About
Contact
Donate
Register

Phanganronpa: Spreading Distrust
Click to go to bottom
You know the drill by now. If you're an outsider curious about this, just ask for the Discord. Fourth wall breaking aside... The group of 16 has dwindled down to a mere 12 over time. Monokuma's morning announcement is supplemented with a cheery announcement of access to floor B3. What a great "reward" for solving last murder.
Another day but the cycle is renewed what type of murder mystery and insanity awaits? Who knows but it probably won't end well anyway. Cent heads to the elevator and decides to may as well check the new floor, it can't hurt to check.
[Gou, out of habit, went in front of Micah's room once again.] "... You better make sure he's safe... Rio."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

The elevator rumbles down with Cent inside. As he steps out, he can see a door with a tiny window to his right, a hall with multiple rooms up ahead, and a large metal door to his left.
After going into the trial from last time and quitely hearing the others bickering about who killed Micah, the load on her chest was lifted when Sho was the one who killed Micah and not her. Even though she knew that Micah didn't die from the poision, she is still very anxious. After the trial, she again went back into her room and quitely locked herself in, just thinking about Sho's execution and Micah's note.....
Multiple doors but no context to explore. Times ticking cat better get that map done on your nifty MS Paint. Regardless Cent decides that going through the right door with the tiny window is a place to start.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

I know, I know. The room inside is a collection of computers, not as many as a school's computer lab, but still some computers. They seem rather expensive. One has a sticky note on the monitor with what seems to be a username and password.
Computers huh? They may not be sentient but perhaps worth investigating considering the isolated position they are in. Cent decides to walk over to the one with the sticky note to inspect first before interacting with any of them.
(edited by Centunculus_fur)
Gin

Gou... Are thy ready... *Gin puts a hand on Gou's shoulder from behind him.* For thine driving exam?!?!
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

It seems to be plugged in, and works well. Using the sticky note's login info unlocks the computer. While further investigation will reveal that the computer has been scrubbed of any useful files by Monokuma, and the search engine is disabled somehow, there does seem to be a chatroom application that still works... and appears to be signaling that there is a message.
[Gou looks back at Gin.] "... The fuck?"
A chatroom application. This seems to rather odd perhaps this will allow for communication to the outside world or some outside network or anything it would be rather nice. Cent decides to click on said chatroom application and prayed some useful person or thing occured.
Gin

I'm trying to distract you with randomness. Did it work?
"... I guess it did. I was more confused about the fact that you somehow know that I don't have my license."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

The application is oddly named: sqnc chat. It opens up to reveal a black background with a bar to type words in. White words appear on the background. They're jumbles of letters, but correct themselves to a recognizable form. S: Hey, is this thing working? Can you see this?
Gin

I was just making a joke. *Gin chuckles.* So, I hear a new floor unlocked. Foods back to. Well, I hope it is. So that's pretty neat.
"New floor, eh? Let's check it out. Not like I have anything better to do... Anymore."
Bingo a response! That was rather quick to.....wait what do you say it's surpising that anyone even responded to beging with. Cent starts to type just a simple gretting instead of dropping the ball. Greeting user your message has reach clearly.
Gin

Then let's not dawdle, Gou. Onwards to whatever, right? *Gin heads for the elevator to head down to the new floor.*
[Gou follows Gin to where they are headed.]
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

S: Phew! That's good. I was worried my app wouldn't reach you. S: hm S: This is kinda awkward now. I'm the one who set this chat up, and I barely know what I wanna say! S: Kinda like how it's weird to talk to a stranger without knowing any good topics. S: Oh, right! I was gonna ask, uh S: How you're doing I guess??? Gin and Gou reach floor B3 just as their map updates. The door to their right, the computer room door, is open with Cent inside.
"Hey, uh... Cent, right? Anything interesting in there?"
Gin

*Gin walks off towards the left door to see what was going on in there.*
(edited by Gin)
Cent turns to Gou alarmed. How long was he there? "Er...I'm doing fine...just simply examining this computers applications." He then turns back to the computer to awnser the user but made it as akward as he normally does. Well...Most system are operating at minimum efficencey, surviability extremely low, current outlook negative......so what about you user? That's not how you speak with a person for the first time!
"Okay, Cent, what the fuck is-" [Gou notices what's going on.] "... The fuck is that?"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Gin finds himself in... an indoor farm? A sophisticated lighting system and wide field of dirt and crops define this area. There's even a barn near the back. Is this where the food comes from? Or a project for a self-sustaining underground facility? Both? S: Systems? S: Wait nevermind, you must be the robot. But I'm fine. Just wondering if you were all okay. S: I hope you're all not too upset.
Gin

