About
Contact
Donate
Register

Unpopular opinions?
Click to go to bottom
Opinions you have that alot of people dissagree with. For example, I actually liked Sonic Lost World. Then again I only played the 3DS version. But still I actually like the modern sonic games. Except 06.
I liked SAO.
BonafideMonafide04
Thread Creator

I liked SAO. I liked SAO 2. Beat that.
I thought SAO was okay was well. I don't think this one is too unpopular, but my favorite megaman game series is Battle Network.
The Surge is a bland sci-fi Dark Souls. But I do admit the whole chopping off limbs for loot is very well executed.
(edited by The_Hunter)
Kamen Rider Ghost was good. [/lying]
Star Wars is overrated.
I like Dub Anime
Sayaka Miki is best PMMM Girl
BonafideMonafide04
Thread Creator

I like Dub Anime Same
People who defend dubs simply don't want to read subtitles.
"Some of us dub, some of us sub, and some of us prefer Digimon."
People who defend dubs simply don't want to read subtitles. It's a sense of preference Go gun on someone elses opinion
To be honest I sub my dubs so, yeah.
It's a sense of preference Go gun on someone elses opinion It's the point of the topic, nor was it aimed at you. "Unpopular opinions" Seems I succeeded.
(edited by TogoSystem)
Meh......I don't listen much to what you say about roasting people
Wow, touchy. Maybe don't post in a topic that might have differing opinions if it bothers you that badly.
I actually agree with him. People who defend dubs simply don't want to read subtitles. This is not predicated on a subjective difference, but a matter of fact. It's simply untrue (and not your opinion) that all people who defend subs don't want to read subtitles (maybe Japanese activates my PTSD).
"Post unpopular opinions" My opinion that obviously is not popular. To the point it's assumed it's anything more than that. Pretty comical.
(edited by TogoSystem)
That Dark Souls 2 isn't a bad game. A lot of people seem very like "EW DARK SOULS TWO IS NASTY" while I managed to put 200+ hours into it
Dark Souls 2 was fun during it's time. My favorite part about it were the Twinblades, because they were really good weapons.
I think Sonic 06 is fun
I think fighting games are way to hard
Be Here Now is the best Oasis album.
Also, p5 is a little bit overrated,
...there are two blank boxes of text in this thread for some reason. These appeared on Discord and now the Phansite? End me pls ;-;
...there are two blank boxes of text in this thread for some reason. These appeared on Discord and now the Phansite? End me pls ;-; ? Can you specify? I don't see anything like that.
There are two blank spaces of text below Kotori's post and also Senri's posts. It's getting a bit annoying, I dunno if it's a PC problem or what.
(edited by Malintent_Covet)
I see nothing at all. Perhaps not PC, but maybe browser? Can you go mobile? Check it there and compare.
Shogi-girl is a bad waifu, but at least she's not Kawakami or Ohya.
I watch both sub and dub, If there is no dub, I'll watch sub. If the voice acting in either one is terrible, I watch the other one. I know Togo you hate dubs, but sometimes dubs are beneficial! Like what if someone is a slow reader? Or maybe they can't focus on two things at once?
I actually dislike Night in the Woods.
Kyubey did nothing wrong.
Junko did nothing wrong.
I enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever
"Post unpopular opinions" My opinion that obviously is not popular. To the point it's assumed it's anything more than that. Pretty comical. Learn what an opinion is or refrain from participating.
I watch both sub and dub, If there is no dub, I'll watch sub. If the voice acting in either one is terrible, I watch the other one. I know Togo you hate dubs, but sometimes dubs are beneficial! Like what if someone is a slow reader? Or maybe they can't focus on two things at once? To be fair, dubs have gotten extraordinarily better than the ones from the early 00's that I have beef with. Video games especially. Persona, Fire Emblem, just to name a few. Dubs just as good as the originals. I don't think television is as quick on the uptake, but still way better than the early ones I truly dislike. But also, reading subs is what helped improve my own reading speed, so there's that too. Wow, Hifumi. Gotta try and start trouble again. It's actually your opinion that my statement was not my own opinion. The fact you pointed out how factually untrue it was all but points out that it was nothing but an opinion. You sure like to assume you know everything about someone you barely know at all. Ironically, it's indeed you who views they're own opinions as cold hard facts. Ah, irony. Hardly the first case of it with you I've noticed as well. You sure you're not the one in need of the definition?
