About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

Return to the TV World: The Eternal Sin
Click to go to bottom
A lone giant TV sits fixed on the ground just outside the city limits. Strange shadowy cables grow out of the TV as they dig into the ground like a plant of some kind. The TV displays nothing but static and seems to operate despite the lack of power being supplied to it. This TV has sat here for many days displaying nothing but static. It never turns off and hasn't shown anything but static since Yu Narukami used to bring people into the TV world to help them awaken to their inner power. Today though, something has changed. Coming into focus very slowly is a humanoid image.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#2

OOC: Don't need to do this yet. Just seeing if people would be interested.
OOC: I’m interested, simply busy for a while
OOC: I'd certainly be interested but my endless curse called "work" intervenes.
(Sure! I'm interested!)
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#6

OOC: I'll probably try to start this in about an hour. SO I hope to see you all then.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#7

OOC: I'm ready to start this for any interested.
ooc: I should be able to join after food. Feel free to start without me if needed!
OOC: This is Gamma here, I'm GMing my own thing at the moment, but if you don't mind the delay I'd be willing to join
Sam
#10

OOC: I can join whenever, if that's fine with you.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#11

OOC: Alright, whatever works for everyone.
Parad strolls onto the scene, taking note of the TV. This is it? I heard of some weird TV on the outskirts of town, but it's just a regular TV? Actually... what's this broadcast? Is the reception bad here? That'd be lame... I suppose I'll just wait around until someone with more answers than me shows up!
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#13

The TV blares the sound of static loudly as the dark image begins growing clearly although its face is never truly revealed. Around the screen, a dark shadowy energy can be seen slowly creeping up on the figure. Whoever it is that is in the screen seems to be in a fair amount of danger. Though, the strangest part about such an occurrence is that the TV is displaying this regardless of the time of day.
*Soon, a young man walks by and catches sight of the TV, he takes note of Para standing over there near the strange television, and walks up, adjusting his glasses in the meantime* So, I take it this is the haunted TV set I've heard rumors of? I assume you know more about it. Not many people would hang around something so.... Unsettling
Sam
#15

*Sam arrives. He looks at the Tv and leans on his cane* So, what's the story here? Bad reception on a battery powered TV or what?
Makoto walks to where the TV is looking around at the surrounding area and even covering her ears from the loud static. She is looks at the cables growing into the ground and up to the TV What the? Why is there a TV here? Even stranger is what is playing on it? Some type of horror movie? Makoto investigates the TV as she walks by it. Questioning what is going on with it
Parad takes a seat on the ground. Whatever the broadcast is supposed to be, I won't pay it too much heed. TV shows always use too much CGI these days, I miss the old days of practical effects!
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#18

The TV continues for a while longer before the screen starts to get enveloped in static once more. The sound begins to die down as small outlines of shadowy begin moving behind the static. The screen begins shimmering like water slightly as the figures move around.
*Kei looks around at the others, before reaching out to touch the TV screen* There's something there, something..... Alive. Apparently rumors have been spread that it is haunted. Perhaps there's something more to it..... After all, some strange things exist in this world, that much is certain. I won't ask anyone to come with me, but I must find more.
Sam
#20

Heh. Haunted, eh? Wonder how so? *Sam flicks the screen*
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#21

As Kei reaches out towards the tv his finger begins going inside it as the screen parts like water. The ripples are sent throughout the screen as the shadowy figure seems to loom away. Sam flicks the screen as their finger seems to pass through the screen rather than making any real impact with anything.
(edited by Quintus_Geminus)
Duet
#22

An unusual duo approaches the TV. One is a little girl with long brown hair, while the other is a black humanoid whose form towers over her. She tugs the humanoid's hand and points at the screen. What's with that weird TV? Is it broken?
Makoto looks at the TV curiously and then at Kei Hey, are you sure you want to be messing with that? Who knows what could happen, you could get cursed, or something worse. I certainly advise not to mess with something that is supposedly haunted...but, I guess it's your decision in the end to mess with unknown forces.
Kei casually glances back at Makoto, he doesn't seem bothered in the slightest by the TV's reaction to his touch Lets just say I have some experience with the occult. I'm here to investigate incidents such as this Television. If you are uncomfortable, it may be a good idea to leave now young lady. After all, whenever the supernatural is involved, people tend to get hurt. Kei looks at the new arrival of the young girl I would advise stepping back. It is almost certainly dangerous. I am a proffesional, I can likely investigate this alone. Kei looks back at the TV, seeing it part before his touch, he tries to step inside.
Parad stays sitting, dumbfounded. Is that guy... a Bugster? I've only seen Bugsters go inside of TVs before...
Sam
#26

