About
Contact
Donate
Register

Go to page
Click to go to bottom
(Its Alice not Neko Shogun plus he's already in the compendium) *goes further down and sees a sword in a pedestal and has a strang look* Hmm what's this doing here
Inari

*grabs the cat(?) between my thunder thighs*
*Neko Shogun is saddened by the lack of acknowlidgement.*
*pulls the sword out and puts it in the equipment bag* This well be useful for defeating shadows well time to go *exits mementos and calls Makoto Niijima*
(i also told you that you don't have a sufficient bond with anyone in the death arcana, so you having alice is impossible)
(edited by InterNiko)
*Due to Archer The restraining order Makoto put on Archer for being creepy af not paying for his Phone Bill, he finds he is unable to call Makoto Nijima.*
Because the Phantom Thieves destroyed mementos, Archer is just pointing model guns at random people in the subway station. No doubt with an aide assuring them that the guns aren't real. And the sword is just a stick he found.
(edited by Akiraint_Coolrusu)
Gleamstar looked up from her script. “Wait, what point in the main story are we even in? And we can’t even use Phansite RPverse logic because OP’s not familiar with the junk heap that is the Nexus.”
Niko has been done with dyeing his hair and is now just eating tons of takoyaki. He shrugs. "Do you think we should explain the Nexus or just say it's something we made up to make this stuff seem logical?"
“You basically just explained the Nexus with that question, Niko.”
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Okay, the next plot point can be switched out with the one that was supposed to be after it) We return to Lablanc and get some coffee, that's when the news caught my attention, "We had thought the psychotic breakdowns had ended, but it seems they have started up yet again, as several people have already had a psychotic breakdown by now," the newscaster said They continued on ranting about the psychotic breakdowns, but this actually scared me... "Akechi was the one behind those and he's dead... how can they be happening again?" I thought to myself
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Okay, the next plot point can be switched out with the one that was supposed to be after it) We return to Lablanc and get some coffee, that's when the news caught my attention, "We had thought the psychotic breakdowns had ended, but it seems they have started up yet again, as several people have already had a psychotic breakdown by now," the newscaster said They continued on ranting about the psychotic breakdowns, but this actually scared me... "Akechi was the one behind those and he's dead... how can they be happening again?" I thought to myself
Joker returns with a burger in hand. He shows up behind whoever it was whose attention was on the news. "I brought him back to life because he still had like 6 rp threads he needed to update. And, we were planning on going to IHOP the weekend after he died."
Anghel

"Ho... so the Mind Virus continues to sweep the Sea of Souls..." Another patron of the cafe, a high schooler in a... very odd outfit, put a hand over his covered eye dramatically. "This is not good at all. The Demon Spores may even spread to the Temple of White Wings."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"That's impossible... unless..." Haley started She trailed off, her eyes seeming dazed out of nowhere, I knew that look, she was lost in thoughts, "So you're lost in thoughts all alone?" I asked Haley giggled instantly, obviously that snapped her out of her thoughts, she loved the song lost in thoughts all alone, I smiled softly,
"You are the ocean's gay waves."
Anghel

Anghel gasped and stared at her. "You know the tune of the Realm of Fire as well? It is such an honor to meet someone as well-versed in the world of dragons and warriors as I am." He bowed to Haley. "I can sense you are one to be trusted. Are you bothered by the reveal of the troubles in the Sea of Souls? Do you know of a vile warlock or prince of darkness that could be behind this?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Um... what?" Haley asked "I think he is asking if we know who might be behind this" I said "just... in a very fancy style" "Well... there is someone we knew... his name is Goro Akechi, we suspect he is dead... but there may be a chance he survived, that is the only possibility I can think of, unless somehow Loki survived when Akechi didn't..." Haley said I nodded, Haley never may have met Akechi, but she heard enough about him to always suspect he had survived somehow,
Anghel

"I see, I see... a sorcerer with the aid of a god of trickery..." The boy nodded and began sketching something on his notebook with a pen. "I suspect, as he has not come back to the public eye as a paladin of justice, he is still lurking within the Sea of Souls. That is what my Crimson Eye tells me..."
Niko secretly watches from the Nyelvet room door. "Ooooh, saucy plot."
"Hey" Joker grunts at Haley "I already told you guys I saved Akechi."
Anghel

"Silence, Black Raven! I am attempting to craft a tale to be remembered!" He continued drawing.
"Shut up Harry Potter"
Anghel

"Me? Look at your reflection before you speak like a black pot!"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(That goes against the plot, so I will ignore that comment) "We need to figure this out..." I murmured "Right on, Arsene!" Haley said "You seem excited" I chuckled "Just a little" Haley said
Anghel

"I, unfortunately, have lost my ability to traverse the Sea of Souls. I leave it to you to slay the Prince of Darkness..." Back to his drawing he went.
"Give me your phone." "Also a good plot would be clearly written so that certain characters appearing wouldn't ruin them. Also, at the least you should go with flow for the purpose of comedy. Even accusing them of a being a shadow would be better than just ignoring them."
NYOT ALLOOOOOWED!!! *Jaguar Warrior skydives into where ever the hell we are right now.* Nyou can't just ignore people, Nyarrator. It's rude.
Anghel

