About
Contact
Donate
Register

Go to page
Click to go to bottom
I stare at Gin, reaching out a hand and tilting my head back slightly. "If you won't do it, surely you won't have a problem for me to try? The door is only to this world, right? It wouldn't stop you from continuing on this journey through all the other worlds. So, if it's all the same to you, i'd like to accept Sinbad's deal."
Raconteur
Thread Creator

(Cait, Toki, Niko, Pancake Knight)
Despite common opinion here I do happen to have a name. The princess shouts this after overhearing the way she is referred to. Her cheeks a light pink giving away the slight annoyance felt. Meanwhile, Judar chuckles behind her until the princes elbows him in the stomach causing him to cough. Kougyoku is what you may call me. I don't toss my position around anymore so you don't have to call me princess this or that. Judar glares at her. Did you really have to hurt me already. Haven't I already taken enough abuse from your family! Kougyoku fires back. Please we should be saying the same for you and your terrible behavior. Horrible magi! The two of them squabble in front of everyone not even touching upon the fact that someone came back to life in front of them. In a short time, Judar and Kougyoku have their hands at each others throats practically hissing at one another. That is when someone behind you loudly clears his throat to stop the fighting between the two. You two are both embarrassments to the Kou Empire so can we move on to more important things. Hakuryuu looks down and states. Where is it you people came from? Why should we trust any of you? and if Sinbad dies then what do you gain from it? These questions needs to be answered if you want any Kou help. Judar and Kouyoku stop fighting for long enough to stare at you and the others with the same interest as Hakuryuu.
(edited by Raconteur)
I scratch the back of my head. These two fight like children... Somehow, I’m not too surprised. Hakuryuu’s arrival makes me flinch, but he’s not here to attack us. I smile a little and my ears point low to both sides of my head. An embarrassment to the empire? Pot, meet kettle. “It’s kind of a long story that I’m not sure you’ll believe, but the gist of it is that we were shoved into these bodies against our will and if we don’t beat Sinbad, we’ll be trapped in this world or worse. You don’t have much reason to trust us, but I can’t see many reasons why we’d lie to you.”
Ah, him again. Nice. Also now I know the name of the princess. Also nice. "Well, I'm also personally in it because I don't think the way Sinbad handles things is right." Might as well use flattery too. "Also this team has much cuter boys."
Sam

*Not like I have much of a choice in the matter. With a smirk I shrug.* Sure. Whatever. I'll accept your deal. * Send us back with objective completed. Not like you can control what we do after we return to... wherever the hell that place is. I'll happily accept a free teleport back to base alive. Course, if he actually expects me to obey him when we get back, he's got another thing coming.*
-Toki-

"Glad we're done with that princess mess." I flip my hair dramatically in the wind and breathe out a sigh. There's no point hiding anything about the situation, not anymore, so I may as well back the others up "Basically we've been forced into a game where our objective is to find one who controls each world we visit and end their reign. Seeing as we're the main reason Judar and your sister are out and about right now it must be clear we don't mean you any harm." I pull out my dagger once more, absentmindedly toying with it as I finish "Killing Sinbad lets us proceed to the next part of the game, and once we're all finished we should be allowed to go home. Merely this, and nothing more."
I shake my head with a smile as I watch their antics, we really are a group of misfit revolutionaries. My smile is wiped away when the assassin shows up again, when did he get here? Oh hey, didn't expect to see you again. What happened to ya? As for what's the deal with us... I let the others explain and add on a little bit at the end. Mmm, we seem to be the ones that have to break these stalemates. You'll more then likely need our help.
Raconteur
Thread Creator

Everyone in the party is able to hear a voice in their heads ...
(Not like I have much of a choice)
The voice repeats what is said by one ...
(Fate wins in the end)
Amplifying the declaration made to the many ...
(Welcome Back)
Then there is silence ...
(Everyone)
Your vision temporarily blackens and when it clears you can see Sinbad standing in front of you. His eyes still emanating an all knowing kindness, but his smile now warped to an almost comical degree. He forcibly cranes your neck with to the side so you can watch as a blue door materializes behind you. Sinbad then leans close to your ear and whispers. You are safe except for one in your group. Sinbad suddenly raises you off the ground by the neck and a ring on his middle finger shines so bright that it hurts the eyes. The shine transfers from the ring to Sinbad himself as his skin turns blue. His legs are replaced with a serpents tail as rainbow colored pairs of butterfly wings sprout from his head an back. The necklace around his neck becomes a gaudy piece of golden jewelry and a white dragon eating its own tail forms in a circlet around his head. The finishing touches of the transformation are sharp claws that form from his fingers and pierce into the skin of your throat. With a tight grip still on you he digs the claws deep into your throat and you feel yourself get sucked into the blue doors behind. Before you leave the world completely you can see that the body Sinbad holds in his grip is that of a blond haired scientist. Then everything goes black for you except if you happen to be ...
(Sam)
You don't get the luxury of being sent back with the rest and Sinbad eyes you with malice. He doesn't let go until blood begins to spill from your maimed throat. The key that was once handed to your group then appears in one of his clawed hands. The blue door remains right behind you. You really thought you could trick god. Sinbad spins the key along a claw finger and looks at it. But god knows everything. The key spins as the wound around your throat begins to fester with the stench of disease. You don't have much of a choice. Your head swims as signs of illness are felt in your throat and spread to your nose. Sinbad looks down at you and you can see that energy flows from the wings on him. A putrid energy that makes you ill by simply looking at it. An energy that mimics the one inside you. Destroy the key before I have to do anything unpleasant. The key is tossed at your feet as your throat begins to close up with pus.
(edited by Raconteur)
Sam

