About
Contact
Donate
Register

Who do you ship
Click to go to bottom
Now I know some people will disagree with me but I ship the protagonist/akira kurusu with ann takamaki That's right I say ann is best girl for me atleast
good choice but makoto hifumi chihaya and yusuke still exist **as best girls
(edited by Ludovico)
Akira_bestrickster
Thread Creator

Yeah she's cool too but I just feel like akira and ann are just sorta meant to be ya know I respect your decision I'm just really passionate about it no offense was intended
H_K

Now I know some people will disagree with me but I ship the protagonist/akira kurusu with ann takamaki That's right I say ann is best girl for me atleast wow someone like me
Ship him with all girls!!! His thirst will never be quenched
I ship Tatsuya Suou and Mona Don't ask me why
you all have disappointed me in such a great measure that i might not be able to recover from this great wound inflicted upon my mental being.
People only ship Ryuji/Ann because they’re both blonde But it’s a really good ship
JokerMod

People ship Ryuji with Ann because they mis-read the japanese nature of being open and friendly. In Japan, pointing and laughing at people and constantly insulting another is see as purely platonic. In the West it's seen as romantic interest. There's significantly more to it than that, but that's the overall basic premise as to why people ship them.
Ah, I didn’t know that. My bad
timmy, she’s pulling your hair and spitting in your face and telling you to kill yourself and calling you a worthless specimen every day because she likes you!!!
You see, I just consider everyone who actually talks to me to be a romantic interest. I'm totally open for dating in case anyone wants to approach me.
I’m pretty sure no one is going to approach you
I agree
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?