The Tv is a portal? How fascinating.
Makoto looks at Kei and sighs I'm not the biggest fan of the supernatural, but, I rather not see anyone get hurt. I'll stick around in case anything bad does happen....no matter how much I do not like creepy stuff like this.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#28

As Kei tries to step into the TV more and more the TV begins parting more and more as ripples are sent throughout the screen. The other side feels somewhat cold but not unlike the air in the world they reside in. If he really wanted to he could fit his whole body into the TV as well.
without further talk or hesitation, Kei steps into the TV, one hand on the sword at his side, checking for anything dangerous on the other side
Duet
#30

Whoa... A magic TV! Do you think it's a portal, Deemo? The black humanoid nods, but doesn't speak. But to where? I wanna try going in...
Sam
#31

A portal indeed. So, anyone else going after that guy or ya just ditching him?
Duet
#32

Um... Lemme try- Deemo steps towards the TV before the girl can do so. He offers her a hand, and she takes it. The two then enter.
Makoto tightens her fists Well then....if a little girl shows no fear with this, why should I? Makoto sighs as she steps through the TV Here goes nothing...
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#34

Kei steps into the TV as the chilly air runs over him. As he walks into the other side he's greeted by thin air with a stage around 5 feet to the ground. The stage is covered it what seem to be imprints of people falling and typical stage scaffolding and lights seem to be randomly strewn about around the stage. Deemo and Alice are also greeted by a similar area but are roughly 3 feet away from where Kei came out. Makoto appears 3 feets away in another direction but is still over the stage as well.
(edited by Quintus_Geminus)
Sam
#35

*Sam shakes his head before following everyone in.* What problem children these guys are, huh Rai?
Parad gets up from his seat. Guess I'll have to follow them, they didn't look too reliable to be on their own... Parad puts his hand towards the TV.
Duet
#37

The two land flat on the ground, but pick themselves up and look around. Brr... Kinda chilly here. But is this a stage? Where are all the people, then? Or the cameras? Alice, still holding onto Deemo's hand, ventures to the edge of the stage to get a better look at the surrounding area.
(edited by Duet)
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#38

Sam and Parad enter in as well while the TV's screen is still rippling like water. They appear in different locations 5 feet over the stage as well.
Kei looks around the stage, he glances at the falling figures, but pays them no heed. Of far more import are the two young ladies who followed him in I can't stop you from coming with me, but perhaps it would be best to let me take the lead, after all, I do have the most experience. Now then, lets see. Kei carefully begins to walk along the shaky scaffolding, if there are any rails he keeps a tight grip on them and looks around for a possible cause of this anomoly
Makoto looks at the stage and surrounding area What a strange place. Makoto walks around a bit taking everything in and occasionally shivering If I knew it was going to be cold, I would have brought something warm to wear. She laughs quietly to herself
Sam
#41

*Sam wanders around the stage, his hands in his lab coat* Well this place is dull. Then again "Life's a stage". Heh heh heh.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#42

Fog begins to gather around the stage as a sickly black color begins forming in it as it thickens. The ground suddenly feels less consistent than it did before as an eerie red light form from one side of the stage. The light reveals a staircase that didn't seem to be there before. The air grows colder as the fog grows darker.
Duet
#43

Wh-what...? Alice gets behind Deemo, peeking out at the strange light. This place is suddenly uninviting... Are we supposed to go up that? And... wait, is there an exit here? She looks up, trying to see the "portal" they had gotten here through despite the obscuring fog.
Kei catches sight of the newly formed Staircase, he doesn't seem to be bothered by its sudden appearance and instead carefully walks to and down it The only way to get to the bottom of this is through. If anyone wishes to follow me, then do so. If you are unsure, even a little, it is likely best to turn back. Demons don't show mercy.
Woah, cool! Parad lands standing up, unfazed by this change of scenery, he does glance around at the fog as it closes in. Alright, where's the bad guy? Come on out! You're wasting my time with this buildup!
Makoto shivers looking at the staircase What the? This place...it seems much worse than when we first arrived. Nothing feels right about this. But it seems like down that staircase is our only way to go right now. Seeing as our entrance is non existent. Makoto clenches her fists and starts to walk to the staircase
(edited by Makoto)
Sam
#47

Well, I'm here now. No where to go but forward, right? *Sam smirks, rubbing the back of his neck.*
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#48

OOC: Staircase is going down. I should've mentioned that.
Duet
#49

I guess the lady's right... Alice, giving up her search, tugs Deemo's hand. The two follow the others towards the stairs.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#50