I bet... you're fun at parties. * I let out a pain laughed.* So what... you're a snake now. You know... I hate snakes. Fear has... ntohing to do with it. I just... hate... snakes. And plagues? What are you? Geez. Persephone called. She wants her gimic back. What's next? You gonna start... growing Pomegranates? Heh. * I pick up the key with my mechanical hand, looking it over. My eye scans it over, looking it over for weak points.* So, if I destroy this, you don't kill me? That the idea? You let me go free? I mean, I'll do it if that's the case. Just want to make sure we're on the same page * Is this thing even destructible? Whatever.*
Sinbad

Your scan finds that the key is surprisingly fragile in your hands and can easily be destroyed by most physical actions. It's a miracle that the key wasn't broken by the rough treatment that Sinbad gave it. A key that can be destroyed in your mortal hands, but one that god couldn't touch. Sinbad frowns at your jesting and swipes a clawed hand of his across your cheek. Definitive cuts that fail to bring blood are left across your flesh. However, blood may have been preferable as more pus forms along the cute and startling pain lances across the eye right above. The pain lasts for a few seconds, but that is enough to take the sight from your eye and leave the skin around it rancid. Destroy the key and I won't strike you down repeatedly. Sinbad studies his hand as you feel your own heartbeat slow. Wonder how many times you can die before there is nothing left.
Sam

* I stagger backwards from the blow. I chuckle as I stand back up. I scan again. I wonder. Can I copy the key into my arm. Create a copy of it but keep the real thing. Gotta do it quick if I can pull it off though.* You know. You didn't say you'd send me back. I'm starting to think you have no intention of it even if I do what you say. *I chuckle nervously, my smile twitching. I put my hands behind my back.* W-Why don't I make a deal with you. You have those security camera birds right? Send the one you used to keep tabs on me through the door. You're a god. I assume you can have it so you can keep watch on us from here. Imagine all the tibits you could learn. Knowledge is power after all. Maybe you'll even find a way to get through. I get to live and you get boundless knowledge you couldn't even imagine as just a god of this world. How about it? * I won't betray you. Just take the damn deal. I don't want to die here. That would... really kind of suck.*
Sinbad

I have something a little better than a bird. Sinbad opens one of his hands with the palm facing up and a tiny golden butterfly flies to the middle of the clawed cage he formed. The butterfly twitches erratically once it lands on his skin as it turns to a black hue. Once it is completely black the butterfly then lands on your shoulder and buries itself under your clothing. Sinbad proceeds to close his palm completely and you feel the muscles in your throat tighten on their own. Breathing has become difficult and your heart is at the verge of giving out at any moment. Your remaining vision swims in and out. Destroy the key now! Sinbad's furious voice rings in your abused ear drums.
Sam

*I would growl out in pain, stumbling backwards once more.* Yeah... see... I could... but... I could also... do... this... * I would grin before planting my cane into the ground. Almost immediatly, a large blue shield around Sam and the blue door behind him. Sam would spin around and use the key on the door, fumbling in an attempt to unlock it before the shield was worn down. If successful, he would quickly snatch up his cane and run through the door while giving Sinbad some parting advice.* Next time you want to keep someone away from something, stop pushing them into it. Ciao buddy boy. May we never meet again. * Sam would slam the door shut, hopefully safe.*
(edited by Sam)
Sinbad

Before Sinbad can stop you the door opens up once again and swallows you whole. Last thing you hear is a set of angry fists pounding on the door until even that noise fades in the abyss.
(?????)
Sinbad brutally beats on the door until your voice calls to him. You can have a second chance my friend. Sinbad's pointed ears twitch with interest but he does nothing else. All you need to do is give me a part of your soul. Before Sinbad can reply you continue on. A part of your soul for a second chance~ A part of your soul for a second CHANCE~ A part of your soul for a SECOND CHANCE~ A part of your SOUL for a SECOND CHANCE~ Yamraiha and Ja'far wince at your voice but Sinbad smiles in his honest way.
(This is only the first of any acts.)
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?