About
Contact
Donate
Register
Log in

Phansite Quest: Threads of the Shining Phantoms
Click to go to bottom
OOC: First off, I want to say this thread will be available for anyone to join as long as all the listed quests haven't been taken. Meaning that even if people join now and go off on another quest I will still allow people to enter and embark on another untaken quest at the same time. Rules for this thread are simple, the world you wake up in runs on Dragon Quests rules, meaning that any powers you had before will be replaced with a DQ equivalent. If you're not sure what that'd be you get either dm me here or on discord. I've most likely spoken to all those who would be interested in this on discord already. Regardless of where you were before you'd find yourself in a strange bed within a wooden room. There'd be several beds in this one room as if it were meant for multiple people to stay in at once. Whether there were others in this room could not yet be determined. You'd already be able to hear the sounds of chatter from the floor below and leaving this room would already reveal that there were several other along a hallway to your right. To the left was a staircase leading downstairs. Another curious thing, whatever you had on you before seemed to have vanished. Swords of ordinary quality would be replaced by copper blades, staves being replaced by ordinary sticks, and finally, guns would be replaced by either bows or boomerangs. Even your clothing would seem to have shifted to more plain looks one might expect of a novice adventurer in a fantasy world.
She shifted from side to side in her bed, grabbing the pillow and putting it over her head. After a little while, she finally woke up. Her eyes looked dead inside, and she sighed out. Today is yet another day of Lucky Chloe. "Good morning me..." The girl had said to herself, getting off the bed she was on and standing up on her feet. She heard the chatter, but didn't mind it yet. She yawned out, cutely posing a bit in her outfit that she didn't even realize was drab and different from her usual flashy pop-star attire. "Wow, look at all those weapons...I don't need them." She dismissed them casually since she herself knew that she didn't need them. Afterwards, she pepped herself up, getting prepared to put on the persona of Lucky Chloe with the broken english and horribly thick japanese accent. After some grating lines that she always practiced, she went towards the staircase that lead downstairs.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#3

What Chloe would find downstairs would seem to be an inn pub of sorts filled with people. The people in question seemed to be wearing all manners of exotic armors with weapons of all kinds.They conversed among themselves while drinking, smiling all the while. Of course, there were also groups in the corners of the pub that sat isolated with eerie looks. One group in paticular seemed to have dead empty eyes, with their weapons be covered in something red and dripping. They all just smiled at one another...but that isn't important. Over next to the area where drinks were being served there was another counter with what looked to be a woman with black hair. She smiled as she watched the activity in the pub. There were piles of papers behind her as well as a bulletin board. They seemed to be there to hand out tasks the adventurers.
Woz
#4

Woz, now accustomed to waking up in places he shouldn't be, found himself wearing his usual attire, as it seemed to fit the description of 'novice fantasy adventurer', though he made note that the buttons on his jacket had foreign emblems unknown even to him upon them. "Oh my, another day, another kingdom, hmm? At least they had the courtesy to leave me with methods to defend myself." He would peruse his options before settling on a particularly long stick. "Hmmm, not exactly my taste, but no doubt I will have the chance to improve it." Woz would then exit his room, shouting. "Rejoice! The warden and prophet of time, now stripped of his duties, has graced your presence!" Noting the hall was empty, he headed downstairs, taking particular interest in the bulletin board. "Proper form states I must build a reputation! Excuse me, madam! Allow me to survey your quests!" One thing from the holo-games similar to this type of setting was the verbiage necessary to fit in.
A young girl wakes up looking... Rather shocked, to say the least. In fact, she's utterly stunned by the strange getup she's found herself wearing, a white robe with a strange gold band around her forehead for some reason. There's also... A bow strapped to her back, that part is pretty normal, and it's just a simple metal bow with a quiver of arrows as well. She seems a bit panicked while standing up and looking around. "Wh-what the heck... Where am I? Uh, Homur-" The girl glances over to her other side, seeing a rather concerning absence of someone who'd normally be there and grimacing a bit before she stands up. "... oh. Just me then huh, can't say I like this much at all but alright." The girl walks out into the hall and heads downstairs, hearing someone shouting about quests. Someone who she's met once before in fact, that strange fortune teller who knew far more than she'd have expected. She absently waves to him while glancing around at the many strange people. "Oh, hello again Mr. Woz. Um... Do you have any idea where we are? I can't say that anything makes sense to me in the least right now, but it sounds like you have some clue I guess." Her tone is far quieter and reserved compared to when they'd met earlier at the man's stand. Mostly though, she just sounds confused and out of sorts.
(edited by Madoka-Kaname)
Lucky Chloe now sneaks into the conversation, instantaneously inserting herself with a grin on her face where Woz and Madoka are. Other than the half-closed eyelids, condescending smirk, and the twintail twirl, nothing really seems to be out of place for the girl. "Haaiiii." Her voice was actually quiet, but still with the nice and wonderful broken English that has a heavy Japanese accent added in. Despite her newfound quietness, the girl is actually trying supremely hard not to bust out in laughter. "What'cha doing?" A question that was obviously meant for the two that she now accompanies. It was asked in a resemblance to a 7 year old trying to pester their older sibling for something. She perused the quest board in silence as she waited for a reply, but she already knew which one she'd end up picking.
Woz
#7

Woz would turn toward the confused girl, not a care visible on his face. "To be frank, I am not aware of what dimension, time, or place we are currently in, though it bears strong resemblance to games I would watch my underlings play in their downtime. A fantasy RPG I believe they had called it." His eyes still wandered over the quest list, a blatant disregard to the most recent addition to the party. "Whatever reason we are here for is beyond me, so I have decided to go along with it and enjoy myself. Perhaps there is some joy to not knowing what comes next..."
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#8

The girl would look up to the three with a smile before beginning to speak while sliding in what looked to be a form for signing in onto the counter. Her accent was...definetly not standard but could still be undertsood with relative ease. "Oh, adventurers, are ye? Well, I'll just need you all to sign in here first. Just jot down whatever vocations you may have here. Rather simple, ain't it? Oh course, if you aren't too sure on vacations well, that'd be rather odd, but you can take a look at this list I've got here." The woman would show off a list as well containing many jobs with short descriptions. You all already know, I'm not printing them all out...yet.
Woz
#9