As most of the group begins walking towards and down the staircase, the area around them begins shifting and changing into that of a modern neighborhood. The area looks oddly natural for the neighborhood as trees line the roads. Up ahead they can already see the bottom of the staircase which leads into a strange looking forest at the end of the neighborhood. The trees are a strange mix of purples and blues and the forest itself seems darker than one might assume. It's as if the forest itself consumes the light around it to increase its own darkness.
Duet
#51

This is weird... The trees aren't nice at all... Unlike the tree from back "home," these trees weren't welcoming in the slightest. The tree had given light, while this forest took it. She walks up to one of the trees and hesitantly runs her hand against it to feel the bark.
Sam
#52

*Sam reaches the bottom of the staircase, looking around* Reminds me of the forest of Yoshpet. Nasty place that is. You can get lost very easily. Be careful, everyone. This looks like a nasty place as well.
Parad slides down the railing of the staircase, a look of glee on his face. If this isn't gonna be a fun game I dunno what is!
This doesn't feel right....that forest, it seems sinister in a way. Makoto looks into the forest hoping to see something, but its too dark for her to see. She rubs her arms to warm them up a bit as she walks down the stairs*
Kei walks up to a nearby tree and examines it closely, he takes out his blade to cut out a piece of the bark, and if successful, would store it in a bag for later This definitely has something to do with the demon world. Perhaps the television acts as a portal of sorts? No matter, the source of the disturbance most likely lies ahead of us.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#56

Alice feels the bark of the tree. It feels rough and course as if out of a horror film of some kind. On other trees, a strange black webbing seems to be hanging. Between the trees is a small path that leads into a wider opening beyond the fog. Subtle breathing can be heard up ahead but only very lightly. Kei tries to cut off some of the bark. The bark comes off easily as the tree seems to be dying.
(edited by Quintus_Geminus)
Duet
#57

Alice shivers a little. Deemo walks up to her and grabs her hand gently, then nods towards the forest. For some reason, he seems more at ease in this place. Or perhaps he doesn't see the area as completely alien. He takes the lead into the depths.
Sam
#58

*Sam heads forward, seemingly uncaring about the creepy atmosphere of the forest under the stage.* So, what exactly is this place? A forest under a stage in a TV? Can't say I've ever experience that before, don't know about you lot. Still, makes for an interesting field trip.
Kei tucks away the bark to be analyzed further later and follows Sam and Deemo into the forest If I were to guess, I would say this is some part of whatever reality most demons come from. It may not follow the same rules as our own, so we must be careful. Remain ever-vigilant, and the way forward will reveal itself
Makoto follows the group into the forest looking around This place is certainly strange. I've had my share of experiences in weird places...this place reminds me of of a place I've been to before. Not in how it looks, but the feeling it gives off. It feels like there are things lurking in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Horrors that have yet to be found....this forest just gives me that feeling...
Parad strolls up to a tree and kicks it. Oi, villain guy! You in there? Man what kind of boring game is this?
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#62

As everyone walks down the path into the open area a large web comes into view. The webbing is made of a thick black string that seems to pulsate slightly. In the middle of the web, the black strings seem to grossly conjoin into a thick substance that wraps around a young man with brown hair. His clothing is covered by the material and his eyes are closed as he seems to sleep peacefully unaware of this situation. A light hissing can be heard in the distance as things can be seen moving behind the trees. The fog covers most of the area but seems to stay out of the clearing. Black insects can also be seen fluttering overhead as if watching to see what happens next.
Sam
#63

Ugh. Bugs. Annoying little... well, insects would be the correct term for them, eh? *Sam laughs at his own joke* Anyhow, we best cut this lad down. Anyone got a sword? *Sam looks at Kei expectantly*
Meanwhile, outside the TV... Senri Suzuko, a slightly older high school student walked the streets for a moonlight stroll. It was nice... Senri felt directionless after her failure as the Black Samurai. If not for Mona, she wouldn't know what to do. She started to head home to catch the last train back to her home in Yongen. However, she noticed something odd... A TV. It was making odd noises... What was it doing in such a place...? She approached it. For some reason, it called out to her. It was like the closer she got to it, the more she felt her desires flare up. This TV was different. She felt like it could do anything... It feels like that child she met once before. Who made her dizzy when they touched her... Senri stepped closer to the TV and reached a finger out. It seemed like the right thing to do. ...The screen reacts like water being poked ever so gently. She smiled... Was this a distortion? If so... Perhaps she could get some answers if she dug a little deeper. She pushed her hand in slowly. Ever so slowly... She felt entranced, like it was pulling her in. Before soon... ...She fell in with a gasp. (OOC: I'll delete if this is closed.)
Duet
#65

ooc: Unfortunately, sleep is a thing for me. Best of luck to the rest of you.
Makoto stares at the large web Y-Yeah...let's get that guy down. It seems what made that web is gone right now, and by the size of this web....I would not like to meet the spider who created it. Makoto looks up at the insects overhead Th-Thats a lot of bugs...
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#67