"Ah, I see. Thank you, Dark Raven. I shall keep this in mind while crafting the pages of my own tale from another world. Unfortunately, the flow of life is not written out in stone. A plot cannot happen as the author wishes if the creations have free will, such is the Sin of Man."
(edited by Anghel)
The weird dressed in blue, white-haired, white-tailed catboy that strangely smells of fresh hairdye shouts from his position. "YO! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REFRESH OUR SUPPLY OF AMRITA SODAS™?!"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Well, spoiler for later on: Akechi is supposed to have survived, not have been revived, the plot point was to make a later battle a little better) "Yeah, you wouldn't and couldn't do that" I said I played around with my hat, when Ela got playful and took it and put it on Haley's head, "There, cute" she said
(edited by MaskedTwilight)
A cat in a hat came in and dropped a box of Amrita Sodas™ in front of the Nyelvet Room door. "Here you go, nya. That'll be one tuna, nya."
OH MY TUNA! IT'S CAIT SITH! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! *Jaguar warrior approaches Cait Sith with a notepad.* C-Can I have your autograph?
Niko gives Cait a tuna, plus a few takoyaki as a delivery tip. "Thanks." He takes one, cracks it open, and sips it loudly. Then he sighs in satisfaction. "...Yep, Quake was a good game."
"Sure, nya!" Cait signed it with his name, and put a little cat smile after it. After nomming the tuna, he waved and left.
(edited by Cait_Sith)
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, NYAH! KUKU IS GONNA FLIP WHEN I SHOW HER THIS! *Jaguar Warrior spins in a circle while higging their note pad.*
"Oh okay then I won't mention having revived Akechi if it messes with your plot point then." Joker smirks and does the glove pull thing "Rather, let's talk about tabs instead, when do you intend to pay yours off, Character?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

Haley handed up some yen before I could even speak, "You really can be a pain in the butt" she said She put her hands on her hips and stood in such a way that she looked adorably viscous, like she would beat you until you are begging for forgiveness while looking way too cute, she had a way of always looking adorable, even when she didn't want to, "Well? Gonna say something?" Haley asked
"Hmm?" Joker tilts his head at the girl, scratching the side. "Why? Do you need something?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"A response, also, be nice, do you really think his name is "Character"? No, it's Arsene!" Haley said "Haley, calm down" I said She sighed and sat beside me,
"Impossible" Joker mused, his voice slowly trailing off until he clears his throat and speaks up while facing Haley "I mean, must be a different Arsene. Didn't think the name was that common, but that's more likely then them being the same as the one I know."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"I am thou, thou art I" I spoke in a voice loud enough for Joker to hear me
"Thought you said your name was Arsene." Joker sneers at the man "Pretty good impression, though. You practice often?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Joker, it really is me" I said I stand on the ground and start flying, "I am the pillager of Twilight, Arsene!" I said
*Jaguar Warrior sits on a bar stool sipping some Fanta. She looks over to "Arsene".* Still not possible. Like, how can you stand on the ground and fly at the same time? It's stupid. Just like a persona suddenly becoming human.
"No, no, you must have the wrong guy." He shakes his hands in front of him, motioning Arsene to calm down "Listen, even if you are an Arsene, you're not my Arsene. Are you even lvl 1?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Why would his level matter? And what that meant was he stood up from his seat then started to fly) "Eh... not sure what that's supposed to mean..." I replied
Joker scoffs and wipes off the shoulders of his trench coat that he was inexplicably wearing "I didn't think so. But, I could help you find the guy you're looking for. Any details could help, maybe a picture?"
Arsene is Level 1. This is well documented and well Nyown fact. If you aren't Level 1, then nyou aren't Arsene. Simple answer.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(You realize levels aren't really supposed to be a thing, right? I let it slide earlier but really in the roleplay levels don't matter)
Nyou Heathen! How can you control power levels if you don't allow Levels? Also, thanks for proving that it isn't the real Arsene. Nyah ha ha!
(edited by Jaguar_Warrior)
“Actually, there are madmen who increase its level. If I remember correctly, sacrificing is the best way to get g a i n s. Or Reaper. I dunno. Either way, this Joker’s obviously trolling. Don’t take us shitposters too seriously... or better yet, go with the flow.”
(Choosing to reference levels would be up to characters' independent choices, which are outside the scope of the recognized authority of the GM.)
Nyelvet Room Attendant Niko exits the Nyelvet room, loudly sipping his Amrita Soda™ and loudly eating takoyaki. "Have you ever had this takoyaki, Inmates? It's some good stuff."
Nyoh. I do need to try Takoyaki though
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Arsene is the real Arsene, that is the point of the story, basically, that and how he wants answers but then stops caring about them, but still wants to stop the psychotic breakdowns, then the plot twist that will result in the final battle and the end of this story)
Niko smiles. "I have plenty to go around, nya."
Well, maybe if you care so much about your plot line, nyou should stop spoiling all the major suprises and plot points. Nyou know. Like Akechi being alive and Arsene remaining a human due to liking it so much at the end of story. Just a thought. *Jaguar Warrior takes some Takoyaki and eats it, smiling at the Narrator*
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Joker, are we heading to that palace soon?" I asked
(But neither Joker nor any of the other characters know this so there's no reason why they would act accordingly. In addition, it's possible for there to be multiple versions of one character, none of them any less real.) Joker tilts his head at the person speaking to him, furrowing his brow all the while "What palace are you talking about?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"The one where I got turned human, remember? They had that... weird weapon and, you, not knowing what it would do, brought me out... I would say the blast had no effect on you but... it all goes black there" I said I sighed, lowering my head, "How could I have screwed up so greatly to become human?" I thought to myself
Nyeah, maybe it wouldn't matter for the characters. But as the kitten behind the character, wouldn't you like to play a game with a great story without having all the plot points spoiled by that one guy while your playing? Wouldn't that kinda ruin it if they pointed out "Here's the big plot twist at the end of the game"? And about that second point... *Jaguar Warrior gives a cat like smile.* Well, let's just say nyou shouldn't take everything I say so seriously. Nyah ha ha!
Joker scratches his head in confusion, narrowing his eyes and raising his eye brows in frustration "And I went there, when exactly?"
Niko just kinda taps his foot impatiently. "Well, if you inmates are gonna do something interesting, you better bring popcorn."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"I... don't know... it could have been months ago for all I know..." I said "You disappeared yesterday," Haley said
Joker scoffs at Haley, stepping forward towards them and sizing them up, humming annoyedly "And how would you know that, miss?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Oh c'mon, it's me, Haley! Aka Twilight, the Phantom thief" Haley said (which was pointed out earlier in the roleplay...)
(Maybe it was pointed out, but there was not enough context to know that an interaction between Joker and her actually occured, nor that this specific iteration of the character was aware of such) Joker shirks away from Haley, keeping his distance and looking between his friends. "Phantom Thief!? Who are you, to claim that title so lightly!" Joker intimatidately glares at Haley constantly, while uaing a strange communication device to contact the rest of the group as if they were there. "What do you guys think? Niko, Gleamstar, Jaguar, can we trust them?"
Niko looks at Haley confusedly. "Are you really going to express that you're a phantom thief in public, and also say your name in the same sentence? You really are an imbecile, inmate."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Outside" Haley said coldly It gave me chills how cold her voice suddenly got, Ela hid herself with my right wing, we both stayed completely silent as she walked towards the door, "NOW!" She shouted (She said it quiet enough that only Joker, Ela and Arsene would hear her)
Niko chuckles. "Are you actually getting mad at me for pointin' that out?" (well you should've specified that in your previous post)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(She is yelling at Joker lol) "AKIRA KURUSO! REN WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR NAME IS, OUTSIDE NOW!" Haley shouted That made me and Ela jump, "I am sure glad she isn't yelling at me..." I thought
Niko grabs a can of Amrita Soda™ and throws it at Haley. "YOU'RE NOT YOU WHEN YOU'RE THIRSTY, INMATE!"
Joker fiddles with his knife worriedly, making preparations in case this would turn into a fight. He merely shrugs and sighs at Haley's attempts to intimidate him "If you're trying to start a fight, it's gonna be on my grounds. And if you're trying to get me to trust you, it isn't working." He refuses to move from where he is, gritting his teeth and focusing his aim on Haley.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