Woz would write in martial artist, after his own vocation apart from serving as retainer to his lord. "Well then madam, care to point these wayward adventurers toward proper quests?" Woz would crack open a tome both he and Madoka would recognize; however it was blank to him as well, more importantly he could write in it this time. A fact he would take advantage of by recording whatever the tavern keep needed of him.
Madoka... Has to look over the list, but after several moments she finally places it down as Priest. That sounds about like her Persona at least, and she's fairly sure that with some effort she can make that work. Hopefully. "Yeah what he said, I guess there isn't much to do except that for now..." She glances toward the book curiously for a moment, it is quite strange to see that thing in this setting. But she guesses it might come in handy to record things, of course what she really wants... Is to get home, but that's asking a bit much.
Ooc: Due to complications, Lucky Chloe will be used on this account. Lucky Chloe would write both “Dancer” and “Monk” for her vocations, both in horribly girlish handwriting in which the cursive is so fluent it’s jarring and every dot on her i’s are hearts. Not really caring about the others in the room, her voice peeled up a bit to standard volume and her Japanese accent thickened as her English seemingly got lost in translation, but at least it was still understandable. “I can’t wait to work with you all, tee-hee!~” Being the only one that doesn’t recognize Woz’s time puts her in confusion, but she doesn’t even bother at all to try and understand it, instead opting to wait for further instructions for the meantime. She casted curious glances towards Madoka, and aloof ones for Woz, since she wasn’t familiar with him at all.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#12

The woman would take the form before pointing to a few notices on the board. She'd begin to clear her throat to try and sound more official about it. "Alright then. We currently have three requests that seem to match your abilities. The first one is a request from a town to the east o' here named Coffinwell. Apparently there's a rather nasty sickness going about there that they need a group of adventurers to help clear up. The second is a request from a small fishing town just outside the gulf on the north side of town. They'd been suffering from some kind of monster that's been attacking their boats. Finally, we got a request from a kingdom to the south. There a bit of an odd one. Ruled by business rather than a monarchy if you can believe it. Anyway, they've been asking for more fighters for their bi-monthly pit tournament. Supposed to be a grand prize involved for the winner. Of course, you'd get to keep it for yourselves if you win. Feel free to pick any of them you'd like. Not like we're short handed around here."
Woz
#13

Woz would jot down in his book the name 'Coffinwell'. "I have decided we will see what ails Coffinwell, now I believe I have misplaced my map, would you, madam, happen to have an extra that we might use?" Woz would tuck his book back into his jacket, alongside his pen.
The options they've been given are... Well, the first one seems up her alley at least. If they're really gonna do this then why not go for that. Seems like Woz agrees with that as well, so she simply nods at the man's statement before turning to finally greet Chloe. "Oh hi... We met at that shop the other day didn't we. Uh, Chloe, right? Yeah I'm sure it'll be good working with you. Just please try not to get yourself hurt too badly, my magic can heal you but... It'll run out eventually, so be careful. Goes for you both really." She's got the sense that she can't really summon her Persona, but do something that's at least kinda like channeling D'Arc's magic. Not that she was an expert in that to begin with. But it's a starting point from which she can work.
Lucky Chloe nods her head in agreement. While the tournament offer seemed tempting, it would be horrible to go alone, so she just decided to follow the rest of the crew going to Coffinwell. Her head faces Madoka as she gives her a gasp, followed up with a bright smile. “Oh, Madoka-Chan, it’s nice to see you again!” As always, her way of speaking is as annoying as ever, but at least it wasn’t as loud as in the gas station...why the fuck did she ever go to the gas station. Oh well, at least she got to meet some acquaintances. “I’ll keep what you said in mind. Sorry that Homura-chan isn’t here too.” For once, her words seemed genuine. It was a first, really. Probably a bit shocking, but her sentence was being said in Japanese, so it was as if she wanted to keep it personal.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#16

The woman would almost be shocked...speechless even that she was asked for a map. "I...you don't have one...Uh, let me check for a moment." She'd spend several minutes looking through her papers and documents before uncovering an old dusty chest. She'd quickly blow it off before opening it to reveal an old looking map and a strange looking bag. "I didn't know you were that novice of a group but here's the two essential for any starting adventurer. The exit to town should be down to the south, past the weapon and armor shop. From there you just need to travel east to get there. Should be a road to follow and all."
Woz
#17

Woz places the things he had once hidden in his coat into the bag. “Thank you for your kindness, madam.” Without waiting for any further prompt, Woz would exit the building. He examined the map to gather his bearings, and began trekking toward Coffinwell. After all what use were shops without currency?
In a new world, in a new place, in a new bed, Anghel awoke. His outfit hadn't changed much, with the more modern things like his jacket being replaced with a fantasy-style equivalent, but he felt... different within, somehow. "Hm... So the Fates have taken me here... My Crimson Eye is clouded. Could this be the work of Wallenstein?" With nowhere else to go, our blue-haired hero placed a hand on the hilt of his new sword and boldly ventured out of the room. His hair fell over his bandaged eye as he greeted those gathered. "Greetings, adventurers, and the questgiver here. Even my Crimson Eye cannot tell where I am right now. What is this place's name?"
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#19

The questgiver woman would be suprised to see another adventurer aproach so soon but she'd smile like usual anyway before speaking to them. "Hello, certainly do have a lot of new watchers around today. This is the town of Stornway. This inn is well known as a gathering place for adventurers. Speaking of which, might you be one as well?"
"Indeed I am. Anghel Higure, the Fallen Angel of Judecca." Anghel struck a dramatic pose, then examined the notices on the board. "Hm, yes... the beast assaulting the ocean shore is pressing, although it may be best to stay with those wandering off to their current quest... Very well. I shall take the former, and fate may send allies with me if it wills it so." ...Basically, he's taking the quest from the fishing town.
Madoka would stare at Chloe for a moment, she just looks blankly for a while before responding in a blatantly depressed and worried voice. "... Thanks. I uh, I'm not really used to doing this stuff without her so... Bare with me, please." More aptly she'd say she's got no clue how to manage without the familiar presence of the other girl. But it doesn't really matter, just gotta go on and follow Woz out to their goal. Though, she does turn to greet Anghel with a subdued wave and slight smile. "None of us know what's going on... And uh the name isn't known by me either. But I guess if you wanna quest or whatever, then maybe you could come with us?"
A man in blue wayfarer's clothes jolts up in his bed, the fists he had faught with before... turning into fists. "Goodness gracious, that was some dream! Hmm..." He checks his surroundings, realizing he isn't in the same place where he fell asleep. "Bijilikers, I must be on a whole 'nother planet! Hopefully, God-Man will help me get back home!" He stretches his arms out and lifts himself out of bed, heading downstairs and receiving one of those forms. He scratches his chin. "Hmm, well, being a hero is a full-time job!" He writes hero on the form and hands it in, before waiting to hear what requests are available, declaring his choice afterwards "A tournament, huh? Well, surely a hero like me would be a worthy participant! Count me in!"
"I apologize, but my mind is set. However, I wish you well, Angel of Dawn's Light." Anghel bowed to Madoka, then stood up straight to address Human-man. "Ah, another hero. Your duel shall be legendary, I predict."
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#24

