About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

Golden Grin Casino
Click to go to bottom
*The van drives up to the front of the casino with a planning board inside*
*Sigh* Alright, so what's the plan?
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#3

Alright, we can choose to go in stealthily and take the loot without the guards knowing we were here, or we go in guns a blazin.
A casino ripe for the plucking... What secrets does it hold? How mysterious. *With a giggle, the Black Samurai infiltrates the casinos top floor*
Let's go in stealthy... *He puts on a dress suit and hands Pika one* You should wear this...
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#6

*Takes suit* Now, to carry the loot out, we can either bring it back to the van, or we could bring it to a limo parked outside...
Let's do the limo...
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#8

You know what? Let's just improvise when we get in...
Okay.. *He gets out of the van and enters the casino*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#10

OOC: Didn't see that. My last comment was void. IC: Now, let's head in. I had a "friend" place our equipment within some guitar cases in the backyard. This is to get past the metal detectors...
Ooc: Ignore me entering the casino. Ic: Alright..
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#12

GM: The gang is met with a guard at the front entrance. He pats them down and allows entry. They go out back and proceed to grab their weaponry.
*He pulls out two pistols from one of the guitar cases*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#14

*Grabs a body bag case and a knife* We're good to go. Let's head in. *Goes into the casino, taking cover and avoiding contact with civilians as the grand gambling room stretches out in front of him, with a bar, balcony verhand, and gold trimmed around every corner of the room. The place is packed to the brim with security cameras, guards, and civilians.*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#15

*Overhang
*He follows Pika* Do you even know where the loot is?
*On a higher floor, damage has been done as the Black Samurai has taken several valuables and possibly important documents. This was currently just a game for her. Or was she after something more? Of course, the real loot was on the bottom floor. If only she could find a switch for the main power switch...*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#18

GM: The loot is in a secure basement guarded by a 3 combination lock and a vault btw.. You probably just robbed a rich executive office... IC: An insider told me the goods are located ina lower level. The door is probably in the archives or security offices.
*He looks around for some doors leading to the back rooms and then points at a set of doors* There...
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#20

*Looks at door labelled security office* We should head inside...
*Minato makes his way to the doors*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#22

GM: They open the doors to reveal a small area with CCTV monitors and 2 guards. There is ni door leading to the vault room in sight, but they do spot a button that says, Disable Lasers.
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#23

*no door
I'll take care of the guards... *He shoots the guards with his pistols, but instead of them shooting bullets, sleep darts come out of them* Hmm, I wasn't expecting that...
*The Black Samurai's motives were currently unclear. The executives office was bared of its riches. She pulled a document from a desk, reading the name of "someone". With this information, the Black Samurai entered the main floor. At present time, she managed to avoid guards, though that could change at any time. She advanced on the premises, towering over the various careless gamblers*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#26

It's better that way. *Looks around room* No vault door in sight, but that button looks nice... We should check it out later.
No, let's press it now...
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#28

*Presses button* I believe that clears one obstacle out of the way. *Looks at sleeping guards* We should hide them, just in case anyone looks in.
Yeah... *He picks up one guard and hides him in a box*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#30

*Picks uo another one and shoves him under a desk* We should check out that room over there. *Points at a door labelled Manager's office*
Alright... *He enters the room*
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#32

*A suspiciously placed painting is in the room, along with blueprints and a small safe in the wall*
*He looks at the blueprints* Pika, check this out... Ooc: Can we continue this tomorrow?
Pikadaboi
Thread Creator
#34

OOC: Yup. IC: Take it and leave. We'll devise a plan with the jnfo we got.
*Amidst the events, the Black Samurai slips downstairs and follows a currently unidentified man into the parking lot. The events from that point forward remained a mystery*
Got it. *Minato takes the blueprints and other things off of the table then leaves the Casino unseen*
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×