I stood between Haley and Joker, "Haley, calm down, I get you're mad, he is making you really mad, but this is not the answer" I said I notice someone walking by outside, he stopped and stared in the window, looking right at me, then he smiled and laughed and continued walking, my wings flop again, sure he was laughing at me because of them, "Maybe I should just cut them off..." I whispered Everyone laughed at me because of them, that is even what I heard when I woke up... laughing... two kids laughing at me because of my wings, I lowered my head a little, "Arsene? Everything alright?" Haley asked She walked up to me, calmed down, she could obviously tell I was upset by the look on my face, as when I looked right at her she hugged me,
While Arsene and the girl were pre-occupied with each other, Joker took the opportunity to swoop in and lock the door behind them. There was no one else in the café besides him and Mona since Sojiro went on vacation in the bahamas, so he flipped the sign to closed to aliviate attention. He watches the duo through the window, inching backwards for his own safety.
Niko offers an Amrita Soda™ to Joker. "Would you enjoy a refreshing beverage, trickster?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Ela would still be there) I wasn't paying attention to Joker at the current moment, Haley had my attention and all of it, I could faintly hear Ela giggling, but didn't pay her any mind either "Remember when I took Arsene's hat and put it on Haley's head? She is still wearing it" Ela giggled
He gladly accepts the gifted Amrita Soda™, lightly sipping it in intervals in order to savour it. "Ah, thanks." I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity. With the birth of the ΦωΦ Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power...
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Lol)
Niko smiles. "Make sure to swing over by the Nyelvet Room sometime, trickster, I'd love to fuse Alice for you."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