The woman would adress the odd man in the wayfarer's clothes first. She'd hand him a map and bag as well. "Well, everything seems all in order then. The tournament should be at a town over to the south of here. It's a bit of a walk but should only take about a day to get there." Finally, she would get back to Anghel, handing him a form as well as another map and bag. "That'll be fine but I'll need you to provide a bit of info first. Just making sure who we're sending first." The form would be like the ones before, asking for a name and vocation from a list.
Anghel quickly thanked the woman as he took the bag and map. He took out his trusty calligraphy pen, one item that had stayed with him, and began to fill out the form. He wrote "Anghel Higure" as the name, and chose Minstrel as the vocation.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#26

The woman would nod before giving Anghel further directions. "Just go to the north side of town. There's a port there where you'll be provided passage to the village of lonalulu. The seas can be dangerous though, especially with the giant monster having appeared near the village."
Lucky Chloe nods in agreement. She looks at the other two that had came in with a bit of an odd gaze before facing back to Madoka. Her cheery demeanor seems to come back now that she got her little conversation in. "Alrighty, let's go! This quest won't solve itself!" She said excitedly in fluent japanese, grabbing Madoka's hand with one of her arms and extending her free arm upwards to gesture a fist bump to the ceiling, leaving the inn place with confidence and following Woz to Coffinwell.
"Thank you. I shall depart at once and hope for red skies at night." Anghel bowed to the woman and set off on his first epic quest. After much walking, a few quick questions, and an incident with a few small dogs, he finally arrived at the port. He searched this seaside area until he found a sailor to talk to. "Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to a vessel headed for Ionalulu?"
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#29

Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness The party of Woz, Chloe, and Madoka would find themselves standing before a wide-spreading plains right outside the town. In the far distance trees could be seen to the west and to the southeast a forest. The grass would sway lightly as the sun was still rising in the sky. There was also a dirt trail in front of them that split into three directions a little farther ahead. The eastern path would most likely take them to their destination while the path to the south and east most likely wouldn't. Legend of the Mermaid's Curse Eventually, Anghel would find a sailor as they appeared to be all over the port area. The sailor would seem to just stare as them for a moment as recollection finally hit. Sailor: "Oh, right you are. You must be the adventurer the inn sent over. Heading to Lonalulu? Aye, nice spot it is. Almost a bit jealous if it wasn't for the tales of a dangerous beast lurking in the waters near there. Alright, I'll show ye to the vessel headed that way." The sailor would guide Anghel to a large ship that seemed to already be preparing to take off. It would be a beautifully decorated red ship that seemed to be less for typical transport or fishing and more meant for voyages of this kind. Sailor: "Normally we'd avoid sailing out into danger on account of monsters that might be out in the seas but with an adventurer aboard that should all be fine."
"Thank you, traveler of the seven seas. I shall keep this vessel free from harm." Anghel waved at the sailor then boarded the ship. He introduced himself with much flair to anyone who asked who he was, but after that was over, he stayed near the front of the ship to look out at the horizon. A perfectly epic vessel for a perfectly epic quest on the high seas, that's what this was!
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#31

Legend of the Mermaid's Curse The ship would set sail without any further delays, beginning to sail to the west to exit the gulf that the city sat next to. The sea seemed calm for the moment as it glistened in the light of the rising sun. Captain: "Hold up! There seems to be monsters attempting to board us! Small fry but keep your wits about you!" Before there was time to react two odd blue humanoid tadpoles seems to climb up the side of the ship. They wore small coats and horned helmets. Once they climbed onboard they both pulled out a small sword and shield. They would look around for a moment, one to Anghel's left and one to his right but they didn't seem to notice him yet.
Anghel, rather than strike immediately, dramatically pointed his sword at the tadpole to his left. "Ah, be calm, my crimson breast... It is time to defend this ship as the pact decrees." After that announcement, he ran forward, swinging his sword in an upwards slash at that tadpole.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#33

The tadpole would notice as Anghel posed but it would be more confused than anything at what he was doing, leaving it open for his strike. It would barely be able to even react with its shield as he swung upward. The tadpole would be knocked back and end up falling over onto its back, struggling to get back up. The one on the right on the other hand would still be struggling to figure out what was going on.
Taking advantage of the distraction, Anghel yelled and practically Naruto ran towards the other tadpole, swinging his sword down. If it blocked, then he'd just take the moment of the clash to kick at the tadpole. At this point it was understandable why the tadpoles were baffled.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#35

The tadpole he was aiming for wouldn't be red for this and would barely have time to raise its shield...which would be knocked out of its hand by the impact of the swing. It would however be able to back away from the kick in time. It's sield would fall to the ground to the side of it, landing near the edge of the ship. The other tadpole had, had time to get back up but needed a moment before doing anything else. As for the tadpole that Anghel had just attacked it would finally see this as a chance to retaliate. It would swing its sword towards Anghel, trying to slash at his legs...since it was actually kind of short.
"Gah! You fiend..." The sword, though Anghel attempted to dodge, left a gash in his left leg. He stumbled for a moment then thrust his sword down at his attacker. No kick to follow up this time, but still a strong and precise strike at the enemy's head.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#37

THe tadpole would try to block the blade with his own but being weaker and less good at handling its weapon it would be unable to properly block. It's sword would break in half leaving it open to the kick to the head. The creature would fall over before ceasing movement all together. It's body began to fade away into nothing, leaving behind only the shield it dropped earlier. The other tadpole would be ready to act now. It would see that its comrade had been bested and move in on the opportunity to try and jump up and stab Anghel in the back.
With the tadpole down, Anghel heard the footsteps on the wooden deck just soon enough to jump to the side, coming away with a slash on his non-sword arm. Since the other tadpole had lost its shield earlier, the blue-haired boy decided that a quick stab would easily finish this last foe off.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#39