(edited by TogoSystem)
mfw "everyone who defends weightlifting just doesn't want to do cardio" is unfalsifiable. Alright, out of the thread. Hurry on.
You're right that it's an overly extreme opinion, but it is still one regardless. One I used to firmly believe too. But Micah and this topic did make me realize how many dubs in video games, especially, I've actually loved just this year alone and how dubs definitely aren't what they used to be, and that I was mostly mistaken. But it was still just an opinion, but I see your point. It was an overly extreme one. Can't edit it now, so, live and learn.
(edited by TogoSystem)
i kinda enjoyed the danganronpa 1 anime, sure it wasn't as good as the game but it was the show that got me into the games.
I kinda liked pineapple on pizza. Kinda.
I kinda liked pineapple on pizza. Kinda. ... I know this is about opinions, but... You monster
The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy
I hate Pika. He stole my answer.
People who defend dubs simply don't want to read subtitles. That's not an unpopular opinion. That's just objectively wrong. I think fighting games are way to hard One thing I learned from that 2 year long SFV shitstorm is that this is far from an unpopular opinion. As for mine: -I don't hate Sonic 06. Not saying I particularly like it or thing it's a good game; I just don't hate it. Plus it did give me Mephiles. -I hate Nardo, though I've said this one enough. -XenoBlade Chronicles and Breath of the Wild are two of the most overrated games ever. I'm pretty sure I've already commented on BotW multiple times, but in XenoBlade's case...I think I'll post that somewhere else. -This one is more decisive than outright unpopular, but people really need to stop getting so worked up over video game/anime tiddies. Seriously, almost every single time an even somewhat sexy female character pops up, regardless of whether or not she actually matters to anything, there's some massive shit storm. I can still remember the R. Mika and Laura reveals for SFV. Even more ridiculous is how those same people feel the need to try and shit on/shame anyone who likes or even simply doesn't hate these designs. It's basically a bunch of insecure...assholes trying to push their insecurities on everyone else. Hell, I don't like the gore in God of War or Mortal Combat (that shit makes me feel downright uncomfortable), but I'm not going around demanding for it to be censored to fit my tastes or that SSM and NR should waste development time and money on some type of "safe mode" just so to cater to me. I just decide they're not my thing and leave em' alone. Besides, there're plenty of games/shows with "respectable" female character designs.
Thanks for replying to something settled days ago, Revali.
(edited by TogoSystem)
BTW. I didn't think for a SECOND that Sonic 06 was in any way a good game if that's how anyone took that short sentence to mean that. Its one of those train-wrecks that you just enjoy for the sake that it's a complete and utter mess. It's so bad it's good if you will.
(edited by Kotori_K)
Doki Doki Literature Club isn't scary or meta or anything. It's just boring.
Doki Doki Literature Club isn't scary or meta or anything. It's just boring. Do you mind explaining it? I would love to hear your thoughts behind it!
(edited by Pancake_Knight)
Thanks for replying to something settled days ago, Revali. No problem.
Tyler the creator is just okay
And Revenge of the Sith is still an objectively bad movie
Doki Doki Literature Club isn't scary or meta or anything. It's just boring. Do you mind explaining it? I would love to hear your thoughts behind it! Me? A solid argument? Yeah, not possible. Though it mostly boils down to being 90% generic visual novel. And graphic suicide shit isn't scary, it's just gross.
An unpopular opinion of mine well... I ship Ann with Ren Amamiya (no bulli plz)
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?