Haley's normally cold eyes were warm and sweet, like a campfire, the flames warmed things up anywhere, even on a cold night in a forest, but always the starry sky and warm campfire made the cold worth it, as every little second was amazing, "Awe, they're so cute!" Ela said
"....What?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Look at them! They are adorable!" Ela said
"I'd consider those inmates more ugly than anything, but to each their own, nya."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"I mean together! They are so cute together!" Ela said
Niko shakes his head in disappointment. "I still disagree, nya."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Joker, don't you agree? They're adorable!" Ela said
Joker keeps his eyes locked on the subjects, concentrating too hard to notice the question "God, this is so stupid..." He gets behind the counter, both so he can serve any customers still inside and so he can hide in case the doors are broken by the imitation persona and phony thief.
(Okay people r trying to bullie me about the way I did but can they just stop it's annoying plus I can call the phantom thieves members all I want with no problem) Hey Niijima-san may I visit ur house today?
If you can talk to Makoto I can revive Akechi
(If I say Makoto Niijima I refering to the P5 Makoto if I say Makoto Yuki I refering to the P3 mc) Okay sweet I'll be there because I want u to look at something okay *hangs up and goes to Makoto Niijima's house*
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(The situations are very different, as like pointed out Akechi didn't die in the story, therefore he cannot be revived, while Archer knowing Makoto actually goes with the storyline as Archer is a phantom thief, as are Haley and Ela, also, stop acting like Haley and Arsene aren't who they say or I will ignore what you say Akiraint and continue on in the roleplay, because obviously you don't care what I say otherwise, stop trying to fight the story or you will have no place in it) We finally let go of each other, blushing, "Eh... sorry if I was a little clingy... normally I'm not like that" Haley said "Its alright, I was holding on to you, so if either of us was a little clingy it would be me" I said Haley giggled lightly, "Sorry I got so upset... people keep laughing at me because of my wings... and it's starting to really effect me" I said "No need to apologize, it's alright, you're human now, of course you feel upset when people keep laughing at you" Haley spoke
*Due to Archer's phone bill still not being paid, he would be talking to nothing but static. This would force him to play along with the rest of the people in the RP or leave.*
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Jaguar, stop shitposting or you will be ignored) The two of us smiled lightly and then started on our way out and end up running into the door because it's locked, "Ow" I winced "Youch!" Haley squeaked She was going a little faster than me, which was normal, when everyone else would walk she might just go and run, we unlocked the door and us and Ela walked out, "You okay Haley?" I asked Haley's nose was bleeding a little, "Yeah, just let's hope I didn't break my nose" Haley giggled
(I don't have a place in this story anyways considering I can't even decide the dialog of my character. Besides, I don't have proper information about the events prior to this so it'd be impossible to know how to react. If you'd like, you can explain it better to me over pms/discord.)
Nyumber 1- That was me trying to help you keep Nyarcher in line Nyumber 2- I'll start playing nice when you stop determining everyones actions like your trying to write a Wattpad fanfic, Nyah
Niko throws an empty soda can at Archer. "Acknowledge your fucking Neko Shogun, inmate."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Well you can't control Archer, he wants to see Makoto and talk to Makoto then the only way you are to stop him is either have your character try to stop him or play Makoto and talk him no, also, is Neko Shogun an actual persona?)
OOC: yes, it's real like how trapped rat is real
Nyep. Totally real. Also, stop ignoring certain posts like trapped rat. It's annoying to other rpers involved.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Okay, also I am sorry that I didn't know what that did, I ain't that far with watching my let's plays, haven't quite seen it yet, also I am sorry about going psychotic on you guys (get it?) But I really am getting upset about the shitposting, I hope you all can forgive me for being such a bitch, just please don't shitpost so much, you guys seem to have fairly interesting characters, some pretty cute ones to, (Jaguar was pretty adorable when Cait Sith gave her an autograph) just the shitposting is annoying, a little here and there for some comedy in a really serious roleplay will be fine, just don't overrun the roleplay with it, please?)
OOC: you could always just look up [thing here] persona 5 you're bound to get results
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Thing here? If that's a let's player I already watch Johneawesome and Zeldamaster)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(I am a girl... and I said Arsene is the real Arsene repeatedly, as for the other two things regarding Arsene and his human form they would be major spoilers, which is why I've yet to answer them, if you want to know so bad then I will do a reply with spoilers, but they will be major and explain a lot of things, if you want a surprise closer to the ending then wait for the ending to come)
Thanks for ignoring every single valid point we just made. Really helpful right there.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(I updated what I said)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(If I spoiled all the plot then how did Arsene become human? Why does he decide to stay human? I only told you two things in the plot, I didn't tell you everything, and also what I've written isn't the best, in roleplays on the old thing I used I could still steer towards the ending I was plotting somehow, we always beat the main boss and had a lot of fun, I never ended one roleplay though the main enemy was beaten, I normally became good friends with the people I roleplayed with, but neither seem to be happening here... I want to improve just about everything, and I am pretty satisfied sometimes but dissatisfied a lot, this roleplay had become clash of the titans instead of broken wings...)
“That plot part was kinda hyperbole, but that ain’t the point, chief. So, why do you feel dissatisfied? Why did you feel unable to steer the plot this time? Also, where have you roleplayed before? All these questions could help get to our problems’ roots.”
(edited by Gleamstar)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Things have turned to complete chaos, we haven't even got to the palace yet, and no matter what I say people seem to keep ignoring things that are pretty important, and the place I used to roleplay is called Amino, there were so many fun roleplays I did there! I never could bring myself to end one)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(I ain't a discord kind of gal, and yeah... you are right... there may have been more people on Zelda amino but it was pretty contained there, and I do like some people, I have some friends! Like Tanuki and Archer! Not sure if the others I think of as friends think of me as a friend...)
Liam

