything so it's a first, and that is a Nohrian Royal mark, Xander sees you and the Golden Pranksters as honorable vigilantes who understands the corruption of leaders and powerful men, so he welcomes you to Nohr and it's splendors at anytime with open arms.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Aki stood there first a bit dumbfounded but later started to smile I never thought a royal family would honor us with this. Thank you... I will wear it with pride. I already met Leo and Elise so we'll see when I met the others as well. Let's say with your gift it took a while for me, but thanks to getting Shiva as Persona, I managed to forge a strong weapon. This Blade can transform into 12 diffrent weapons, Scythe, bow, Spear, Pistol. Let's say I had fun forging it. And I engrave your name in kanji here, to show it's yours.
(edited by Aki-Joker)
Geist admires the blade with awe. This... this is impressive. And maybe when Xander comes by I will let him know to meet you. And the dedication that you took to make this is phenomenal. I shall treasure this.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

She puts her hand on her hips I always thought if I would have grown up in medival times, it would have been fun to work as a smithy at day and a songstress at night. I guess I just have fun forging weapons. I am happy you like it. It was worth the work.
You're a wonderful songstress as well being a weapon smith. He holster the sword with a smile on his face. And I was giving a offering to the gods so they can give you and your friends a very very good fortune while Kokichi gave you a headache.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

She smiles Thank you. I wished for happiness for the people I care about and luck for my family, that soon my parents debt is finally released from them and I can face them with a smile again. She holds her hands together and looks down
(edited by Aki-Joker)
For a god to be remember, they must be benevolent and kindhearted like Naga and her kin. All miracles do arrive from unexpected times. He tightens the cape Arecia gifted him and Aki.
Raiden laughed and nodded Well of course, it's my favorite pass time actually. And sorry, I didn't mean to startled you, I just saw the feathers floating all around and was interested in knowing the person with the strange ability. If that's fine with you of course.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Naga huh? Right you have diffrent gods. I only know Naga as a snakeman. I myself am not that devoted but pray more to the deities of our land. To show them respect. I don't believe in a god though. More in tradiotion and the lore you could say. My Personas kinda tought me this. After all i had Satan and Lucifer as well as beings close to god in lore at my side. So belief would be wrong for myself.
(edited by Aki-Joker)
I-It's just a thing that I can do. H-Half the t-t-time I d-don't even know I'm doing it. Eh heh heh. *Melody looks down, grinding her shoe into the dust.* I-It's nothing interesting, believe me.
(edited by Melody)
Your Naga is a snakeman but the Naga I am talking about is the Divine Dragon that is the mother of humanity. And mind if I help you with your parent's debt? I want to help ease your work,
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

It's alright with the debt, we nearly cleared it after all those years. This is why went treasure hunting as well. Naga is as I know it from a snakeman tribe be said to be a guardian of Garuda, a birdlike creature. They are worshipped in hindu. I would summon him but this is not the metaverse.
Well, I don't believe that. Believe me, when there's millions of planets out there, nothing can ever be uninteresting. But because I am interested, can I ask what is it then? If it's passive do you know why it even activates? Raiden looked intently at the women
Alright, I am available if you need help. Besides, personas are awesome, Igor may looking off putting he is the best of managing those who has the wildcard.
Aki-Joker
Thread Creator

