About
Contact
Donate
Register

Drink Machine: Liquid Snake
Click to go to bottom
A black drink machine, with a keyboard to punch numbers and letters in and a stack of black and orange cups, sits on the sidewalk. Something is scratched into the side. It's incredibly messy, but still legible: "COMMANDS: -LST -SNK -STBLZ" There's also a small sticker that says, "Type anything, get anything!"
*Yo boy Shaq, in his car, pulls up to the the drink machine and types in "Yo bruh, let me get uhhhhhhhhh, boneless chicken"*
*genm shows up and types in "deadly poison", running away as fast as possible after, hoping someone will be dumb enough to see the drink and try it*
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

Yo boy, Shaq, gets a cup of liquified, 🅱️ O N E L E S S chicken. Genm's input causes a green liquid to be poured into a cup. Oh no.
*Kenny walked up to the machine and hopes to get a drink as quickly as possible*
(edited by Kenny_McCormick)
Thanks bruh, have a nice day. *Shaq takes the cup and drives away*
*Kenny soon grabs the cup of green liquid and drinks it*
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

Kenny immediately dies from the poison. It killed Kenny! That bastard!
Yu walks up to the vending machine and carefully observes the writing on the side. After writing down something on his notepad, he types in “SNK” Alright, now, let’s see what the commands do.
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

A black snake pokes its head out of the nozzle. It blinks its pure yellow eyes at Yu. "You called us?"
Yu almost immediately begins drawing a rough sketch of the snake on his notepad, it’s obviously unusual, so it’s likely worth investigating I will admit, I wasn’t entirely sure what I would get. Simply saw a short list of commands and was curious. Would you be able to tell me what the other two commands do?
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

"LST show list. STBLZ stop distortion. We don't like Stabilize though. Stabilize means we die."
Yu carefully notes those down by the appropriate commands, easier to remember them for later. He taps his chin with the pencil eraser before asking another question What do you mean by “stop distortion?” Is this drink machine some sort of self-solving magic anomaly? I’m no occultist, but I’ve dealt with such things before.
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

"Solve distortion...? Yes. Stops this distortion. We trapped in this distortion. It die, we die. We can fight command though. We small, but we many." The snake flicks its tongue and bobs its head, as if nodding to itself.
Yu looks closer at the nozzle through which the snake emerged, but is unable to find anything. I don’t think that will be necessary. You don’t seem to be harming anyone, nor does the distortion. However, you mentioned being trapped? Do you like it in this distortion of yours Yu flips to a new page in his notepad and prepares to write down the snake’s response
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

"We don't mind. We made to find. We bring what is entered. We made to do this. To carry out wants." The snake entends its body farther out of the nozzle, bopping the keyboard with its nose.
*he walks up to the drink Machine and he looks at the keypad* What am I going to get...
Yu stops writing halfway through the snake’s talk and scratches the back of his head while smiling Well, as long as you’re happy, and no one’s getting hurt, I see no reason to try changing anything. Yu turns at the sound of Hubter’s approach and holds one hand out towards him Hello sir, I don’t think we’ve met before. My name is Yu Narukami, would you care to tell me yours?
Hunter Valentine, Yharnam Beast hunter and friend of one of you... Yus... *he uses the keypad type the word "Blood"*
Yu scratches down a few notes before looking back up at Hunter One of..... Oh, yes, I remember. I’ve met a few different versions of me, but they were both really weird and aggressive. Yu taps his pencil against his head as though trying to think, in a moment, he seems to remember something Oh yes, there was also this Chaos fellow who looked an awful lot like me.... How strange.
*he drinks down the blood as if it was an ale while he refills a vial* Yeah... we got got some... rocky history.
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

ooc: sorry, was busy with something. ic: The snake has disappeared back into the machine. Probably so Hunter could get his drink. It's... actual blood. Where is this machine getting this?
Ooooh. More back up health kits and my lunch. *he refills more vials and refills his cup and downs it*
OOC: it’s fine. Yu bows to Hunter, head low before speaking back up I apologize for the trouble any of the others may have caused, and would like to be able to make up for it if I can. After all.... I probably shouldn’t have let them get away. They both seemed rather dangerous, and eager to fight.
It was more personal things. A god named Hubris caused it and we both were bleed out because of it.
Genm

*Stealthily types in "gay" and switches hunters drink with the new one*
A... A god? I can see that causing quite a problem. Would you be able to tell me anything more on the matter? I’d like to be more prepared for.... Wherever this is.
Hundred-S
Thread Creator

A rainbow liquid is poured into a cu- okay im dying luigi
He's been asleep for awhile. And I have got some new stuff. *he pulls out his very own but battered Omega Yato*
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?