Now now now don't worry. And i'd say, don't knock 'till you try it, but ultimately it's up to you. In that case i'll ask some of the folks on the discord if they don't mind coming for a discussion here on the site. But as i said this isn' t a first. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't particularly care. Alternatively, we could also take it to the phansite pms
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Guess that would work, also did anyone else realize how close we are to 500 posts?)
Liam

Pff. 500? Amateur. And which part are you talking about. I can't read minds yet so i can only assume you mean phansite pms?
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Yep, you sure you're not a mind reader?)
“Nice, nice. I’m down for PMs. You might see me there on my writer’s main account, Cait_Sith. She also owns the Damon-Lumien account so she’s ready to continue the EVIL thread after lunch. That aside, the writer’ll be eating lunch now, so expect her to come back later in PMs.”
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Wait, you're Damon?! What a plot twist lol)
*enters the Niijima's house* here (I don't need help for correcting stuff and my phone's fine)
(edited by Archer4534)
Liam

Well? Are you coming? We don't need to wait for cait to discuss
(Who's Makoto Niijima)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(I almost had that kitten...) "Maybe we should go to that palace, just the three of us" Haley said "or better yet, let's get Archer to go with us, maybe we can convince Makoto to come to!" "Maybe..." I said I wasn't as sure as Haley, but she seemed sure, so we should at least try... I guessed
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Here is the invite code or whatever its called 41196637-a52b-acea-aca7-5851bccfb27f )
I found this in mementos *pulls out the sword from mementos*
Niko is... Also there? He must've followed. He's holding a bag of popcorn, eating some of it every once in a while. "Didn't you get a restraining order from Makoto Nijima, inmate?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(I shall be playing her... tell me if I suck please) "No, he is a friend of mine, why would I want a restraining order?" Makoto calmly asked Me, Haley and Ela came up to the door, Ela able to track Archer down by tracking his phone, Ela knocked on the door, the door opened and Makoto for a surprised look, "I didn't expect to see you guys, and um... who is this?" Makoto asked She looked at me, "Its me, Arsene" I said Makoto seemed a bit surprised, but then she let us in, and then I explained the situation, everything I knew, she nodded "Of course I'll go with you three" she said
Joker sips the soda adverbily
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"We probably shouldn't go there from here though" Haley said I nodded in agreement, it made sense to me, and probably everyone else as well
Niko sighs. "Well, you would if you knew the things he's said. He said he's attracted to your skin, and he thinks he's the prince of Hyrule. He doesn't even have pointy ears, look at him. He's a borderline serial killer."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(These kittens won't stop!) "Give him a break... wait a second how did you get here?" Makoto asked
"I think he also said it's not okay to be gay and that incest is good."
Anghel

Anghel coughed. "Well, you should find a gateway elsewhere, away from the eyes of the Sea. Then, the rest is up to you. Good luck, Black Raven and you Heart-Stealers."
Joker points to the anywhere door that they arrived through.
Niko chuckles. "Ah, apologies. I am Niko, an attendant of the Nyelvet room. I followed these people here because I was bored."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Wanna join us?" I asked Anghel
Anghel

"Me? Oh... I am not worthy, and I have lost the power to traverse dimensions... yet you may have the gateway... very well. I, Anghel Higure, the Fallen Angel of Judecca, shall accompany you!" Anghel posed dramatically. A stray breeze ruffled his hair to add to the drama.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Awe, so cute" Ela said
Anghel

Anghel let his hair fall over his face. Was he blushing? "I - I am not cute... I am a mere lowly fallen angel... Let us make haste. Wherever you go, I shall follow."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

Makoto hits the button on her phone and next thing we know, there we are, I blink once or twice (Okay this is where I need help, who would this be for? Drug dealer? Killer? What?)
Anghel

(Worst case scenario, let RNG/a randomizer decide, Fate Weaver. It is your hands that lay the brick of our path.)
Liam

I thought you had the story figured out? Just make something up or nick it from another story and change some details so it's not plagiarism
(edited by Liam)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Okay... how's a weapons dealer? Because from what Arsene said they had a weapon that caused him to become human, so... would weapons dealer work? And I had the major points down, but never thought about what the palace would be for...)
Anghel

(That is an excellent start. Perhaps they had connections with a group that weaves evil through the underground of Tokyo's concrete jungle. Of course, I am just giving suggestions on the road they have taken.)
Liam

You're the story teller. You know best. Have faith in yourself.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Sounds great! Thank you! Now as for the distortion... a pawn shop that sells rare guns? I ain't that creative when it comes to palaces apparently... and is the name Kashana in use anywhere in the game? I haven't gotten very far with my lets-plays... I have watched up until the third palace)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Where is everyone?)
It looks like the sword I have but a bit different *pulls out the master sword*
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

