About
Contact
Donate
Register

super duper awesome cafe of great boogly awesomeness
Click to go to bottom
Liam

The door is closed so you can't get in. and even if you could, it's empty right now. Seems you've been played like a damn fiddle.
Door! Your reign of tyranny is over! I shall open up the gates to the place you so desperately lock away! Have at thee! PK then takes a few steps back before jumping in the air, doing multiple backflips as he spins and shouts, landing on the floor next to the door graciously as he takes his boot and slams in the door, sending wooden splinters everywhere PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRRR
Liam
Thread Creator

the door falls down. It smells musty in here. There's also a faint smell of rotten oranges. Seems like the place hasn't seen a roomba in ages.
Aha! PK has won! No longer are the dust particles locked away in your cell! All of you are now free! Free! FREE! *PK then starts to push all of the dust into the outside world, letting everyone cough and choke on his army of dust bunnies
Liam
Thread Creator

Little did he know, this place was actually a portal to the dust dimension! By opening the door, he had brought never ending dust rain unto the world!
Ooh! Yummy! *PK then grabs a bowl and starts to gather all the falling dust, consuming it with a spoon, it probably isn't healthy as he's choking on the floor, BAD ENDING DEATH BY DUST
*bursts through the fallen door* Quickly pancake knight! We must open a portal to the wind dimension to get this dust free faster!
Liam
Thread Creator

-G A M E O V E R- T R Y A G A I N R E T U R N T O M A I N M E N U
E a t P a n c a k e s
Mona

T O U G H I T O U T !
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?