Hmm... Another place for us to continue living if we weren't murdering eachother. This place can't be just for us. What was it originally designed for, I wonder? *Gin heads for the barn*
(edited by Gin)
Cent seems to be more alarmed by Gou better shimmer him down. "Hold on! Hold on! I'll explain but I need to figure out what this is myself just hold it..." He then turns back to the computer and begins typing again possibly making things more clear or worse. I don't really understand why would would be upset user. You have never interacted with use unless you are implying you do have some connection to this whole ordeal...In any case were mostly surviving....except for a few....they got "Scraped" literally.
"Alright, the fuck is this? Is that a computer? It's so... Tiny!"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Gin heads for the barn, but... "Bwoof!" ...a black and white dog charges at full speed towards him once he gets close. Its tongue flops as it runs. --- S: er "S" is silent for a moment. S: Yeah I saw part of that execution. The whole world saw all of it, but my big bro sent me away before I could see the rest. S: well S: hm S: I guess you can talk to me whenever you want S: Just don't let Monokuma know I'm here. He's probably aware you're typing, but this program SHOULD be secret. He probably thinks you're just messing with files.
"Did you hear that? It sounded like a dog. I'm gonna go check up on Gin, you... Keep doing whatever you're doing."
I understand...i'll try to keep it secret. Wait the whole world is seeing this but where is this being broadcast or how? Sorry the flow of information to us is has been rather dry it would be nice to be aware of anything honestly. Cent looks around to see if there was anything to store this application or maybe move the computer around to a more private location..probably not but this seems to be a important source outside the system possibly it can't be lost now.
Gin

*Gin smirks.* Heh. I've stopped harder. I ain't scared of dogs. Come on then, buddy. *Gin prepares to stop the charging dog.*
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

There isn't anywhere to store the application, but moving the computer is possible yet tedious. S: On everything I can think of. It's a big deal now. S: Dunno the specifics of it, but it's being spread as much as possible. S: Speaking of that... S: Have you noticed the cameras around here? Those keep an eye on you guys. S: Easier than having a cameraman! --- Unstoppable dog versus immovable object. The dog leaps... and barks happily, licking Gin whether he knocked him over or not.
Gin

*Gin is knocked down by the dog. He smiles, petting the dog.* Well, ain't you friendly?
"Gin, are you o..." [Gou stares at the dog for a while.] "... A dog?" [He approaches the dog.] "Hi there. What's your name, little guy?"
(edited by Gou_Fukami)
Oh the camera's? Yeah no surpise this is being marketed as some reality show or entertainment to you I assume. So they gotta get all the coverage they need they need to moniter our every step. I think the greater shame though is how we easliy play into this show they put us in....sorry i'm getting off track. Cent ponders the possiblit of movinng the computer around or maybe finding some other place to store the application if not here surley somewhere else, or maybe....one last resort. But first he would at least like to get the others aware of this discovery. When you say this is a big deal how recent are we talking this scenario sounds like something from the Mariana Trenches web but is being publically broadcasted?
Gin

Hmm? Oh hey Gou. Where'd you run off to. *Gin looks between the dog and Gou.* I found a dog. And a farm. One is much important though.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

"Bwoof!" The dog barks and wags his tail. Its nametag says "Shep." Short for shepherd, maybe, since he seems to be some breed of herding dog. --- S: The what? S: Nevermind. This is being broadcasted in almost real time. I say almost because there's like an hour or two delay. Something about setting up the right camera shots or something. S: Either way, it's a reality show of killing. No dark or deep web or whatever it's called. Public broadcast for anyone.
Setting up the right camera shots in one or two ours? That seems like a really slow camera crew time considering the production value put in to this damn thing that sounds odd. Actually got any info on who the staff or comapny that hosts this or even any sponsers that relate to this ordeal?
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

S is silent for some time. S: well S: I guess there's also reviewing footage and stuff, but I don't know much of that part of the behind the scenes stuff. S: And I can't really say much else S: sorry
(edited by Cait_Sith)
"Shep, eh?" [Gou scractches behind Shep's ear.] "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?"
Gin

Shep. Heh. I get the pun. What's he doing down here?
No it's....certainly fine. It seems this is rather a public display with very limited information. I'll see if I can relocate this computer to a safer area and...i'll try and let the other survivors speak their minds with you...Unless you don't want that I won't force you. It's rather risky for you to even send these messages.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

S: Alright, just be careful. S: I'll be around whenever they wanna talk S stays logged in, although their typing has stopped. --- Shep pants excitedly as he's pet. Not too far away is a little doghouse for him, and beyond that some fields for cows and sheep. The latter is currently out there.
"Alright, Shep. I got a question for you. Do you know how you got here?"
Cent leaves the computer room for the time being and heads to the right room. He enters in and see Gou but also notes the dog, Shep which makes him lock in place and just eye it.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

"Woof, woof!" Shep continues his excited barking.
"I see... You've been through a lot, little guy."
Cent lets out a little grunt and tries to approach the dog. Not sure how it would react to a metal rusted bit though so it becomes something to be unease about.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Shep continues to pant and accept the pets. Even robots don't scare this doggo.
Cent goes ahead and tries to give the dog a nice scratch behind it's ears, guess it's really friendly. "It's a dog...that's just been living here in this barn for how long?" What's the critter doing here?"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Who knows? Shep seems content, though, and well-fed. This Phase shall end within a few hours.
As another phase comes to an end, Monokuma once again is heard on the loudspeaker. "Attention, lab rats! Head to tell meeting room right now! We got some business!"
Alex wakes up just in time to hear the announcement "Motive time, huh," With that, Alex waters his plant and goes to the meeting room
Cent stares at Shep before giving a mild shrug and turning around to leave. “I guess...if the pup can survive on it’s own then it shall make do without us for a bit...I hope.” Cent drags his way back to the meeting room to indulge in another dreadful motive session.
"Damnit... I'll be back in a Shep, okay, sec?... Wait, no that's..." [Brow is tapped] "Man... I need some sleep. Guess I'll head to his stupid meeting room or whatever..." [He heads to the meeting room.]
Gin