The tadpole would raise its shield in order to try and block the attack but there was a crack in it from when it had fallen earlier. The sword would break the shield into pieces causing it to take the attack directly. The tadpole stepped back as it began bleeding prfusely from its wounds. It would fall over before disspearing like the one before, leaving behind its sword. The sword and shield that were left behind would undergo a change with the enemies beaten. The shield would become larger and begin resembling...a potlid? The sword on the other hand would also increase in size and seem to be made of iron rather than copper. It almost looked like a sword the a soldier might use. There would also be a bag of gold that seemed to appear next to the sword. On top of that, Anghel would suddenly get the feeling that either their sword or abilities at as a minstrel could increase if the focused enough but only one would increase for now.
Anghel's class abilities were important, as he'd need special skills to rely on, so he focused on the minstrel abilities. After he did so, he retrieved the gold, potlid, and sword, deciding to equip the potlid and sword. It was kind of strange to see someone using a potlid as a shield, but Anghel either didn't mind or didn't realize. Probably the latter.
Woz
#41

Woz would investigate his map, determining that the eastern path would be the optimal route toward his destination. "We've yet to determine how this world affects our skills, my entire combat potential is severely weakened without access to my usual utilities. Therefore we are likely soon to encounter an opponent, hopefully significantly weaker than us. I recommend you practice at that opportunity." Woz would brandish his staff, feeling its weight. It feels natural, despite the lack of technological advancements or even a semblance of renaissance technology.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#42

The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse Anghel would feel as if...he could lay out some hot licks now and that they were in fact so hot that they would allow him to target a single enemy with a torrent of fire as he layed them out. The captain would shout over to him as they began to sail forward once again. Captain: "Nice work out there, lad! If you need to rest after that bout you can use one of the bunks below deck. Doesn't seem we'll be meeting any more trouble for a while and the journey will be long!" As the captain said there was a hatch that led below deck via ladder. If Anghel went down below he'd find that there were, in fact, sleeping quarters down there where he could find rest.
“I see... I was glad to be of service, sir.” Anghel muttered a quick healing spell - it came naturally like that newfound fire, somehow - to stop the bleeding, then saluted and descended the stairs. With little else to do, he drew on the back of his map until he fell asleep. The sketched self-portrait stared at his sleeping form.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#44

Things would be peaceful for the next few hours. It didn't seem as though any monsters had appeared since Anghel had fallen asleep. They'd, however, be awoken to shaking instead as well as the sound of rain and thunder. If this woke them up they'd also hear what sounded like shouting from top deck as well as the sound of footsteps running about in a hurry. The boat would continue to roughly sway as well, making standing itself a task of its own.
Human-Man finishes stretching as well as the acquirement of necessary nutrients and finally begins his quest, using his power of bipedal locomotion to get out of the town and towards his destination "Hm, it's just gonna me then? Very well, nothing a hero such as I can't handle!"
Madoka nods to Woz and follows along the eastern path, it does seem likely that they'll run across something dangerous all things considered. She's got her bow drawn in an instant with an arrow placed ready a few moments later. "My power seems... Different, weaker than it would be normally honestly. I tried to, but I can't summon my Persona here. And the magic I can feel is... It seems not very good for actually hurting things? I haven't actually tested it yet of course, so maybe I'm missing something? But for now, assume I just gotta rely on my bow Um, what have you got Chloe?." She glances around the area in front of them with a curious eye, she's not exactly an expert combatant or anything, but she has been taught more than enough to know that staying aware of one's surroundings is important. Even taking a moment to check above them in case of something flying or such.
Chloe follows the eastern path with Madoka and Woz, gleefully skipping while she looks around. Even though it seems like they've all been gimped, the girl seems happy, not really caring at all what situation will befell them. When asked what she has, she stops skipping, thinking for a bit. "Hmmm, Chloe doesn't feel too different. All I feel is weaker, and that's bad!" Compared to Woz and Madoka, Lucky Chloe didn't have much to rely on before they went here. Now, it surely felt like she felt the same now. One could assume that the girl was powerless prior to her arrival in this weird little adventure. Nevertheless, the girl kept skipping, making sure she kept up with everyone else. "Since I'm Lucky, I bet I'll get some new powers!"
Anghel was in a sleepy daze for a minute, but the ship’s rocking throwing him out of bed snapped him wide awake. “Ugh... this is no ordinary wrath from the storm gods...” He braced himself against the walls of the ship as he attempted to climb the stairs - after making sure his potlid shield and new sword were grabbed. At least he felt more rested now in case of a fight.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#49

Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness As the group travels along the eastern path they'd notice the forest begin getting closer on either side, making the path more enclosed. For the most part nothing would happen for a while. A couple hours uneventful hours would pass as they walked. Suddenly, a squishy sound could be heard among the trees. From the forest, two blue bouncy creatures hopped out towards the path. They'd jump right into the middle of it, vacant-looking smiles and eyes staring at the group. Slime A: "Slop right there." Slime B: "This is our road. Don't gooo any further." See What the Champ's Cooking Human-man would exit the town and enter the same plains outside the town and the same three-way split. The southern road seemed to pass into a more mountainous area but was most likely the fastest road to his destination. The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse Anghel would be able to make it up the stairs. Outside, the clouds had become dark and rain was beginning to pour. It seemed a storm had taken hold of the ship as sailors were frantically moving around, trying to do all manners of things to keep the boat from going off course or sinking. The waves were harsh and vortexes of water seemed to be forming upwards at random. The captain would begin shouting over as he noticed Anghel. Captain: "Aye, watcher, this storm seems to have come out of thin air! Seems as though our queit journey has gotten a bit rough! In all my years though, I've never layed eyes on a storm this impossible!"
Woz
#50

Woz would flip his staff around in his hand, pointing it aggressively at the slime. "Personally I have little care as to what you regard as yours, so I'm afraid either you move or I move you with a decent amount of force." Woz would thrust his staff as he was normally accustomed to, directly at slime A.
“Indeed, even the storms of the fiery blue do not compare to this... perhaps there is something else at play.” Anghel gripped the closest support he could find as the deck lurched again. His clothes and bandages were already soaked. “I know not how to command a vessel of this size, but give the command if there is anything I can do to keep the sea’s wrath at bay!”
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#52