I nodded "That's actually really cool" I said
Anghel

(Apologies, Story Weaver. The writer was occupied with outside things and the realm of Hypnos at the time.) "That sword... I see. You are the great hero, Bellator Viridi!"
Ren glances at the sword and snorts "Pft, I wouldn't even trust that thing to cut bread."
Niko inspects the "master sword" closely. He notices a few pieces missing, mainly some foam from the blade part. "Look, inmate, I understand toy weapons work in the metaverse, but at least get one in better condition. No shadow would fall for that damaged piece of garbage."
(Okay in this rp we name the P5 mc Akira Kurusu not Ren Amamiya if Haley says Akira we all call him Akira) Actually I'm talking about the black spots and the red diamoned shape combaring that to my it looks like a mementos master sword
(edited by Archer4534)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"It actually... looks like Ghirahim... a little" Haley said
Niko shakes his head. "What kind of dumbasses would fall for either of these swords? They look dull as hell. Plus they look damaged to the point of being unusable."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Maybe Evy can heal him" Haley said
He looks really confused. "Heal who, inmate? If you're talking about healing a destroyed toy sword and a rusted, broken sword then you're insane."
"You cannot heal because Gru just informed me that he put up the Anti-gay Mandala over Tokyo. While the Mandala is active, it will weaken your abilities to a minute scale."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"I mean heal Ghirahim, that should fix him right up!" Haley said "Who is Ghirahim again?" I asked
Niko is even more confused. "Okay, who the fuck is Ghirahim? What the fuck is Ghirahim? What even are you people?"
"What? You mean the antagonist of Zelda: Skyworld Sword!? Why would you revive them? Are you guys some kind of... villains!?!" Ren points his Desert Eagle at Haley "Answer or your life is forfeit!"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"No, I imagine that Ghirahim was being forced, after all he was merciful in most battles, although he were merely stalling, but not like he actually wanted to kill the hero" Haley said
"I didn't ask for you to justify, scum. Now, i'm not gonna ask twice, to what ends are you helping Evil Man!?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"I don't believe he is evil which is why I wish to heal him, so that we may gain a great ally and a person who might very well be good in the heart will no longer be seen as a villain" Haley said
Niko shakes his head yet again. "I don't think that's a good idea. Because if you fuck up, it's on you. I will not offer my services to you."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Don't worry, I am a wild card, my personas can keep him under control if he tries something" Haley said
Niko starts yelling at Haley. "THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL! WILD CARDS DON'T CONTROL SHIT EXCEPT THE ABILITY TO USE MULTIPLE PERSONAS THAT YOU CAN PICK AND CHOOSE TO EXPLOIT WEAKNESSES AND KEEP UP YOUR DEFENSES! YOU DO NOT KNOW ONE THING ABOUT BEING A WILD CARD!"
Joker scoffs at the notion of redemption for the villain "It's not up to you to decide who's worthy of being redeemed. Ask the countless lives that have suffered at their hands if they deserve a second chance, then we'll talk." Joker straightens his aim and inches closer to Haley. "As the leader of the Phantom Thieves, I forbid your misconduct."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Oh, so suddenly you believe I am a phantom thief when it helps you? I doubt it, the moment I say I won't you will go back to swearing up and down I ain't a phantom thief, you aren't my Joker" Haley said "my Joker would say that, if he really was being forced he deserves a second chance"
Niko chuckles. "Well sorry to say, but your fanfiction Joker doesn't exist here, missy."
Joker holds the gun, speaking coldly and monotone. "Don't twist my words, I was talking about myself. The moment reality doesn't align with your views, you're choosing to delude yourself? Letting the enemies of freedom themselves roam free isn't what the Phantom Thieves were about." He tightens the grip on his gun "'We were doing the right thing,' is what Skull said in the depths of Mementos. You claim to have been with us all along, but how would you not remember seeing firsthand how our actions affected our targets? Even after seeing all that, do you really think even someone like Shido deserves a second chance!?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"He wasn't forced, like I believe Ghirahim was" Haley said "If he were forced, he would deserve a second chance like you tried to give to Akechi, not deserve a lack of mercy" she continued
Niko pipes up. "How about the principal of Shujin Academy? He was forced to keep Kamoshida around to make sure the school had an all-star volleyball team, and he was also tasked by Shido for things. But he was still a bad guy who placed his job and his own life onto a student to assist evil."
"Even then, acting on superstitions alone? You know nothing about being a Phantom Thief except for what your false memories tell you. You can't be trusted to make the world's decisions. Hand the swordperson over to me, i'll figure out what to do with it, okay? You can trust me." He pulls back the gun towards his right shoulder, releasing the grip slightly
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Trust you? Your judgement seems as distorted as the palace we are currently at" Haley smiled "or else you wouldn't point a gun at one of your own" Haley turned away, this was the first time that I saw her like that while I was human, her black mask made her look as elegant as a princess, she was beautiful like this, she walked towards the doors and I quickly followed, as did Makoto, but not before commenting "Joker, I don't know why, but you don't seem like yourself" she said
Niko laughs at the group. "Are you challenging the trickster? I know for a fact this is the true one."
"Trying to escape, are you? I won't allow it! The fate of truth itself hangs in the balance!" Joker's trenchcoat transform into a shimmering gold color, a blue card with an omonious face on it floats in the air until Joker crushes it in his hands "Satanael-no-okami, Chains Of Judgement!" In an instant, huge golden chains rise from the ground and thin air, binding around Haley's whole body and restricting her moments. Essentially, this would prevent her from moving A vulgar voice shouts from the shadows "You serious? Who are you, trying to walk away from the Phantom Thieves!?" This person had yellow hair and wore a leather jacket, their face being adorned with a skeleton mask. One referred to as Noir and a cat-like being also jumped out, surrounding the group as they try to leave.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