*Gin starts to head to the meeting room.* Hey, let Shep come with. He's a better mascot for this place then a certain headmaster.
Kido

*Kido steps into the meeting room and crosses her arms* I'm getting tired of this. Can we just leave already?
After Natsuki was sitting in her room, quitely with her thoughts, she heard the "Pedo Bear's" voice telling her to come to the meeting room. She weakly got up, walked out of the room and slowly went into the meeting room. just end it already......
Star wakes up, gets up, gets out there! But first, she runs into the kitchen and once again grabs food before running over to the meeting hall. I wasn't dead, I swear it! There was llama contractors wearing top hats and bowties, and something about magical girls! The Illuminati is a lie!
Kido

The hell are you talking about, Star?
"Don't question Star. Don't question Star. Don't queston Star. Don't question Star. Don't question Star." [Gou repeated the same phrase again and again.]
...I have no idea, actually. Dreams can be crazy.
Gin

Especially yours, it seems.
I'm the goddess of insanity and chaos, of course my dreams are gonna be crazy. But that dream...that dream was especially crazy...
As usual, monokuma pops out from behind his little podium. "Welcome back!"
Sup, murder happy fun bear person thingamabob! What's the scoop on the murder time this time, my buddy ol friend ol pal ol guy!?
[Gou throws a can at Monokuma.] "Get on with it."
Cent just stared at the bear. "I already miss the cats...please just explain yourself..."
Gin

Yes! Get on with it!
Natsuki raised her head slowly, with her eyes trying to pierce into Pedo Bear's eyes with her light pink eyes, waiting for him to talk.
"Dont worry, Duple will show up every now and then! But I'm still here! And with that, it's about time that I announce our next motive!" And with that, the doors shut and lock, the lights go out, and it is pitch black.
[Gou throws another can at Monokuma] "Stop the theatrics and get on with it!"
Gin

Oh goody. He's learnt dramatic effect.
Oh boy, dramatic effect!
"It better be a good play otherwise the viewership will plummit..."
Kido

Is someone gonna be dead when the lights turn on? I know that trope.
She looks around her and was startled that it was pitch black. After she was startled, all she did was sigh heavily...
The lights turn on again, and Gin, Shotaro, and Maya all have red X's on their foreheads. "These three lab rats are infected with a special disease! This thing is dangerous, it causes fevers, hallucinations, dizziness, nausea, headaches, and even death! This thing is even contagious! And the only way for the cure to be spread is for a murder to occur!
"... What the fuck?!"
Gin

I feel like a special disease as a murder motive has been done before. Well, this is probably a bad thing.
"I can alreasy feel the viewership dropping....perhaps for more then one reason..." Cent examines the infected people, once again a motive that he probably won't be affected by.
Kido

No way. I find it hard to believe you just infected them with some strange, unknown disease. Guys, don't fall for his shenanigans. Drink some water, and stay in bed. You'll get better.
You have got to be shitting me right now. Natsuki just placed her head on the desk in front of her, slowly smacking her head lightly on the table.
"Hate to break it to you, see through, but I did! And don't even think about trying to make your own cure for this thing! Otherwise, you'll be punished!
"Can I at least make pain relievers......anything?"
What if we just lock them up some place so nobody would get infected? Sure, they would be in a lot of pain, but if someone killed them that wasn't one of them they would probably get infected and we would have a clue then.
Gin

When did you put a red X on my forehead?
"Well.....locking them up may end up...they could tear each other apart and things will get messy if they stay by themselves we need some people to at least supervise these sick meatbags...."
Okay, so we have two guards guard them. Preferably people who can stop them from doing anything without getting in the room.
Kido

Preferably the robot who can't get sick.
Kido

I mean it's a fake disease anyway. You can't scare me Monokuma.
"I'm volunteering."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

The Afternoon/Evening Phase begins once the lab rats are left to talk amongst themselves.
Cent somewhat sighed at Kido's comment "Guess that makes me second guard...So next question is where are we locking the critters up?"
"I'd say the barn, in the third floor."
Gin

Why do I feel my life just got harder? Damn it, Micah. Your bad luck has worn off on me. *Gin sighs deeply*
(edited by Gin)
"What about Shep...we can't leave the pup with the infected?"
Kido

The infected are the most likely to get murdered... Defend them with your lives.
Cent grunts a bit at Kido's comment ''Real motivating....actually were gonna need some help from you lot these 'infected' are gonna need stuff like food and water so some peeps need to be ready to bring supplies for us at notice....any takers?"
I'll bring in supplies.
"That covers that if anyone else wants to contribute speak up otherwise we a start preparing for the long haul."
Gin

Do I get a say in this? I really don't feel like getting locked up in a barn.
"Too bad, 'cause that's where you're going."
"Fair enough... If you got a better idea go ahead we should at least hear you out before acting...I guess."
Kido

On the bright side, we won't let you die.
Gin

Well, I suppose that's one way to look at it. Ugh. I mean yay... barns... Can't wait.
"No objections? Excellent to the barn then lads." Cent gestures to the door and moves off to the barn area.
[Gou helps Cent drag the infecteds to the barn.]
Gin

