About
Contact
Donate
Register

How Would You Live A Year Alone?
Click to go to bottom
Heyo Forumites! Royalty is back and hitting you with a thought experiment! How would you live a year alone? Firstly lets set up the scenario and rules! Your the location you are right now and everyone simultaneously disappears. You have to survive for a year alone with nobody to help you. For a bit of difficulty lets say that the power turns off in a month, and the water turns off in 6 months. What do you eat, drink and do for that year? Personally I live in BC, so for water I can set up a rain catcher and store up lots of it for the summer and winter. For food I can make my own butter and bread so toast is a thing. I've also farmed chickens for a bit so I could get some eggs, run raids at a grocery store and pick up ingredients for soups and live off them for the year! Gonna be pretty bored without electricity though so maybe try and pick up a hobby like playing an instrument? That's just me though!
swamp gang. burn shit and raid all local stores since they are close as hell. Guess who has a fucking generator too.
Fresh_Prince_Junes
Thread Creator

The actual mad man
Oh heck no. I'm good at living by myself and mostly ignoring everyone else, but jeeeeez. Where am I supposed to get my Takis?!? And the electric goes out here all the time! Plus my partner ): I love him too much
https://my.mixtape.moe/knxaal.jpg
I will eat meat to survive and train for the whole year and become the best martial artist ever! Hwatta Although how can I survive from not watching kung fu movies?! Argh I cant do it!!!
Download as many youtube videos as possible, download as many games as possible, and stock up on as much gas as possible for the generator.
kill mesilf
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?