OOC: It's quite open and with a post like that it would be inconsiderate to not allow you to join.
Kei briefly glances over at Sam before drawing his sword, its an old blade, perhaps passed down? Regardless, he begins slashing at the webbing that covers the man Very well, just make sure to keep watch. Whatever made this is likely nearby. We don't want it to sneak up on us, that is for sure. Kei takes a moment to look back at Makoto, he seems almost dissappointed That includes you too young lady.
*Is walking around the streets, whistling a tune and then spots the large TV* Huh?
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#70

Kei begins cutting at the webbing causing it to shake but the webs themselves will take some effort to cut through. The stranger stirs a bit but remains asleep. Suddenly the sound of wood breaking can be heard nearby and getting closer. Something is approaching and quickly. Senri falls into the TV as she lands on a stage surrounded by scaffolding and stage lights. The area is filled with a cold black fog and a staircase leading off the stage surrounded in red light can be seen on the far side of the stage.
Parad stands still after kicking the tree, he hears the crashing of wood, and yells out. Before you say anything, it wasn't me! No way these trees are actually sentient! Unless they are... in which case, uh sorry about that?
Sam
#72

Damn it, Paradox. I'm blaming you for this. Get ready people. We have company. *Although he sayd that, Sam doesn't stop casually leaning on his cane. His arm sparks slightly though.*
Makoto tenses up and stands guard. She quickly puts on some Knuckles and takes up a fighting stance Well, here we go. She sighs as she looks around I really hope it turns out to be something harmless, but in this type of place I doubt it.
It felt like time itself was ripped usunder as Senri went through the television and landed roughly on her side. She's taken bumps before, this is nothing, she thought as she forced herself to her feet. It was now that she took in the otherworldly atmosphere. A stage, a cold fog... This was like no place she's ever been... This place... A distortion...? No... It's more than that... Senri felt no kindness or warmth from this place. This was a cruel place... A world without order. She felt at peace here. It felt like a kind of world she desired... But, is that really true...? Did she want something like "this"? Senri shook off the feeling and decided to advance forward. She decided to follow the red light, which stood out in the darkness.
Kei continues attempting to cut the man down, yelling at the others You came along, knowing the risk. If any demons show up, I want you to handle it, got it? Let me get to work on him, you focus on anything we may disturb
First off, my name is Parad, not Paradox! Parad slots his Perfect Knockout Gashat, and transforms. [PERFECT KNOCKOUT!] Second off, I don't recall ever telling you my name either! I suppose it can wait, though. If these "demons" are worth the noise they're making, we're in for some fun!
*Walks over to the TV and stares at it* Pretty big for a TV eh? Why am I talking to myself again? *Taps the glass*
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#78

Kei focuses on cutting the stranger down as the shaking grows close until a large black figure looms overhead. The group can feel many eyes looking at them as the figure looms down on them. Slowly it crawls down from the trees and into the light. A giant humanoid figure with many legs attached to it and red eyes on its thorax looms into the light. Upon its face is a mask with a frowning expression. It screeches loudly as it sees the group trying to cut the web and begins spraying the dark web-like substance from the eyes on its thorax attempting to entangles everyone in the area. Felix sees the TV and an image of a forest with a group of people facing off against a dark spider-like figure shows up on the screen through the static. As Senri follows the red light down the staircase the scenery begins to change to the of an abandoned neighborhood with a dark forest looming at the end of the street. The staircase leads to the forest rather than the neighborhood.
Some anime... I better go grab the popcorn. *Taps the glass*
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#80

The glass still seems to be rippling slightly from when Senri entered before. As such, Felix's finger slips through the glass like water. Cold air can be felt on the other side of the glass.
Sam
#81