*Gin walks over to the barn on his own free will.*
Alex is soul eating in the cafeteria while this is happening
...well, if you'll excuse me... Star walks into her room and orders food from online. Don't ask how she can get food from online, you'll probably get a convoluted and stupid answer that would break your head...and then she'd probably break your head for real.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Duple arrives with her food a few minutes later. "Delivery, meow meow!"
As Cent entered the barn area he tried to call out to Shep incase he was in the barn and try to deal with it so the pup won't be in dangered.
...shit, secret exposed. The narrator admits that we get it via delivery!
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

"Bwoof!" The reply is followed by an excited incoming doggo.
Cent is alarmed a bit and brace the dog incoming impact.
"SHEP SHEP SHEP SHEP SHEP!" [Gou runs towards Shep and starts petting him furiously.] [After a little moment...] "Now that that's out of the way... Gin! Shotaro! Maya! Get in the barn!"
"So what do we wanna do with the pup again? Are we keeping him here or...somewhere else?
Gin

Damn, you've gotten so mean all of a sudden, Gou. You a germaphobe. Heh heh. *Gin strolls into the barn nd lies on some hay.*
"He'll be guard number 3. 3's a good number. Cent, what's your favorite color? I'm purple, Shep is black and white, so what about you?"
"Grey I guess....dull but fitting it can envoke many things."
"Silver it is, then."
"Silver? Has a nicer ring then grey...wait is that suppose to be like a code name or?" Cent cocks his head in confusion and be side tracked.
"No, no no no. Do you like Spandex?"
Gin

*From inside the barn, Gin can be heard laughing.*
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

"Bwoof?" Shep then yawns, his tongue flopping to the other side of his mouth.
"Uh...no, i'm a robot I don't need clothes so I don't comprehend..." Cent begins to pet shep to try to ease him and his tired self.
"Oh, don't worry, I know a Robot Cow that wears spandex. Just need to put some armor parts on it to match." OOC: Yes, you did read that.
Gin

Another for that Twitter acount of yours I see *Gin starts laughing even harder from inside the barn.* Uh. I can't breathe. Cow in Spandex. That's too good.
"I.....uh..what? I'm just gonna...." Cent makes some distance between Gou for safe measure. "Lets pretend that never came out."
"I swear! The robot cow is even friends with a scorpion guy and some kid that really, really likes bears!"
"Gou if I see a spandex near or on me I will shank you......er I mean....lets just change topics shall we?"
Gin

*Gin yells from the barn.* Please do. The headaches are setting in and I think I saw a pink elephant.
"... Alright. Hey, Gin! What's your favorite color?"
Gin

Silver. Too easy.
(edited by Gin)
"... Eh, guess it makes sense, considering your name."
Gin

Heh. But of course. Ultimate Cryogenicist., the silver king of ice. Gin Bara. At your service, Pink Elephant. Oh, theres the halucinations. I see.
(edited by Gin)
"Actually think to my self on colours....grey is more of shade then a colour now thst were talking about it."
"... I know an elephant guy, believe it or not. He's pretty good with a flail."
Gin

Well, Pink Elephants are different. See, I can stand the sight of worms and look at microscopic germs but technicolor pachyderms is really too much for me.
(edited by Gin)
"Elephant huh...reminds me of a robotic Magician Elephant his name was Orville and it was eating some Rye Bread...it was a strange dimension hop I tell you...sorry."
"Hey, a magician elephant doesn't sound that far fetched when you know Robot Cows and sentient spaceships."
(edited by Gou_Fukami)
"Go to sleep, Gin."
"Rye bread ain't that bad either...but yep that sounds like good old Orville."
Gin

OK then. Night, Pink Elephant. Night, mecha-satan. Night, Krypto.
[Gou double takes at the mention of "Mecha-Satan".] "Okay, that sounds cool."
"Mecha Satan? Is that for me? Sound kinda nice...never got a nickname before..."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Because I need to get off my lazy butt and stop planning to actually get stuff done... Later that night, two things happen. One, there's a commotion with Shep and some of the other animals. It's incredibly annoying to all on that floor. Two, there's the smell of flames, and someone's calling for help...
"Great, this shit again! Cent, you make sure nobody else leaves this floor, I'm gonna go check out what's going on."
Cent turns online and does a wonky swerve to attend to Gou's request. "Right! I'll watch over just get back here quick I don't wanna have someone stroll by and mess with me or the infected."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

It's hard to handle the spooked animals, but Cent manages to get thins back in order so he can keep a good watch. As for Gou... calling for the elevator only gives him a gruesome sight: a body in the elevator, Alexei's, with blood pooling around his throat. Monokuma's announcement confirms that it's stone-cold dead, but something is off...
"If he's here... Where are the killer and the fire?!"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Bingo, my dude. The elevator still works, and the commotion can be faintly heard on a higher floor.
Cent hears the announcement go off and his first instinct would be to go check the body or anything but instead he choses to quickly check the infected patients in the barn. Monokuma said the virus would wear off after a murder so lets's see if he kept his words true. "Hey you sickos wake up this is important!"
Gin

*Gin grumbles holding his head while lieing on his makeshift bed in a pile of hay.* Ugh. What do you want, Cent? I was trying to sleep...
"I need to get moving... Sorry, Alexei, I'm borrowing the elevator..." [Gou enters the elevator, and goes up one floor.]
(edited by Gou_Fukami)
"Quick check yourself and the other this is urgent we got a dead body which means you are cured and we need to check this out right now! Hurry up!" Cent tried to call out to gesture to hurry up so he can quickly rush to the exit and make his way to the elevator with anyone else.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Nothing of note on floor B2. B1, however... there's definitely smoke. Something coming from Katsuo's room. As for Katsuo, he's bloodied, somewhat burnt, and face-down on the floor just outside, triggering a SECOND announcement. Not only that, but there's a trail of blood...
(edited by Cait_Sith)
"... God damnit!" [Gou follows the trail.]
Gin