Light appeared around me, blinding me for a moment, for a moment it was like I was back to who I was, except... this time I wasn't standing with Joker, the light disappeared, though I knew I still had my human form, my strength from when I was a persona was mostly back, Makoto stood beside me, as did Ela, (You could actually see his old form when he was blinded, and you wanted a fight, well now you got one)
"Not gonna say anything, huh? Fair enough After all, there's only one way this can go!" Joker shares a glance and nod between each of his teammates, each signifying their plans. "This'll be a cinch, Satanael-no-okami, dual guard!" The demonic goddess materializes behind Joker, and with a sleight of their hand the party is covered with blue and yellow shields, fending off magical and physical attacks respectively. Skull chimes in after Joker, placing his left hand on his mask and tugging on it. "Guess it's my turn, guys. Son Goku, Psyche Up!" He is surrounded by a stark purple aura flying densely around him Mona simply tries to move away from the enemy, inching towards cover.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Guys, stop! These are our friends! Not our enemies! Don't attack them!" Makoto yelled I nodded, "We aren't meaning to start a fight, Twilight wants to heal someone who she thinks was forced to do evil, not that much unlike Akechi... who you wanted to join you guys, Twilight has been one of you for months, she has told you what she thought about Ghirahim, that he was forced into it, and still, when she has a chance to see for herself, you guys turn on her like rabid pitbulls, are you gonna turn on all of us because of this? Because if so, you lost me for sure, because if that's what even one of you plans... I guess I was wrong about you, but... you weren't like this when I disappeared though... I thought you would always fight for justice... but if you can turn against your own for wanting to learn something or help someone... then where is the justice in that?" I asked I stared at them, memories of when I first appeared to Joker and Ryuji's reaction were the only things keeping me calm, as little as that calmness was...
Joker grits his teeth determinately "I ain't turning on anyone, your corruptions have blinded you from the truth. You mean to release a great evil onto the world, and to try and do that without anyone else's consent, no less. True Phantom Thieves wouldn't just do whatever they pleased, we'd never get anywhere if that was the case. If you truely don't want to fight, give the swordperson to me. I won't ask again."
Anghel

“Ho... My Crimson Eye continues its search...” Anghel stood up and struck a pose that wouldn’t be out of place in a certain anime. “I remember from the tales of a land in the sky that the Demon Sword had nothing but evil in his heart. Though I was once a menace and was given mercy by Edel Blau, I cannot say the same for the Demon Sword. Thou art defending a devil with the whispers of his kind in his ears. While your heart is pure, Regina Noctis, thou art being swayed by serpent tongues.”
Niko chuckles again. "Akechi was not forced to do evil. He did it of his own accord. He did it to get closer to Shido only to kill him because of personal issues he had with him. He was only existent to have a traitor among you. That's it, nothing else."
Anghel

"I... we were talking about the Demon Sword, not the Paladin of Corrupt Justice, but I appreciate your input. That only intensifies the importance of finding the latter. ... Oh, nevermind. I see thy point now."
(edited by Anghel)
He gets a little surprised. "O-oh! Sorry, I didn't notice you there, I was talking to the inmates who attempted to test my strength not too long ago, even though they were not the true guests of the Nyelvet Room."
Anghel

"I see, I see. It is a pleasure to meet you, White Cat of Fate." Anghel bowed.
Niko smiles. "Ooooh, fancy." He bows back. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well... Wait, I didn't catch your name, last time I checked."
Anghel

“Anghel Higure, Fallen Angel of Judecca! Though my power has waned, I hope to assist those fighting against the Paladin of Corrupt Justice.” Despite his words, Anghel had all the energy of a mere chuuni highschooler. Still, something about him swayed the minds of those who actually took him seriously.
Niko nods. "Mhm, interesting, interesting. Well, it's nice to meet you, Anghel." He doesn't take them too seriously, but, well. They'd have to prove themselves first for Niko to take them seriously.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

Haley reacted to Anghel better, "Very well, Anghel, and our point was that very thing, that even though Akechi chose to do evil, they wanted to give him a second chance, I may not have been a phantom thief then, but I heard about it plenty of times" she said When she would finally break free of the chains, she nodded, I knew her well enough that if she had the blade that was Ghirahim with her, she still wouldn't have given it to Joker, but rather, to Anghel, she didn't trust Joker right then, and even I was having troubles trusting him and I was his persona, "I won't heal him until further notice" Haley said I chuckled lightly, finding it funny how Joker would likely be very offended that she wouldn't listen to him, but to Anghel, suddenly though, I felt... something, Haley could feel it to as she started to look around, someone else was here... "Lets keep moving, answers lie within here hopefully, not just for me but maybe even something about the psychotic breakdowns" I said I turned to the door, Ela's persona appeared and went up to Joker, "Please don't do that again, you're my little buddy" she said She ruffles his hair before going up to Ela, she would do that to anyone,
Niko shook his head. "Akechi did not deserve that second chance, and fate seemed to agree. That's why he died. He was a sacrifice, and he will always be a sacrifice."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

