About
Contact
Donate
Register

Hello!
Click to go to bottom
Hi, I'm Hyper. I'd just like to introduce myself so I can start talking around these Forums. I'm in the middle of watching a let's play of Persona 5, and it is QUICKLY becoming a favorite game, even though I haven't played it. I probably won't play it, since I'm a Nintendo person and don't have a PlayStation. I was drawn to Persona due to Joker's inclusion in Smash, as well as my own love of JRPGs. I also do a lot of PC gaming, specifically on Steam.
The fact that your first thread wasn't a shitpost speaks poorly on your prospects here
Hi Hyper, hope you like it here. I have most of my Persona 5 knowledge from both a LP and my own experience, I can tell it's a pretty good game considering how much impact it had. Wish I had a Switch to play Smash though ;-; All in all, uh, have fun.
HyperGhost
Thread Creator

The fact that your first thread wasn't a shitpost speaks poorly on your prospects here Oh trust me, there will be plenty of memes from me. I'm just used to doing an introductory post whenever I join a new forum.
So, anyone willing to bet they're be here for more than a week?
Hello, and welcome to Hell! Enjoy your stay. Site’s less lively than it was a few years ago, but hope you’ll have a good time here regardless.
HyperGhost
Thread Creator

So, anyone willing to bet they're be here for more than a week? Is that a challenge?
If you think having a moderate attention span is a challange then yes
Hello fren, welcome. So, anyone willing to bet they're be here for more than a week? Ignore Flareon, they are basically the scrooge of the site.
Flareon doth complain too much.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?