Huh? Someone died? Ugh... I would have prefered dieing to this stupid plague as a sacrficice. Though, my headaches gone and I don't see Pink Elephants, so I guess I'm cured. *Gin groans and gets up and follows Cent.*
(edited by Gin)
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Said trail leads to another area, with Alex covered in blood with stab wounds. Thankfully, he isn't dead. Three murders in one day would have been overkill.
"Kid! Kid, stay with me!" [Gou takes Alex to the clinic.]
Cent heads to the elevator and tries to call it down but in this time a third announcement is heard. God dammit another one what the hell was going on up there. "You take one nap and now the entire top floor is murdering each other what in the name of hell is happening up there! WE NEED TO GET UP NOW COME ON!" Cent start growling in frustration with this whole situation.
"Uhh.. it hurts, alot."
(edited by Alex_Liang)
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Poor Cent's frustrations are interrupted by an announcement from Duple to "keep the body count at this number, meow meow." In other words, there's not going to be any more murders today... but still the mess of two to figure out. Alex's injuries are severe yet treatable. Good thing there's a medical room.
(edited by Cait_Sith)
The detective was sprawled out on top of a pile of hay as Cent and the announcements kept pestering him. Wait. Announcements? "I didn't hear anything about this! Oi!" Quickly becoming coherent he gets off his makeshift bed and begins running towards the elevator to meet up with Cent.
Cent acknowledges Duples comment lightly cause it's duple but keeps banging on the elevator they need to get up and this was sorta getting tiresome having to deal with death after death of these desperate people.
[Gou heard what Duple said.] "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK!"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Ah, sorry. The elevator and Alexei's body inside come down for the android.
Gin

*Gin looks at the body in the elevator* Is there another elevator we can use?
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Sadly, the only other one is the trial elevator, which isn't on yet. Have fun riding with a corpse!
Cent stared at the body feeling a little bit more lifeless with this ridiculous situation and decides to just walk into the elevator. "No other one....hurry we are heading to first floor right away to see the rest of this mess...."
Gin

*Gin walks into the elevator, hoping this wouldn't take to long.* Don't break. Don't break. Don't break.
Shotaro swallows the urge to vomit and begins searching about Alexei's body. He wasn't keen on touching the body just yet, but he wanted to see if there was any sense to what happened. "This is terrible.."
"By hell it is...." And with that Cent press the button for the first floor and waits to see what other tragedies await.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Alexei's only wound appears to be on his bloody neck. That's got to hurt. There isn't blood spilled anywhere besides the area where his neck was on the floor. B1, and it's dying flames from Katsuo's room and a burnt, bloody, and dead Katsuo just outside, surrounded by letters.
Cent rushes over to Katsuo's body to check it out and then he starts to examine the letters all around the corpse. He can't believe some else actually died at the same time that someone went ahead to strike another down.
Gin

*Gin can't get out of the elevator fast enough, heading towards where Katsuo is.* So there really is two? Damn, that's a bit over kill, don't you think? *Gin looks over the crime scene.* Still. Looks like this fire attack wasn't as effective as the first one. And what's with all these letters? *Gin picks up one of the letters and reads it.*
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

It's not as burnt as Cake was; stab wounds are present and it's not like his whole body is charred. As for the letters, they're... love letters for many of the people here. A large chunk are between Katsuo and a mysterious lover.
Cent glares at the letters for some time then someone transcending the universe itself stares at Cait Sith even beyond the digital screen and asks one question. "These letters are about effing the bear aren't they?"
Gin

No, this ones about Alex. "Alex, there is literally nothing good about you, but I love you anyway. For some reason." Ouch.
“Sure there are some for the others but i’m more so referring to the....mysterious lover ones...they seem...” Cent just cuts himself off again from speaking oddly.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

The answer to that: :3c
Gin

They seem what? You cut yourself off there. What were you going to say? *Gin picks up and reads another letter. He visibly cringes while reading it* Oh, you aren't gonna want to see this one.
“Gin we can never let these get into the public hand...nor can we let the viewers see them protect these letters with our lives ok.”
Gin

I'll take them then. I can throw them into the incinerator during investigation. No-one else needs to know about these things.
"Alright... Alex, I'm gonna leave you here for a sec to go check up with the others."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

It's definitely investigation time. Duple announces over the loudspeaker that the Monokuma Files are in progress.
“Yeah dump the letters please I feel a burning sensation rooting from me because of them....” Cent looks around for a bit but only sees more or less what everyone else has already saw from the crime scene. Since there is no announcement there is not much else to do but take the extra time to look around. It’s not clear though on what unfolded because they were all downstairs but Cent has a quick idea and heads to the Computer Room to greet a certain someone.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Once Cent gets in and logs on, he's greeted with a message from the chatroom. S: Heard there was a double murder. Guess you have some questions about that? I'm not allowed to help much but S: Go ahead
I’m just popping in cause official investigations arn’t happening right now....apparently. Also what do you mean you are not allowed to help much? Is there some strain on you?
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

