About
Contact
Donate
Register

Bootleg Leblanc XVIII: The Phony Menace
Click to go to bottom
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I have opened this Leblanc using all your tax monies!
Ooc: Ummm, actually it's money. There are no monies.
Munny is the currency of money in KH Get rekt
Laharl
Thread Creator

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+monies&rlz=1C1TSNO_enUS695US711&oq=define+monies&aqs=chrome..69i57.3592j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Laharl
Thread Creator

OOC: Also, this is a RP thread. Please do not flood it with arguments like this
Ooc: Also, I thought it said memes.
Laharl
Thread Creator

OOC: Either way, you're kinda, uh, just flooding it with this argument which is rude and invasive.
Ooc: Dunno how grammar is rude and invasive, but k. Will do "overlord".
Laharl
Thread Creator

Ooc: As you can clearly see, this is not meant to be flooded with ooc discussion, so please stop now.
Ooc: Will do "overlord".
Laharl
Thread Creator

I say no thank you to your passive aggresiveness. If you really have a problem with me, you can settle it like a mature human on the PMs or fight me like a true demon. However, if you intend to keep bringing those quotation marks where they don't belong, I suggest you stay off the phansite until you have at least a few years of thinking and rationality on you, instead of just acting like a baby. And, with that, I conclude *Drops a meteor on your face*
Ez a legszarabb Leblanc amit valaha láttam.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?