About
Contact
Donate
Register

Reaction to Episode 6 of the P5 Anime
Click to go to bottom
-Yusuke definitely not as sexy as in the game -So it is confirmed he posted in the phansite -Makoto is too cold, what happened to the college graduation thing? -YUSUKE SAID THE WORD "STUPID" I REPEAT HE SAID THE WORD "STUPID" WTF A-1 UR MAKING HIM SO NAUGHTY -Voice acting sorta sucks -Wow he really hates Ren and Ryuji -Yusuke-senpai is scary ;-; like you don't need to give poor Ryuj a cold stare and say "I'll make you pay." In the game he is yelling and says"you will rue this day!" and I prefer that -Okay for real Yusuke has turned into a kuudere like can you please show emotion -He has the Stingy from Lazy Town face -WTF WAS THAT?! HOW COULD THE NUDE THING BE SO UNDERWHELMING?! I WAS HOPING FOR "I will put my heart an soul into creating the best nude painting ever!" BUT NO HE JUST SAYS IT UNDER HIS BREATHE WTF A-1 WAI U GOTTA RUIN EVERYTHING -YAY HES FINALLY SHOWING EMOTION FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT -Yusuke has transformed into an emo "Leave me alone!""Don't come back!" -Woa creepy Yusuke scene I like it -I guess another positive thing is it is very cute when Yusuke gets shy and covers his face with his hair Overall, I'm pretty angery at A-1.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?