A few seconds of silence. Then S starts typing again. S: I just can't interfere with the game, but I can at least... S: Push you along? S: The person behind this wouldn't like it if they found out I led you to the right answer just like that.
...I guess there would be a problem if you revealed to much anyway. Well how about I first ask...since the live feed is delayed by a hour or two did you notice anything of note before the night was about to hit.
At this time, Naoya would find himself popping up again near everybody else, "Heard stuff happened...what's going on so far?" He asked curiously to Cent who is on the computer
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

S: Well... S seems to think for a while. Probably considering their options. S: I can't say, but I can tell you one thing. S: This murder is very weird, so you gotta keep your focus. S: I can't say how many killers there are, but I do know of one factor I can safely mention: S: The abilities of everyone here. I've seen them used before, and they can fill in the gaps of evidence that should have been there but isn't. S: Don't think you can rule out more mudane factors too, though.
Cent turns his attention to Naoya and cocks his head briefly. “Ah Naoya right? Don’t believe we interact often or at all. I’m guessing you are just aware of the...mess that just occurred? Hold on quickly.” He turns into back to S. That’s rather interesting to digest but thank you. Now was there any rooms or places I should be focusing on. This place is large and I don’t want run out of time like last case.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

S: Don't check the B2 floor. It won't be helpful. You all should be able to handle the B1 and B3 floors... although you could swing by the second floor for a little bit to alleviate suspicion from Monokuma.
(edited by Cait_Sith)
Noted and Noted I guess that is just the birdbath of questions I have right now. If got anything else to say regarding this murder or this murder game just say now cause i’m gonna go back to snooping before the bear comes and calls a announcment.
"Who're you talking to?" Naoya asks as he looks at the screen that Cent is typing on
Gin

His girlfriend. Er, boyfriend? Urgh. My joke is ruined. *Gin enters the room.* I got rid of the stuff like I offered, Cent. You found anything yet? Also, hey... uh, Naoto, was it?
Cent scowls at Gins joke at Gin’s joke before looking around a bit...he then beings to truly converse with them. “Thankfully the notes are said and done with as for who i’m talking to...well it seems this place is not as tight as we thought. Turns out somebody found away to reach us from the outside by using these computers.”
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

"Monokuma File, meow meow!" Thanks, Duple. MF3A The victim is Alexei. The body was found in the main elevator at 2:33 AM. Time of death is estimated to be around 2 AM. A single wound to the neck led to severe blood loss and death. MF3B The victim is Katsuo. The body was found just outside his room at 2:35 AM. The victim has moderate burns on his legs and back, and has some fatal stab wounds, the latter of which were the cause of death.
"Naoya, Naoya Toudou, not Naoto..." Naoya stares at Gin bitterly before looking back at the screen, thinking about Cent's comment, "...if someone's able to reach us, then wouldn't they be calling the authorities by now?"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Duple's voice announces the activation of the elevators after some searching. "Trial, meow meow! Go into the designated elevator, meow meow!"
Gin

Well, that was quick. *Gin heads over to the trial elevator*
"Wait we didn't even look around why they calling us now?" Cents follows Gin to the elevator in confusion.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Somewhere, the mastermind gives the mysterious ghost a thumbs up. "Nice." Back to everyone else... They will be taken to the trial room as usual. Duple bows, standing in front of their master's usual seat. They only have one comment after the bear explains the rules... "One murderer, two murderers, the answer is uncertain, meow." "But find all of them if there's multiple, meow!" "We may have to write new rules after this, meow."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

...Meanwhile, in a little flashback, some investigation is going on...
Kido

*Kido tries to investigate the inside of the elevator and the area outside the elevator on each floor to try and determine which floor he was killed on*
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

It's impossible to tell. No blood is anywhere outside the elevator... save for a train leading from Katsuo's body. Kido does remember that Gou dragged an injured Alex away, though, so that's just Alex's.
Kido

He must've died while the elevator was moving, but who was in there with him? I know Cent has been making trips to the third floor very often...
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Perhaps. As for the rest of the scene, Katsuo's bloody, a bit burnt, and face-down outside his room. Ouch. Passing by the second floor, however, she notices that one of the books in the medical room has fallen. It's got a few pages torn out... Evidence get! Also other evidence for checking out the elevator.
Kido

The hell? She skims the book to find what it's about
Robophobia senses are tingling but for now the flashback plays out. Moments before checking S Cent did a double take on the crime scene starting with Katsuo's room since the fire was dying out.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

It's about various chemical compounds. Odd, why would this book be torn intentionally...? There's small glass shards on Katsuo's room's floor, right in the middle of where the flames are burning to a halt. The smell of smoke is in the air. The start of it seems to be near the center of the room.
Kido

They seem to have torn a page out of the H and L section, but what's in there? Hydrochloric acid?
Cent takes in some of the charred smoke smell...oddly satisfying. He then collects some glass shards to examine before making his way to the center of the room.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

The H section seems to be something that starts with "Hy," and the L section is missing a "Lu" page. The glass shards aren't too heavy to carry, they could probably compose some kind of glass container if all put together. The center of the room is about the state you'd expect. Should Cent analyze the shards with s c i e n c e, he'd probably guess some kind of alcohol was on them at one point...
"Guess it's go time..." As Naoya said that, he went immediatley to the crime scene(s), specifically, where Katsuo died. "...poor guy...and he got the cat ears..." He said to himself, as he looked
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