Eww. Eyes do not go there. So that's an Umi-Bozu... no that's wrong. I'll get there eventually. *Sam is dismayed as his metal arm is caught by the webs. Sam fires some wrist bow bolts at the creature, using the weapon on his human hand* Aww. That's gonna take some effort to clean out. So rude. Yuki-Ona? No, that's a girl I think.
As Senri enters the neighborhood, she takes in her surroundings the best way she could. Was this Tokyo? Or a version of it...? The fog was too thick to see. All she could do was push onward, keeping her hand on her katana which was sealed under her uniform, just in case. The quietness wasn't so bad. Would Mona enjoy this place...? She makes her way past the town, now entering the forest.
What th- *Trips on a rock and falls through the TV*
Kei reacts much more swiftly than his writer does, stepping back and concentrating Aizen, Koagaon Kei's persona seems to come out of the shadows behind him, summoning a quick beam of light in an effort to shred through the approaching webbing, aiming to protect all in the area from it Now, everyone, attack it while you can.
Parad rolls to the side, but his feet get caught by the webbing. Hey someone cover me! [GASHACON PARABRAGUN!] Parad is trying to cut the webs with the axe.
Makoto is entagled by some of the webbing. She begins to tear some of it off. She struggles to get most of it off but she is able to move around a bit. She the looks at the moster Well...It looks like we are doing this. Makotos Thief clothes flash in a blue flame on her as she summons her persona Anat! Anat appears behind Makoto, she then casts Freidyne on the monster causing a flash of blue energy
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#87

Sam fires bolts directly at the shadow as it uses its legs to try and black the bolts. They pierce its legs causing it to have difficulty moving the front part of its body as well. Senri enters the forest and walks down the path. The trees within the forest are crumbling and dying as dark webs can be seen hanging from a few. Up ahead shes can hear the screeching of something that sounds inhuman as she approaches the clearing where the others are located. She is greeted by the scene of people fighting off a large shadow while a young man hangs in a web asleep. Felix falls through the TV and onto a stage surrounded by a dark fog. A staircase leading down from the stage is located on the side covered in a red light. Kei unleashes his light which manages to eradicate some of the webbings. The webbing around Parad is mostly washed away by the light as he cuts away the rest with his ax. Makoto fires off blue energy at the shadow as she changes to her thief attire. The energy hits against the monster causing it to reel back slightly. The Shadow screeches once more as it jumps up and tries to land onto the party with its massive body. All except Kei are targeted as he is next to the large web rather than with the rest of the party.
OOC: Going to be back. Probably afk for like 10 minutes or more.
Kei, seeing the spider approach the rest of the group, takes a deep breath once more Alright, Aizen, Assault Dive, knock it off course. Kei's persona, Aizen Myouou, dashes towards the shadow, feet first, it tries to land on it from the side and kick off hard, ideally launching the shadow into a tree on the opposite side of the group Try different attack types, most demons have some sort of weakness, if you can combine attacks do so, the whole is often more than the sum of its parts
Sam
#90

Persona users, eh? Of course. Now, let's deal with this Nue. No, that's a lightning thing. *Sam runs back, barely avoding the beast. He attempt to fire a lightning bolt out of his metal arm, hoping it burns through the webbing and attack the creature* Umm. Gasha Dokuro? No, that's not right either. This is really bugging me. Heh. Bug.
(edited by Sam)
Parad braces his axe for an impact, hoping with enough effort he'll get out without a scratch. I never liked bugs in my games! They always take out the fun!
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#92

The shadow is stricken hard by the Persona's kick as it lands in the trees nearby. It stumbles to get up as its eyes flash red with anger.
...!? Upon seeing the scene in front of her, Senri hides behind a tree before she can be seen (hopefully). That thing... Was it a shadow, like the Kirijo Group's files mentioned and Mona talked about? Something like that couldn't exist otherwise... She didn't recognize any of the people fighting. Who were they? If they're fighting something like that, they must be Persona users as well... Seeing Kei's Persona come out, there was no question. ...She noticed the person sleeping in the tangled web. Looks like that person is going to end up spider food... Senri thought: What would the Phantom Thieves do if they were here...? Obviously fight the monster. But it looks like the person wrapped up was in more trouble. Perhaps they'd have a reward if she saved him. But the lives of fellow Persona users were valuable as well. Maybe... It was time for some covert operations. Senri was slower in her normal form rather than as the Black Samurai, but it's worth a shot. She rolled past one tree to the next, checking to see if anyone saw her. Maybe she could save the boy, or get a sneak attack in...
Makoto jumps backwards and takes out her gun aiming it at beast Alright, time to aim for those eyes. If they can spray out web like that they need to go! She fires several bullets at the eyes hoping to hit some
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#95

Sam fires off a stream of lightning at the shadow. Unfortunately, the lightning seems to have no effect on the webbing or the shadow as it simply seems to be nullified. Parad's ax doesn't connect as the spider gets knocked away to the trees. Senri manages to successfully sneak to one tree from the other without causing any attention to be brought to herself. What she does from here is her own choice. Makoto fires at the shadow's eyes as it loses its balance. The bullets hit its eyes directly as they shut close with a slight trail of a black liquid coming out. It falls to the ground as its weak point has been exploited. Time for an AOA?
I'm depending on you, lets get this fight over with. Kei charges the shadow, sword out and Aizen by his side, he prepares to launch a flurry of blows alongside his persona AOA: Yes.
Things seemed to be going well. That girl is quite skilled... Who was she, she wondered? For now, she moves ahead from tree to tree, working towards the web-wrapped boy as the fight continues.
Sam
#98