Anyways guess that was my free time for today. Hope the sword I made will help you . Kaori showed her sketch of Geist in a Samurai armor K: I like this. Thank you Mister Geist and see you again. Both left talking about Kaoris sketches
*Melody takes a small step back. God. Can't this guy get a hint? she thinks.* W-Well, I think it m-may have something to do with when I hum or p-practise music maybe? I dunno. I-It's not like it has much more use t-than looking pretty though.
Well thank you Kaoris. I wonder if I will look that good in Hoshido armor? He ponders the idea and keeps a mental note of it. Any ways I will be in castle Krakeburg if you need me. See you around. With some magic he warps to the castle.
I guess your right, though then it used when the melody of your voice or when you make a sound in general? And if you use an instrument, can you amplify it? Reminds me of Sorin's power... Also, since we're on the topic anyhow, what brings you to the shrine? Raiden is pretty dense so good luck lol
I-I dunno. I haven't t-tried anything major with it. *Melody's starts sounding slightly annoyed.* As f-for why I'm here well that's... personal. Sorry, but I'd p-prefer not to say.
That's fair, meanwhile... His popped open with a chubby bunny with a notepad started to write, though more draw I'm here to take note of the designs of the shrine. May I ask to accompany you? He said while bowing
*The hell is this guys problem?! Melody would think.* I-I suppose I can't stop you, if that's really what you want to do.
That is what I want to do, thank you for clarifying. (Mostly, I want to know more about her power, being first hand to see it will be a delight to be sure.) Pray tell, what is your name?
Melody.
Raiden nodded and pointed Nice to meet, shall we get going?
S-Sure. After you. *Melody rocked on her heels nervously.*
Raiden took note of her nervous gestures but just shrugs and starts to walk Then tell me about yourself. Mainly your power, but I don't mind hearing your story
T-There's not much to tell, I'm afraid. When I hum, sometimes stuff forms from... well, I guess light or sound? I'm not entirely sure. T-that's really all I know about it. *Melody follows behind Raiden.* Why do you want to know so badly anyway?
I'm a traveller of sorts, a Magican to the rest. I guess throughout what i been through I only ever met one other person like you, though I doubt they are the same. Plus. Raiden looks up and chuckles to himself I like to hear stories, you move around enough, some of them start to connect or you hear things that will only ever happen to that one person. Y'know?
So what? You just just wanna be some kind of... library for people's stories? You planning to write a book with all that knowledge or just let it die with you?
Oh? And you're going to let your story die with you? Raiden looks at her but nods, pondering to himself for a moment But...i wouldn't mind making something like that. Maybe that'll be a better legacy then what i had in mind. Course, it all starts with you. Tell me your story then?
Tch. My story is just that. My story. I'd be happy to take it with me to whatever happens after death. *Melody chuckles.* But, since you really wanna know, I'll tell you a bit. I come from a wealthy family. Got used by kids at a few schools cause of it. Escaped into music, as kids tend to do. I learned how to play a violin. Joined a band at school where I met the only true friends I had up til that point. And her brother. He's an annoying idiot who's clothing style is stuck in the 80s and he acts like everybody's guardian. He's so irritating. I hate him. A-anyway, when we were at a concert something... happened. Then I started being able to hum feathers into the air. That's all it is. Nothing intresting.
Raiden listen closely, taking note of it. When she finished her story he spun around his cane with a smile I see, well it makes sense that your power interaction comes from music. All things considered, but since you mention a concert I'll like to ask: were you the only one who was given your power or was the others there also given abilities, May be not to the extent of yours, but abilities none the less.
*Melody mumbles something.* ...tard brother.
New year's resolutions. Many people want hope and pray for there wishes made to maybe become a little bit better at life, or just wanting to try something new...and although these wishes will and can take more then a simple wish. Like wanting a better like, or just changing. One of thse many people is one someone who many people know: Reperzell. Now this 7'3 snakipede/human has lived in the nexus for about 2 or so years. And most of that he's done some extremly evil and bad things in his life here. And pretty everyone hates him, so after all of those months he's been trying to get better...but most of those failed horribly. Currently, Rep was in his human form. Slim, tall, and in his usual position: Slothed over, hands in his vest, the usual depressed person would. Right now he was wandering around without saying a word.
Raiden raises a brow at her, either not hearing her or not caring enough. Or being too hurt in his feelings to reply So, what will it take for me to get the rest of the story?
There's no "rest of the story". I told you it was under-whelming, didn't I?
Well, I still don't know what happened at the concert. If this was a story, you'll be leave that thread loose and no one wants to hear that in a story. Especially one that i made.
Well maybe that's cause I don't like to talk about times I calm a hair to burning to death. You ever think about that?
Burning.... Raiden tipped his hat over his face and nodded Yeah...i understand perfectly what you mean. If it's not too much trouble I'll like to hear about it someday...but that...that will be up to you. Raiden coughed Anyway, you know how to play instrument so we can test our theory on your power?
Believe me. With the amount of prying your doing, the last thing you want me to do is to play my violin.
Oh my. Raiden chuckles So you're a fighter? Now I'm almost obligated to ask to see you play. Even if I must pry, though you look like you want to play.
Very well then. But don't say I didn't warn you. *Melody would open her violin case and prepare to play. She would play a simple long note. The sound would shake the air as a number of feathers appeared around her, floating in place. Melody then played a sharp note as the muzzle of a gun was shoved to the back of Raiden's head.* I am THIS close to having you shot. You know that?
A sly grin formed on Raiden's face while his body start to glow a faint blue during her song. However he put both hands up innocently Oh no. I have lost. And won. After all... He pointed at her I did just want to see your powers again, you know? Besides this has told you know more about your power than you let on. Of course its nice. Your power being very similar to mine, Man of Creation himself.
I don't really care what your blathering on about but I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to shut up an tell me who the fuck you are before I make all those stories you've collected nothing but blood on the wind.
Raiden chuckles, not stopping his glow, but looking at her with more concern then before My favorite subject. After talking about you, May as well talk about me right? Well... Raiden shrugs I'm an open book. What do you wish to know about me? My hobbies? My likes? You know if you wanted to know that a date will work perfectly. Though... Raiden laughed
Who! Are! You! 5...4...3...2...
Raiden girnned Finally! My name is Raiden Genesis, the Floudre Magican himself! The Man of Creation and plasma manipulator extraordinaire! The Man who will find the true beauty in this world! Raiden chuckled and looked at her Or so I been called.
Alright then. "Man of Creation". Sure. Who do ya work for?
Simply put.... no one. The closet person I can give you is... Gentleman Grand... the Man of Reality... Though, you must have heard about his shows across the cosmos. Haven't you?
Yeah, your talking nonsense again. *The gun behind Raiden presses itself against his head again* So then. Any tricks to stop me from shooting you now?
Raiden thinks to himself Lots... The gun was stopped by a thin layer of the blue energy Raiden was extorting from his body, forming a small wall between the back of his head and the gun's barrel Would you like me to name them?
*With a smirk, Melody would play her violin a bit more melodiously. From the ground a number of white, black faced gunman would rise, all pointing their weapons at Raiden.* Nah. But how long can you keep that up I wonder? From a constant barrage of rifle fire I mean.
A young man in a suit of metal armor swings through the air above the shrine, casually humming to himself and glancing down for a moment... Only to mutter a curse upon seeing black gunmen rising up from the ground. "Phew, okay man time to do your thing... HEY LADY, I SUGGEST PLACING DOWN THOSE WEAPONS SO WE CAN TALK THIS OVER!" With a quick shout the group of gunners would find a small orb next to their feet, tossed by the armored man and in moments exploding outwards into a net of webbing. He lands behind them with his wrists aimed towards those who weren't caught in the grenade. "Yo, how's it going everyone? I'm your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, and I would like to remind you that gunning people down is a crime. And also that I'm pretty sure even owning them is here, this being Japan and all? I mean, last I looked?"
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?