About the same scene Cent saw: glass shards near the center of the dying embers. Not much else to it.
Gin

*After leaving Cent, Gin decides to investigate around the first floor to see what if he can find anything useful.*
Alchohol possibly? It would be difficult to trace and source back but maybe looking through types of bottles and stuff could give a clue. The easy place to look for a bottle of such caliber would be possibly the kitchen. Vent on a hunch check the kitchen to possonly trace the bottles source.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

It'll be hard to match, but bottles aren't hard to find. Wouldn't be surprising if someone took some. Either way, alcohol was in it, whether originally in there or not. Not much there I haven't already mentioned
(edited by Cait_Sith)
[Gou heads to the elevator]
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Here comes the long-overdue end to the flashback. Have fun kids.
Gin

Ugh. Another trial, another round of baseless arguments about random evidence. Guess I'll start. I found some bone shards. Alex might want to have a look at these. *Gin takes some shards from broken skulls from out of his pocket.*
(edited by Gin)
"Speaking of Alex, he got wounded pretty fuckin' bad. He's not in danger of death anymore, but if I hadn't dragged him to the clinic, I'm not sure he'd have made it. His clothes are also burnt in some spots. I also have two other things to say: -Shep and the other animals made a ruckus last night. I'm not sure why, and I didn't pay attention at the time, but... I have a gut feeling that I should've checked out what was going on. -The elevator. It was on floor B3 when the stuff with Katsuo... Happened."
Gin

You didn't check? Man, you and Cent are the worst lookouts ever. Still, it ended up alright. We three sick people didn't die, but.... Hmm.Though, the elevator position. Wonder if that means anything?
Kido

I investigated the elevator thoroughly. There were no signs of damage outside the elevator on any of the floor, all the damage was in side. That means the victim was murdered whole the elevator was between floor, but we don't know which floors. It shouldn't be crucial to the case, though.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

"...This is slow, meow." "Let us give you a helping paw, meow." "It is basic, but what killed each person, meow?"
“Well let’s see...Alexia’s body was hit by one fatal slit to the neck. One would assume something long and sharp lodge it’s way into the next and spinal cord and cause a quick efficient knock out. As for Katsuo...I want to assume that the stabs were mostly the contributor and the fire came afterwards whenever to finish the final blow or cover something up otherwise the order makes no sense to me at least.”
Gin

Hmm... I suppose that's one theory that could work. Though, I have a differant one. I would say that the fire was used to force Katsuo out of his room or just kill him out right. The killer then stabbed Katsuo with a blade of some sort, probably just a scalpel or something. Alex came across the killer, who stabbed him in suprise trying to kill him. Then they went to the elevator, ran into Alexei and killed him in some adreniline fueled rampage or something. Then they went back to the third floor where they returned to guard duty. That's just my theory, of course. It's probably wrong.
“Seems rather convient but logical actually now that I thinking about it actually so you may be onto something. Does beg the question why people were in the places they were and how that fire started. The setup just seems far to convient for the killer...”
Gin

I'd say inconviniant, seeing as how many people the killer had to try and silence. Too bad for them. *Gin shrugs.* Regardless, we should figure out who is unnaccounted for. You know. Alibis and stuff like that.
“I think it’s safe enough to say that any of the infected victims and Me and Gou can be ruled out since we were shacked in the barn for the night but if we need to come back to access anyone it’s fair game. But as for everyone else...this is gonna have to be some good alibis.”
Gin

Hmm... I wonder. Cent, your a robot, right? So you don't sleep? Never turned off or anything last night or anything, did you?
“A robot yes but i’m a little rusty and outdated could always go for some recharging sometimes...regardless I was awake and watching you all to make sure things went smooth. Of course it didn’t because Shep and other animals were clamouring randomly at one point during the night it wasted most of time during the night and would have not given me much spare time to go ahead and plot out any of that murder spree.”
Gin

Hmm. Never mind. It was a stupid theory anyway. So, anyone want to share where they were last night?
After Natsuki came back from the meeting and closed the door in her room, she didn't do anything but just stare at the door, just waiting for someone to end her pity existence. At that time, she looked noticeably more thinner since she was afraid to eat at the cafeteria and thinks someone will kill her. After it was heard that Katsuo and Alexei were dead, she quietly went out of her room and went into the trial room where her clothes looked more baggier on her. After seeing the evidence and the caused of their deaths, something in her was just ticking since the first trial she was in. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. After trying to process her mind with the best of her abilities, she finally spoken. "S" said powers were involved? if pants that's the case, then maybe Alexei must've of pants been mind controlled so that she killed herself with the knife. Pants from there, the killer must've grabbed the knife she killed herself with and cleaned it. That's all I can think of pants. As for Katsou, Gin might be right on this. It seems to make the most sense unlike my theory on Alexei's "murder". Sorry, I'm going to sleep. Natsuki then instantly passed out and smacked her head on the table, sounding asleep.
Naoya looks at gin for a bit after thinking for a while, "Hey Gin, I think this is what actually may be what killed Katsuo." he said, after taking out the shattered glass
Gin

*Gin shrugs.* Well, I supposed he was stabbed to death. Though, I'm not entirely sure he was stabbed with broken glass. It's a possibility but it just seems a bit too... urban? Is that what you call it?
“I don’t think Naoya is referring to the bottle itself as the weapon but rather the contents inside. The bottle was shattered everywhere and there was a concentration point in Katsuo’s room I reckon the bottle could have possibly been a Molotov tossed to that focal point.
Gin