Well, so much for burning this stupid stuff off this arm of mine. Damnable Juro Gumo. That sounds right. Now then, on the offensive *Sam activates the three claws not wrapped in black webs and prepares to strike.* AOA: Yes
(edited by Sam)
Makoto nods as she charges in to attack Lets get this over with! She does several blows to the beast with her knuckes at full strength AOA: Indeed.
OOC: Back. *Looks at the stairs* Wh-what the hell! Where am I!? *Looks around and then decides to walk down the stairs* W-whatever...
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#101

As the shadow lies on the ground the party goes in to try and finish the job. Kei has his persona unleash a volley of blow that hit the spider one after another. Each blow seems to leave a lasting impact on it. Sam uses his claws to strike at the shadow (Sorry, not sure what you meant by that.) Makoto unleashes a series of punches on it as well. Each of her iron fists bruises the body of the monster. Senri continues sneaking over to the web entangling the boy. She finally reaches it as she now can see the webbing which seems to be made of a strange black substance that grows thicker around the parts that wrap around their captive. Felix goes down the stairs as they lead to a ruined neighborhood with a forest path at the end. The forest is sinister and dark but inhuman screeching can be heard from within as well as a few voices.
(edited by Quintus_Geminus)
Parad gets up off the ground, and inserts his gashat into the side of his Game Driver. You damn bug, making me take a defensive position! And for nothing! [KIMEWAZA! PERFECT KNOCKOUT CRITICAL BOMBER!] His legs become enveloped in red fire and blue lightning, as he jumps into the air. AOA: Read the mood
A black webbing? Unusual, but if it's made by a shadow, that's to be expected. Senri nodded to herself and drew her black katana, easily unidentifiable by those who have seen the Black Samurai. She swings at the black substance, hoping to cut the boy down from his bindings.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#104

OOC: I probably should have said how I wanted AOA done but I guess it's too late for that now.
Sam
#105

OOC: Exactly how it sounded. Sam activated 3 claws on his mechanical arm and attacked the creature. That arm is wrapped in the webbing, so only 3 of the 5 activate.
(edited by Sam)
OOC: Probably should have, but no use crying over spilt milk, simply going to want an update on the creature's condition to act upon. After all, if it dies no need to fight it further, can safely help the person in that case.
*Looks around the forest and walks in deeper* There's nothing dangerous here right?
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#108

OOC: Parad, want to describe your action or I could since I know what you're about to do. But I don't want to write your character's actions without your input so thought I'd ask you.
Parad really wants to kick it in the face.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#110

Parad lands with a striking kick that explodes on impact with the kick as the shadow falls to the ground and begin dispersing into small black orbs. For a few moments, a game clear icon appears floating in the air. The orbs begin clustering in the sky as they turn into more of the black bugs. On close inspection, the bugs seem to be butterflies of some kind. Senri cuts through the webbing as the boy falls from the webbing to the ground. He starts to stir in his sleep upon impacting the ground. Felix enters the area just in time to see Parad kick the giant shadow spider.
Parad claps his hands together removing the dust. Aw man, just when my heart was starting to dance!
Sam
#112

Nice kick, Paradox. Nice butterflies as well. *Sam takes out a screwdriver from his labcoat pocket and attempts to cut his mechanical arm free of the black webbing* This is going to take a bit of maintenance to fix. Stupid null electric bull. Don't we have a nerd to free, anyway?
Senri leans down, rolling the boy to where he is facing the sky and looks down at him Can you stand? Can you speak? You're in quite a situation, you know.
Makoto
#114

Makoto stretches and takes a few deep breaths Phew...I haven't done something like that in a while...it was pretty...exciting. Makoto's Thief attire disperses and shes back in her normal clothes. She then looks over to Senri who got the boy out of the web How is he still asleep?
Kei seems relieved as he looks back where the shadow used to be. He turns to the others, particularly Sam Of course, come on, lets help the poor lad Kei walks back over to the web, just in time to catch Senri with the boy. He adjusts his tie and addresses her Didn't expect to find you somewhere like this. Tell me, have you been following us young lady? Its quite dangerous here.
Woah! Lookin' cool dude! *Claps*
Senri looks up at the group who had just finished the battle. I just got here, actually... And please don't underestimate me, glasses-kun. I was able to get past you all, no? I don't know how long this one has been sleeping, but he seems to be waking up.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#118