The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse A gust of wind would suddenly come out of nowhere to strike at Anghel. Despite seeming like simple air it would strike with the force of a rock. A tornado seemed to fly down onto the deck of the ship, tering at the wood as it descended. From the top of the tornado a creepy smile poked out. The head of a blue almost alien looking figure peaked out. Atennas sticking out of their head and two hand with only four fingers peaking out from the sides. It laughed at Anghel as it looked around at the crew. Cyclown: "Look at all these silly humans! They think they can fight back against the storm but now the storms come to fight them! That's too funny!"
Had Anghel not been holding on to anything, he would have been sent tumbling down the stairs. However, that wasn't the case, and he just barely kept his footing. "So you are the demon who brought this storm? Cease your jests! I, Anghel Higure, shall take your arrival as a challenge!" Not trusting his ability to stay standing, Anghel instead pointed his sword at the Cyclown and narrowed his eyes. "Return to from whence you came! Crackle!" A spear of ice flew at the Cyclown, although aiming it was difficult due to the high winds and Anghel's own inexperience.
After a long, peaceful, and boring walk on the eastern path, the group Lucky Chloe is in is now met with slimes that block the road. Irrelevant as these generics are, the little slime puns were something she could probably get behind. Not really, but she giggled nonetheless. "HAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! Luuuccckkyy, Chloe da yo!" She took this time to introduce herself, in a very annoying way moreso. Broken English, heavy Japanese accent, supremely happy expression. It's Lucky Chloe at her finest, and probably how Madoka would oh so clearly remember. "Hya!" Lucky Chloe ran up to Slime B, jumping into the air and dropping her heel onto Slime B, not really expecting much out of it other than pure damage. Either way, she's just trying to make sure that Slime B doesn't know Madoka exists yet so that she'll be free to do something.
(edited by Rakki_Kuroe)
Madoka waits in the back, she has utterly no reason to be up close and personal with these things from her viewpoint. Instead the girl would begin creeping around off to the side, her aim simply being to get around at Slime B. "I would prefer if you simply give up, but I don't think that's too likely is it? That said, I'm gonna offer you both a chance to quit!" She'd actually take a moment to wait on a reply from their enemies, but if they didn't agree to that... Slime B would quickly find a pair of arrows rushing through the air to try and slam into it, shooting straight and fast as the pink-haired girl stares onward. "If this is how it's gotta be, then I guess that's fine too. I don't like it, but I won't hold back against you either.''
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#56

Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness The two slimes would be...completely obliterated. All it would take is a single swing of Woz's staff to crush slime A into a pile of slush and gold. As for slime B, they would splatter all over the place as Chloe's drop kick seemed to pop them, leaving a few gold pieces behind. Despite their intimidation...they were just slimes and thus had no defensive capabilities. Just as the dust seemed to settle though, a cucumber with arms and legs that had been hiding behind a tree would finally begin making a mad charge at Madoka who had been trying to get around slime B. The odd cucumber man carried a spear in one hand that it would try to aim at Madoka's stomach. The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse The ice by some miracle or perhaps by magic would hit the Cyclown directly in the forehead. It would real in pain as the ice shattered against its skin, leaving a bruise. Cyclown: "Ow! How dare you! I'll make you suffer for that, human! Even if I am merely a storm demon I am still a demon! Hahahahaha!" The Cyclown would raise it's arms upward causing a gust of wind to blow wildly from beneath Anghel. This seemed to be an attempt to lift them into the air.
Anghel flapped his arms, but unfortunately, he was not a dove any longer, nor had angelic wings. Still, he tried his best to angle his body so the wind would send him towards the demon, pushing off any nearby surface to accomplish this if need be. "Though my wings are clipped, my feathers still remember the sky's breath! Take this!" He'd attempt to stab the Cyclown, with the momentum of the wind being the driving force.
Madoka is hardly an expert of melee combat, she's able to slightly dodge but that merely means she gets hit in the side rather than directly center. On the other hand, her shooting skills are pretty much reflex by now. The girl darts away with a quick back step all while drawing another arrow and taking aim. The metal tipped wooden shaft rushes through the air, though considering how closely she probably is it's unlikely to reach full power. She's aiming for one of the foe's apparent eyes and hoping that at least leaves it a bit distracted. "Oh come on, even vegetables want me dead.. Feels more like a Witch's Barrier than anything sane. Except the landscape makes sense."
Woz
#59

Woz would concentrate, holding his hand aloft toward Madoka. He felt like doing this would help, hopefully healing a moderate amount. Midheal > MADOKA Madoka would be covered in a minty light, one that caused any sort of pain to fade away as Woz would lower his arm, waiting to see what happens next. "It would seem that the powers that be have allotted me a form of magic... Most interesting!"
Noticing that there is now something from behind flanking them and trying to aim for Madoka, Chloe jumps in the air once again, keeping her back turned as she rolls backwards in order to advance towards the cucumber. "Stupid vegetables. Taaahhh!" She performed a scissor kick once she got close to the cucumber, proceeding to do a kick up by launching her figure towards it once more by diving into it legs first and performing another kick that made her body travel in an arc. "I hate that my whole life depends on you. I hate it!" She spoke her Japanese in a tone that suggested a joking manner, if not for how one could immediately notice the sudden annoyance that had filled it. It was as if the girl was finally being her true self instead of just Lucky Chloe.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#61

The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse The Cyclown hadn't expected Anghel to use the winds against them. They had thought the seemingly human boy would be put off balance by the winds but they almost seemed adjusted to being airborne. The blade would land right on the demon's right eye, causing it to reel in pain as a strong guest would knock Anghel away before the winds around the ship began to die down a bit. Cyclown: "M-my eye! How dare you! This isn't even funny anymore! I can't see!" Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness The strange cucumber man would be unable to dodge the arrow at such close range. The arrow would pierce its oddly soft eyes, like a knife cutting into a...cucumber. it would struggle for a moment with its free hand, trying to pull the arrow out. The barrge of kicks though would interrupt it as it was knocked around until finally arriving at the ground. It's spear would have fallen into the air as well, before coming back down as if drawn towards the cucumber and stabbing them in the chest. They'd stop moving as their body began to vanish, being replaced by a few gold pieces. Everyone would feel as though their power had increased, allowing them to focus on one of their abilities. For Woz, either his Passion or his abilities with his staff. For Modaka, either her Faith or her abilities with her bow. For Chloe, either her Talent or her Focus.
Woz
#62