Doesn't change the fact Katsuo was stabbed. If he was stabbed, he couldn't have died by fire. Thus, as I mentioned earlier, the molotov was not just to force Katsuo from his room. That's all.
"Well, it was shattered near Katsuo when we found him...thought it might have gave us a clue"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

“You’re onto something, meow...” “But who is S, meow?” The Duple pair glances at each other. “Nevermind, meow.” “Since powers were brought up, we shall get to work on displaying a full list of your abilities, meow.” “After all, our first vote is coming up relatively soon: how many killers are there, meow?” “That’s the first vote’s question, meow!”
Gin

How many killers? There was only 1, right? They tried to kill Katsuo with the molotov, messed up royaley and had to silence Alexei and tried to silence Alex when they were trying to escape the murder scene.
"Perhaps the cats are suggesting something more. The rules do say up to two students can be killed and Alexei's body vs Katuso's body location are rather odd your theory still holds ground Gin but who is to say it was not two murders at work?"
Gin

Two killers in one night eh? I suppose that clears up some of the discrepencies between the two bodies we found. One was discreet, killing Alexei in the elevator, while the other was loud, killing Katsuo in his room clumsily. I suppose the murderer who got Katsuo was the same one who stabbed Alex then.
"Okay, so there are two killers. What now? We still need to figure out who killed who. Although, I guess a good half of us are innocented. Cent and I were guarding Gin, Shotaro and Maya, so it couldn't be any of us. So our remaining options are... Alex, Natsuki, Kido, Star and Naoya. Although, I guess Alex wouldn't make sense because of all the stab wounds he's got, so I'd say we have four likely suspects. Oh, and about that 'S'... Does anyone know what it stands for? Because for all we know, it's the first letter of someone's name. And there's only one of us whose name starts with 'S'."
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

“Hm... you seem to be in agreement, meow.” “There are two killers, meow.” “No sense in wasting time on a manual vote, so you will have to guess the first killer’s identity soon, meow.” “We will also provide a list of powers in your handbook soon, meow.”
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

“Hm... Voting time, meow?” “Probably best to vote for who killed Katsuo, meow.” “You’re most knowledgeable about that, meow.”
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

“...And that’s it, meow!” “The cuplrit of Katsuo’s murder is... Alex, meow!” “Punisment will wait... for now, meow.”
"It was obvious enough." Alex mumbled.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

“It’s pretty silent here, meow.” “That messanging app we’re using must be really good, meow.” “Anyway, voting’s over, meow!” “Cent is...” Duple pauses for dramatic effect. “NOT the culprit, meow meow!” Your blood runs cold when you hear that. You can barely focus as the robot cats congratulate the true murderer, leading them away from everyone else. Monokuma’s grin widens, more sinister than ever, then the bear presses his button... but for the punishment of the innocents anf Alex. All those sacrifices the dead made were for nothing... [That marks the end. The killer (of Alexei) has won the killing game.] [Continue?] >No >Yes [...very well. Here is some help: did the body really get killed in the elevator? Where was the elevator, anyway? And who would have benefited from the disruption?] ... ... ... In another timeline, hopefully not set for failure, the discussion of the unknown killer starts anew.
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

Nobody's posting but screw it, it's punishment time, since... "Voting over, meow!" "The killer is... Gin, meow!" "Punishment time, meow meow!" As Duple gets ready, there's time for a few final words...
Gin

I lost? Funny. Well if some other version of me won instead, that's fine too. Though I think I'll take a pass on the whole "execution" thing. Not really my style, y'know? *Using his powers, Gin creates a dagger out of ice.* And with this, I bid you adeiu. It's been fun, really. May we meet again. In the next life. *With that, Gin goes to slit his own throat with his ice dagger, killing himself.*
"well, this was fun and I had a great time! Though I'm going to die I have a few things to say: One, Star, you sold me a ticket that would bring me back from hell *dabs*. Two, can someone record this on my phone please? And my last regret is that I should have killed Natsuki. Fuck Natsuki. Alex fires off a final magic blast at Natsuki before saying in a certain tone, "Iiiiiiiiittsss punishment tiiime!!!"
Cait_Sith
Thread Creator

In unison, the Duple pair runs forward, taking the blast. Stuffing and mechanical parts fly everywhere, some digging into Natsuki from the explosion. When the dust settles, a click is heard. Monokuma pressed the button, looking more peeved than ever. Chains rush out to grab Alex, and drag him to a graveyard stage that appeared once the wall on one side fell. A Monokuma steps aside from a grave he was looting, revealing some words. Whispers from the Grave The Monokuma smiles at his work, then jumps back as Alex summons a skeleton from the grave. Apparently some of his powers are usable now. The Monokuma flees as Alex raises more skeletons... ...until a blue flame appears to the boy’s left. Then another. And another. Until there are enough flames to circle him, one for each dead person. Strangely familiar whispers reach his ears. Alex calls for the skeletons, but each one that tries to go into the circle crumbles to dust. The voices grow louder, angrier, and he can’t stop them as they close in. The flames suddenly rush into his body. Alex lets out a scream that makes everyone’s blood run cold.... Then his body falls lifeless, and a purple flame is pulled from his body, as the vengeful souls carry it off into the grave that was looted.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?