The boy slowly opens his eyes slowly. With the webbing mostly gone his clothes can be seen. They seem like normal attire but are all grayed out with a strange blue stain located near his chest. The stain almost looks like something was splattered onto his shirt. What the...Why's the sky all dark? Did I sleep in that late or something... The boy seems to not quite understand the situation or why people are standing around him.
Sam
#119

Nah, ya just got snagged by a Juro Gumo. You're in a forest now. Under a stage. In a TV. Don't ask. *Sam is still cutting webs of his metal arm with a screwdriver*
Ina
#120

Ooc: too late to join?
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#121

The boy starts to lift his head but then goes back to laying down. He seems slow to get up as he closes his eyes again. Wake me up in a few minutes. It's not urgent right? We're just in the woods nearby...
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#122

OOC: Close to ending, you can join but not much will be happening.
(edited by Quintus_Geminus)
Sam
#123

You live in a TV? *Sam shrugs as he brushed the last of the webbing from his arm and pocketing his screwdriver*
Kei sighs and walks over to the young man, trying to pull him up Its far too dangerous here. Demons could attack at any moment. Unless you'd like to be eaten, I suggest coming with us, we can protect you at least.
Ina
#125

Ooc: k Ic: Ina was just walking through the streets of shibuya and almost passes the TV, but stops and turns around, looking at the TV What is this thing? Maybe it's for an event or something? Curious, she pokes the tv
Makoto
#126

Hey wait don't fall back asleep! She shakes the boy a bit and thinks to herself. "in the woods nearby? So, does that mean that the town we passed was his? This certainly can't be where hes from, its all distorted.." Hey, I know this place may seem familiar to you, but this place is not the place you call home. This seems to be some sort of distortion. Please wake up, you shouldn't sleep in a place as dangerous as this is.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#127

After all the shaking and pulling the boy finally starts to clear out of his daze. He looks around slightly agitated but awake. You're all kinda not making sense. Demons? Inside a TV? What're you even talking about... When Mokoto mentions danger his attention is brought to her. Danger? From what? Did something happen? Meanwhile, Ina notices the TV outside and pokes at it as her finger passes through the screen like water.
Hm... It's probably easy to sleep here. Atleast, it's quiter than Tokyo. ...Are you familiar with this place? Why were you being abducted by a shadow?
Ina
#129

She's suprised, and quickly pulls her finger back W-what the heck!? Hm...... I gotta investigate this! With that, she jumps straight into the TV.
Sam
#130

How do ya sleep through a fight like that? *Sam shakes his head*
Makoto
#131

Makoto stares at him kinda of shocked Well, of course you wouldn't know you were sleeping, where do I start? she clears her throat Well, we found you all tangled up in this web, when Kei tried to cut you down this Spider beast came out from the forest and trued to kill us. Luckily we defeated it, but after that, who knows what else is waiting in this forest. So, it would probably be best to get a move on...
Kei sighs and adjusts his glasses, stepping back to let others deal with the lad Sleeping at a time like this..... Look, all you need to know young lad is that you need to come with us, otherwise something bad might happen to you. Understand? We should probably get moving, before more come
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#133

The boy looks somewhat confused and starts to get into a more panicked state. Unsure what to do he remains silent and begins walking towards the town. More made up words...does no one talk normally? I just need to get home... Meanwhile, Ina after stepping into the TV arrives on a stage surrounded by a thick dark fog. A staircase shrouded in a red light can be seen on one side of the stage.
Ina
#134

She takes in her sights, wondering where she ended up Weird..... She decides to take the stairs.
Parad steps forward toward the boy. Listen, if you live here, then your life is much more messed up than you'll be ready to believe. Don't get me wrong, it's really fun! I'd stay here longer, but you seem, what's the word... Weak? Normal? Not that you are, just being cautious.
Sam
#136

Made up... Do you not understand English or are big words just to much for you? Wake up, Get up, were heading out soon, I think.
Makoto
#137

Makot reaches out for the boy Hey wait please! Listen, that town isn't the town you know. Its a fake, this forest is fake. They are just some distortions in this world we stumbled into. They may seem familiar but I assure you they aren't what you are used to. This forest is filled with thick fog, and just a sinister feeling. That town brings and eerie feeling of emptiness. Please, stay with us, because I'm telling you, you're not going to find your home here.
Where is "home"? Is it in this world?
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#139