Woz felt that focusing on his passion had allotted him the ability to bless his comrades with inner strength if he would only give the words. The feeling of becoming a true prophet and retainer was starting to return. This called for a speech... "Rejoice! The group that has traveled across time and space, and their names are... no longer am I a Kamen Rider... the Martial Artist Woz, and his companions the priestess Madoka and the tag-along fighter whose name I have yet to learn! Prostrate yourselves before our might!" As opposed to reading this from his book like he was accustomed to, he would actually be writing this down as he spoke it. After snapping and locking the book shut, he would pick up the gold pieces dropped by the slain monsters. "Not to be of any offense, nor to seem greedy, but for now I shall withhold the item drops and distribute them as needed. Please consult me in the future when you deem it fit to make a purchase."
Lucky Chloe, being the girl she is, didn't really get what Woz was talking about when he was giving out his speech, but it was easy enough to note that he probably still didn't get her name yet. She snaps her fingers and gives him a finger gun motion, winking at him while laughing with a smile, though one could note that there was some gritting of the teeth being hidden. "Lucky Chloe, here! Monk and Dancer, whatever that means, ha!" As she settled down a bit after the fight, she felt a bit conflicted. Those words are something that she probably doesn't know the true meaning behind, but she goes out and improves her Focus on a limb in hopes that it does something to take her one step to becoming like her old self again. When hearing that Woz will be taking care of the loot, she shrugged her shoulders. "Fine by me! Glad to know we can practice some good old communism."
Madoka's Faith has... Never been a strong point, but she doesn't think of this as Faith at all. For her she's merely calling upon greater inner power, focusing her magic into a form which allows further effects to be conjured forth. At the very least, she now feels as though Speed can be granted to those she'd wish. "Hmm, I figured out how to do something like... Homura calls it Sukukaja I think, it makes you faster!" She simply nods to Woz, he's proven himself trustworthy so far and as long as this keeps up there's really no reason to argue over that fact. If it becomes an issue she can deal with it, but til then she's got no objections. "Alright Woz, I guess that we'll leave it in your care! Onwards then?" If no one else had a complaint about moving up, then she'd begin the process of doing just that.
Anghel fell down to the deck. The impact scattered his sword and potlid shield, although the lucky blinding gave him some time to grab the former. “Perhaps you should think twice before assaulting a ship of Hermes! Begone!” He leapt forward to give a powerful upward slash to the demon’s body. Hopefully, the earlier strike had weakened its winds enough for a physical attack to fare well.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#66

Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness As the group continued on there wouldn't bee too much of interest up ahead. A couple more hours of walking would lead them to what seemed to be the entrance to a town. The gate outside would simple read Coffinwell. If they were to look further on they'd see the roads within completely empty as if nobody dared venture outside. The air itself would be thick as a dark vapor seemed to float through it lightly. The towns actual layout was somewhat odd as well. It almost seemed to be built into a hill with the largest buildings being an inn that was dug partially into the hill and a manor on top of the hill, a little behind the inn. Beyond that there'd be a church directly to the groups left and a house a little farther than that. On their right was another house with what seemed to be a shopping district a little further ahead. The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse The strike would hit the Cyclown head on, purple blood oozed out from its blue skin as it's body began to spin wildly, as if it lost control of the tornado that it covered itself with. Cyclown: "No, no, no! To lose to a mere human! How embarrassing!" The demon began to shrink, being sucked into its own vortex before that in turn also began to disperse. There's be nothing left remaining of the monster now...nothing except a little gold and what seemed to be a ring that lightly radiated a green aura. Another thing of note was that Anghel would feel their power had once again increased allowing them to once again choose to improve their litheness or their swordsmanship.
(edited by DQ_Hero)
Woz
#67

Woz would pull his scarf over his nose, covering his mouth as the gang went further into the smog. He makes a vague gesture for the others to do the same. "The church is our best option. In games like this, the priest is the chief healing archetype, therefore if there's a plague about, he will know what we must do." Woz would keep his hand over his mouth to hold the scarf up; however he would brandish his weapon, hoping to ward off any encounter. Really it was so he could fight whenever, seeing as basic tricks that would play off the target's state of mind were futile here. At least that was how he felt.
Anghel’s sword had served him well, so while he collected what the monster had dropped, he focused on that aspect. He also slid the ring onto a finger of his unbandaged hand. He observed the piece of jewelry, curious as to what arcane properties it possessed. “The vile demon of the storm has been vanquished. What else would dare to challenge-“ Anghel’s tempting of fate was cut short by a sudden ache throughout his body. He sat down with his back to one of the walls of the ship. “Maybe I should regain my demonic power before the next obstacle in our path of justice...” In other words, bird boy’s taking a break. Being thrown around by the winds leaves some nasty bruises.
She covered her mouth with one hand, coughing incessantly as she tried and wave away the dark vapor, albeit she didn't expect it to work so she did it without effort. "Ugh, alright. Whatever you say, oh great leader." Though her verbatum was spoken in Japanese, there was some sarcasm slipping out, since she didn't even want to try and get herself into character with this stuff hanging around. "Madoka-chan, you a church-goer?" For some reason, she thought it'd be great to try and strike up conversation with air covered in smog, but to be honest, it might be a little funny to see somebody choke and die in it. As long as it wasn't her fellow party members.
Madoka nods to Woz, it seems like a decent enough idea she guesses. Being a 'Priest' has given her healing magic at the very least. "That might be best Woz, yeah." Chloe's question causes the girl's march to pause for a moment as she stops, that's... A very strange thing to think about really, her in a chruch normally just sounds out of place. "Not really, no. Homura went to a Catholic school when she was younger, didn't endear her to the whole religion thing in general. My parents never cared much, so I'm pretty indifferent about it all told. Leaning slightly on negative if only by association really." She shakes her head for a few moments, picking the pace back up and taking the lead. She isn't too worried about entering a church after all.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#71

The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse The ship would continue to toss and turn as the storm slowly died down. The storm would, however, quickly be replaced by a thick cloud of fog that surrounded the ship. The fog would grow closer and closer before the captain finally began to give orders again, although in a much calmer voice now. Captain: "Seems we won't be making much progress in this fog. Alright, pull her over at the next mass of land we can find." The ship would sail through the fog for a good while before finally finding a place to settle. That place would be a very small island covered in sand. The island was mostly barren except for what seemed to be a small opening in the center filled with ocean water. There was...something else there but it was hard to make out from a distance. Captain: "Alright, I'll have the ship repaired from that storm in no time. Weird, it was foggy a moment ago but seems to have clear up suddenly." The captain was indeed correct. The fog had completely vanished as the sun shined vibrantly upon the island. Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness The inside of the church was as one might expect. For the most part, it was a standard church that could be found in any old town. The main difference was that the priest who was normally at the front would be gone. Instead, a nun would be standing at the podium in prayer.
Woz
#72