The boy stops in his tracks as he turns back to face the group with a tired look. He grows agitated as he's pressed with questions, some of which aren't exactly friendly. He addresses most of the group with his words. I don't even know most of you. No offense, but why should I believe a word you're saying, especially since I apparently don't know how to speak since I'm unfamiliar with the weird terms you're all using but I since that is the case I shouldn't have to speak to you anyway, right? Next he addresses Senri with a little less aggression as her questions seems to offend him less. Yeah, this is the forest near where I live. It's not even that dangerous usually. I guess its just foggy out tonight but I don't see any reason to be so paranoid about it. Meanwhile, as Ina walks down the stairs the area around her changes to that of a ruined neighborhood. At the end of the staircase is a forest that's directly connected to the neighborhood.
I see... Senri nodded to herself This world is normal to you then? Are you a shadow? Seeing as how you were just saved from a terrible fate, I believe information is a suffice reward.
Ina
#141

She's supposed at the sudden change in scenery Woah..... She decides to walk into the forest.
Sam
#142

You come from a place with purple trees? What multiverse are you from?
Makoto
#143

Makoto puts her arm down Yeah...I guess that's true, you don't know any of us... She then puts out her hand again Well, lets change that. My name is Makoto Niijima. I'm certainly not from around here. I come from the big city of Tokyo. Now I know not just getting to know what my name is will change anything. But, can I at least go with you back to your home to protect you in case something bad does happen? And maybe even seeing whats up in your town may convince you. So if its not too much trouble, I'd like to join you.
(edited by Makoto)
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#144

The boy puts his palm to his head and sighs at Senri's question. Shadow...? Why do you people keep- Suddenly recollection flashes in his eyes as he seems to grab at his chest slightly. Wha-No, I'm not a shadow...I- He gets cut off by Makoto and Sam's questions. Purple trees...? Why-It must have something to do with the time of year. Tree leaves change color...Though I've never heard of them turning blue or purple... Makoto? My names Quintus. You can do what you want...but I have to see it for myself. Something isn't right and... Seeming desperate the boy continues walking back to the town as he passes by Ina who has just arrived at the scene.
Sam
#145

At least he recognises that. *Sam scratches behind his head* So, we following the kid?
Ina
#146

Notices as the boy passes by her Huh? Who's that kid? Also notices that people are there Oh, hi there! Where am I?
Makoto
#147

I'm following him, I want to make sure he doesn't get into trouble. She quickly follows behind Quintus. She thinks to herself. "Well, I'll just have to stick with him until he realizes whats happening."
(edited by Makoto)
Sam
#148

Very well then. *Sam follows Makoto and the boy, stealing Ina's hat as he walks past her* You're late, Kid.
(edited by Sam)
Parad hides his expression behind his mask, though a smirk is curling on his lips. Follow this guy, and I might be in for some fun!
Ina
#150

She frowns as Sam takes her hat Hey! Give that back! Angered, she follows Sam trying to get her hat back
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#151

As Quintus reaches the town he stands in front of the house closest to the forest. He stands in from of the cracked building before walking up to the door. He slowly opens the door and looks inside as his eyes go wide. He stands there for a moment in shock. This...What is this?
Sam
#152

*Sam throws Ina's hat over his shoulder at her* Take it. Just making sure you were walking in the right direction, Kid.
(edited by Sam)
Makoto
#153

Makoto walks up behind Quintus looking at him worriedly Hey, are you ok? Whats wrong?
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#154

Within the house is a broken roof and the crumbled remains of an interior that might exist. The walls are covered with incoherent words and images depicting the death of a person by means of being mauled by an inhuman looking monster. Quintus once again puts his hand to his chest as he notices the strange marking on his clothing. This...this isn't real. I...need to get out of here...anywhere but here...
Makoto
#155

Makoto puts her hand on Quintus' shoulder Hey...lets get out of here ok? T-This isn't a safe place. she looks around the house at everything on the walls, and the destroyed interior Outside of this place is safe, so, if you are willing to, you can come with us. And maybe hopefully figure out this situation. Ok?
Sam
#156

This isn't your world. Probably. Don't dwell too much about what's here. We can leave and talk about this more, alright son?
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#157

Quintus stumbles up and walks away from the house. FIne...I just don't want to be here anymore. This place...I hate it.
Makoto
#158

Makoto looks at Quintus worried A-Alright. Then lets be on on our way. I'll show you where we came in from and we can exit out there.
Sam
#159

*Sam walks on ahead* You care too much Makoto. That's a good thing.
Quintus_Geminus
Thread Creator
#160

Quintus decides to follow Makoto to an exit.[/i Let's go...I don't want to be here any longer... [i]He begins walking back to the main stage where a TV that leads to the exit appears.
Sam
#161

*Sam has already taken his leave. He's left a note on the exit portal wishing everyone luck until he meets them again*
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×