Woz would approach the nun, motioning for his companions to stay by the entrance. He would open his book and prepare the quill. "Pardon me, sister, but do you perchance know where the priest is? We adventurers three are on a quest to aid this town, and I believe the priest might be able to help us." He would prepare to jot down anything of import the nun might relay to him.
“Curiouser and curiouser... alas, we will not be traversing the whales’ road for a while, so it would not hurt to look around.” After grabbing the rest of his stuff from below the deck, Anghel went to the edge of the ship and squinted at the unknown object in the distance. If it still wasn’t clear what it was now that the fog was gone, he’d begin asking around about a telescope in his usual... unique fashion, much to the confusion of anyone unlucky to have to converse with him.
While Lucky Chloe was about to just waltz in and speak to the girl, Woz's overflowing energy of...being the leader, would tell her otherwise. As much as she tried, the only thing she would end up doing is going to one of the benches and start to pray. "Hey God, whomever you may be. I'm not Christian, so I dunno what to do except be here. Does stuff like this happen often?" Then she went on and started having idle conversation with herself, albeit super quietly. She's very bored, so the fact is, if the room was very quiet, she could probably be heard easily.
There's no reason to bicker with Woz, she supposes. The fact he's taking it upon himself to lead is... Okay, sure. Madoka just leans back against a wall and stares at Chloe with an eyebrow raised. Able to hear or not, she'd certainly see the girl's lips moving. She'd walk over and speak in a whisper. "Huh, what's up with that? Somehow I don't foresee getting anything helpful outta that. But I could be Wrong I guess? Trying won't hurt, at any rate." Unless God smites people for asking questions or something. But probably not, weird world or no that just sounds too far fetched.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#76

Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness The nun would look back at Woz with concern in her eyes. Nun: "I apologize, the father is horribly ill just like most of the town. I'm afraid this town won't last much longer at this rate. Only the Almighty themselves could possibly offer as salvation now and so even at this desperate time I'm attending the church in the priest's place." It would be a while for Chloe...Her conversation didn't seem to be getting her anything but just when it seemed like there was no response, a quiet voice would speak. The voice would be almost completely unnoticeable to her if she wasn't paying attention and would deliver just one phrase. "...Please...just shut up..." The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse Anghel would be able to see something...pinkish? it was still unclear at this distance. Upon receiving a telescope from a confused crew member though he'd gain a slightly clearer image. He'd see a girl halfway submerged in water, seemingly waiting for something. The pink from before was her rather long hair.
Woz
#77

Woz would jot down the use of the term Almighty, perhaps it was a monotheistic religion? In any case, it was necessary to find a cure, and complete their task. "Do you know of any place that might be blessed by the Almighty? We aren't sick, so perhaps we could perform a pilgrimage? One of us is a travelling priestess so I can imagine that might help." Woz half considered asking to see the priest himself and just cast heal, but if his intuition told him anything, that would be pointless.
"Hmmm, I dunno. I'm trying to entertain myself." She replied to Madoka in a whisper voice before continuing on with her idle chat. In fact, she had almost ditched the conversation entirely until she had finally gotten a reply. Albeit, she felt a bit heartbroken...jokingly. "Wooow....see this is why I'm atheist." Chloe said back to the voice in a whisper, quietly pouting in the corner and everything. Times like this when you just feel that everything goes wrong.
“An inhabitant of this place? This is worth seeking. I shall be back!” Anghel returned the telescope and made haste to get off the ship and towards the center. It wouldn’t be too hard to find his way there. His clothes were still wet from the storm, but the sudden sun would help dry them as he traveled. “This is much better than the ice queen’s breath. I shall return here someday when Hell’s gates open...” Bleeding-heart doves such as himself were from warmer climates, so this change of scenery was pleasant.
Madoka's head tilts curiously, the Almighty... How silly, god won't solve problems for those who don't even try to do something themselves. Or at least that's her take on it, but she can't claim to be an expert on religion even in her own world. let alone here. As for Chloe, she just gets a slight shrug as reply and raised eyebrows from the other girl. "Huh, that's fair I guess. Well, we don't need our prayers answered anyway I think. Just to try and change things ourselves, and I've got faith we can manage that." Heh, faith. What a funny concept, some people place it in god. But perhaps this magic which draws upon it doesn't entirely require that, but rather Faith in general. If so, her seeming talent for it makes sense. Her hands move into her pockets, a slight smile upon her face.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#81

The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse Anghel would navigate the island easily considering its small size and lack of anything but sand and palm trees. At the center what he'd find is a girl wearing an oddly detailed and well-made swimsuit. Her feet would appear to be under the water until suddenly the water would slash up a bit, revealing what seemed to be a pink colored fish's tail. She hummed to herself lightly as she had yet to notice Anghel. She seemed to be waiting for someone. Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness The nun seemed confused by Woz's question. She would look around, unsure of how to answer. "Blessed by the almighty themself? I'm unsure if a place like that would exist near our humble town. The father would probably know or...maybe you could ask the mayor? They're usually knowledgeable about places around the town."
Woz
#82

Woz would jot in his tome once again. Choosing to bow respectfully to the nun, Woz would head for the exit. "I do not wish to pester the Father, sister. My group and I will simply ask the mayor if anything is to be done, blessings of the Almighty upon you, and such." Usually in these settings a basic knowledge of the religion is handy, but it seemed to be heavily based in Catholicism, so further questions would wait until the answer was necessary. Woz would make no indicator to his group that he was leaving, simply expecting them to either follow or stay behind.
Seeing Woz head for the exit let Chloe have an excuse to finally leave, blowing an immature raspberry seemingly at thin air but really to the voice. "Lucky Chloe's coming!" Though the man had made no implications that he were to make an exit, the girl shouting in the quiet church halls would most likely be a great indicator. "Bye-bye god person!"
Anghel blinked a few times. That wasn’t a mirage. The woman really did have feet. “Fair maiden, daughter of the lord of the sea! It seems the winds have crossed our paths, so I greet thee. What man or beast do you await on this island?” He waved to her and spoke in a voice loud enough for her to hear and then some. Between his outfit and bold speech, he made no attempt to remain scarce.
Madoka just sighs at Chloe and follows after Woz, she isn't a massive fan of such places either, but that's no reason to be rude towards these people is it? Upon exiting the building, she'd look at the other girl with a raised eyebrow. Following along with the rest as they move out. "Do you have to shout in there, I don't see any need to annoy them myself. Either way though, I guess we gotta keep looking."
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#86

Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness The group would find themselves outside the church. The air would be still as if anticipating their next actions. The largest building in town would be at the top of the risge, just above where the Inn would be placed. The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse The girl would look up from what she was doing, lifting her lower half out of the water for a moment to show that it was in fact nothing but a large fish tail. "Oh darling, is it really you? My dearest darling Kai? I've waited for you ever since the day we said goodbye!" She inspected Anghel further before realizing that he wasn't who she had been waiting for. She'd sigh in disappointment briefly.
Woz
#87

Woz begins walking toward the ridge, his scarf once more being used as a mask to repel as much of the sickness as he could. He'd begin scaling the stairs, passing by what seemed to be shops, and he'd arrive at the door. "If you'll excuse me, I'd like to interact with the mayor alone. I find little sense in a chance of losing our only potential contact for this quest. I recommend checking the inn, maybe you'll find a place for us to rest after this ordeal is over." With those words, he'd begin knocking on the manor door, waiting patiently for his knocks to be answered.
Anghel bowed to the mermaid, a gesture more exaggerated than necessary but matched his exaggerated style of speech. “Your lover is unknown to me, I much regret to say. But who is he? For I may see if I can find him someday.” He felt compelled to rhyme in return. Probably for dramatic effect... or because it sounded cool.
With a bit more waving around of the arm that isn't busy covering her mouth so that no smog would go inside her lungs, they end up at the building. Though very excited to go in and...greet the mayor, Woz's instructions proved to be smarter...sure. "Alright! C'mon Madoka-chan, let's go!" With a whole-hearted shout, as well as more holding of the breath, Lucky Chloe runs ahead, grabbing Madoka's arm and going towards the Inn to meet more people. Yay.
Madoka raises an eyebrow at Woz, she can't really blame him though. Chloe is... Less than diplomatic at the best of times from what the pink-haired girl has seen. As her arm is grabbed onto, there's a tensing of muscles before she jerks away and follows along with a bit more distance. From someone she knew better that'd be fine, but not the pop star. "Yeah, I'm coming. And uh Chloe-chan, try to be mindful of people's personal space? Just something to be aware about is all, boundaries and such." The other's walk as she goes after her rushing companion is far more subdued and calm. Simply moving at a decent pace with a slight smile.
DQ_Hero
Thread Creator
#91

Coffinwell and the Ancient Sickness Woz would find that the door had opened, although only slightly. What seemed to be some sort of servant was standing on the other side. Servant: "H-hello? Do you have business with the mayor? This is certainly an unusual time to be wandering the streets." The Inn would be located around the ridge once more...if you were to go towards the normal entrance. However, the closest entrance would actually be down a staircase on the roof which would be easily reachable from where Madoka and Chloe were considering the roof was actually attached the the cliff side that the mayor's house was standing on. Regardless the Inn would seem relatively calm...due to the fact that it was mostly empty. An older woman would be standing behind the Inn's counter, seemingly asleep from lack of activity. Across from the counter a room also seemed to lay open. It would be hard to make out but a man could be soon looking over a woman and crying. The Legend of the Mermaid's Curse The mermaid would look back at Anghel, almost in surprise but there was some clear agitation in her voice as well. Mermaid: "That's strange, you didn't scream or try to catch me in a net. You're diffrent from most human beings that I have met. My name's Michelle. As for Kai, he's a tender-hearted fisherman from Lonalulu bay. He promised he would meet me here...upon our wedding day."
Woz
#92

Woz would unclasp his tome, pen at the ready to record any pertinent information. "I have come with my fellows from a distant land, and we seek to aid this town. We have visited the church, but the Father was ill, so one of the Sisters present directed us here. My fellows are out investigating, so I was hoping the mayor would know if there was anything for us to do that could help." Woz considered asking of an apothecary or anything of such sort, but at times like these the best choice was the authority figure.
"Lucky Chloe will keep it in mind!" Was the only reply that Madoka got, and since it's coming from her, it'd undubitably be something that Chloe would forget in 50 seconds or less. Nevertheless, seeing the quiet atmosphere as soon as they arrive leaves Chloe with an idea s to what she does best. She puts a hand over one side of her mouth and whispers to Madoka. "Alright, you ask them what's wrong, and I'll get all three of us a seperate room, ok? Plan in action, yay!" Whatever response Madoka would give to the girl she'd already start to put her plan in motion. With a sway of her hips and a horribly bright smile on her face, she walked up to the counter and hummed a catchy tune. When she was right up to the counter, she slammed her hand down onto the surface of the counter top with an excess amount of strength that the girl ignores harder than she did the other people inside. "Haaaiii!!!! Is there anyone here that I can talk to? I have a few questions, tee-hee!" She spoke in her "regular" tone. That in which it was horribly peppy and faker than communion wafers. Either way, the girl gave a giggle in hopes that someone would respond since she clearly didn't see the older woman on the other side sleeping.
“What luck you have, dear Michelle, for my destination is that very bay. While I’m there, if the fates wish me well, I’ll find him on my way. Before I sail and say farewell, is there a message I should relay?” Anghel posed with a hand over his bandaged eye. He paid no mind to the slight agitation in the mermaid’s voice. “If you have one, to Kai I’ll tell, or my name is not Anghel Higure!”
hey is this chat still working?
Madoka sighs very very hard and openly upon Chloe's introduction, good lord. This girl is faker than Homura's customer service face, and that's... Vaguely impressive. More over though, she's unaware at the moment. Even so, she can't help showing some patience and kindness with the popstar... Not that it'll stop her eye from twitching slightly as she in a rare moment, speaks up in a sarcastic tone. "Oi, do you always bang your fist on the counter when dealing with people who are clearly sleeping? Granted, there are better places, but I think we can forgive the elderly." She hmms a bit before walking off, head-shaking while pondering what exactly has gotten into herself... Then she recalls that it's mostly just annoyance, annoyance mixed a bit with existential terror considering never getting home is a possibility. God knows she didn't get home from that weird Tokyo. Either way though, the girl wanders off and greets those others in the inn with a wave and smile. Speaking up in a calm and friendly tone, her prior annoyance washed away by concern. "Um, hello? I couldn't help but notice and I was wondering if whatever's wrong is something I might be able to help with, I'm not great or anything, but I can do a bit of healing. Not sure if that's what's needed though, but it can't hurt to offer."
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
×
Log in
Forgot password?
×