Whoever was there, I could tell they started to leave after that comment, that's when a thought slipped into my head, "Could it be Akechi? Could he be the one who's here?" I wondered I looked around and noticed Akechi way off in the distance, walking away, he paused and looked back at me,
Akechi strides over to referred person, tipping his hat. "Excuse me, mi lady, I am looking for a gentleman known as Ren Amamamiya. Have you seen him by any chance? He offered to take me out to breakfast, and I am particular hungry by now."
DID SOMEONE SAY BREAKFAST?! *A wild Jaguar Warrior appears.* Nyah ha ha. Bet nyou thought you'd seen the last of me. Nyow! Let's go... Wait, what were we doing again?
Niko waves at Jaguar. "Ah, hello fellow attendant. To fill you in, me and the trickster prevented these dumb inmates from reviving an evil sword spirit. Now they are seeking Akechi, which will have drastic effects if we do not strike Akechi down ourselves. Do you wish to assist me?"
Nyeh? You need my help to kill a zombie? *Jaguar Warrior pulls out their Naginata.* Sure. Why not? I'm bored.
Niko smiles and takes out the compendium. "Alright. Let's go."
*Her mafia style coat hanging from her shoulders, Jaguar Warrior thrusts their arms towards Akechi.* Prepare yourself, Zombie Inmate. We will show you nyo mercy.
(Looks like an entirely serious confrontation is about to occur. Oh yeah, were you planning on doing Akechi twilight?)
OOC: TBH, I'm fully expecting Twilight to step in and stop us this time. Which I'll go with if they do.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(I am the one playing Akechi, and he didn't go up to anyone, he stopped and looked back) Akechi continues walking onward, then I notice Haley look up over all of a sudden, "Did ya someone say something?" She asked "I didn't, why?" I asked "Could swear I heard someone whispering" Haley said
Niko decides to attempt to follow Akechi. Gotta make sure the string of fate is not severed.
*Jaguar Warrior decides to go with Niko after Akechi.* If one Zombie gets away, it might start an apocalypse. I'm not gonna let that happen.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

He'd easily disappear from sight, part of me suspected him to be a ghost, and I had nothing to say otherwise, I could only wonder until I learned the truth, the two following cats would still be left there, likely without a clue as to where to find Akechi if he was anything other than a ghost, (Meaning there is no appearing with him right now, he went somewhere that no one knows where he is)
Niko now knows extra tracking work is needed. "He couldn't have gone too far. Perhaps he went to mementos. Or maybe a palace. Assistance of a navigational persona might be required."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Lets go!" Haley yelled
Niko looks around for clues. If push comes to shove, he can always regroup at the Nyelvet Room, maybe ask for advice there. "Gotta be something."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(You aren't supposed to find him) Haley continued walking, her brown hair flowing behind her, I quickly caught up with her, "He is still alive... I didn't think he'd start with those psychotic breakdowns again... and him wearing his old mask... the one he wore when he was with us... I never thought that he would not only continue with those... but wear that mask while doing it... I can't believe him..." I thought
Niko goes back to the Nyelvet Room to regroup. "Well, hopefully I can find him soon. I must make sure the string of fate is not severed due to a walking plot point."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

with Akechi for a moment (no teleporting to him or any of that, it's just a slight hint of what will come) "I must put a stop to this... poor Arsene has already been caught up in his scheme... but I will do anything to stop this, even if it results in my death... like should have happened last time..." Akechi said back to the others (okay not really a hint but rather just allowing you to know who ISN'T behind the psychotic breakdowns goodnight)
Tohru Adachi is behind the psychotic breakdowns
Well *puts the swords away* let's hope it'll be in use
Joker turns towards Archer and narrows his eyes "Ah, yes, the 'utter bastard of lust' arises. People like you disgust me!"
*looks at him as my voice changes* Don't try to act cool Akira we still have a palace to take care of
"You mean you still have a palace to take care of, right? Or did you expect me to help you?" He flicks his knife around in the air
*voice change back* Well I can always lead the Phantom Thieves if u don't want to lead them
"Well, now, who ever said anything about that? We've got bigger fish to fry, so we don't really have time to waste on the issues of everyone." The rest of the Phantom Thieves all nod in agreement "If you really want us to take care of the problem, make an official request and we'll get to it when we can."
*is in the palace* Well my secret power will do I guess
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(You'll never see who is behind the psychotic breakdowns coming) Haley walked ahead, though her mask was black, it seemed to glimmer in the darkness, "Say, should I have a codename? I mean my situation is very different from yours but wouldn't it make sense?" I asked Haley giggled lightly, her eyes sparking, "I really wouldn't know" she giggled
Niko bides his time. Maybe Akechi will appear in whatever palace the inmates are going to. Once they enter, a Nyelvet Room door will appear, and he can simply go into the palace.
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

Haley kept giggling, she was actually really cute, she smiled lightly
I bet this is what Haley looks like https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72adjL1wi1ra0cfqo1_400.jpg
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

"Twilight?" I said lightly Haley looked at me, her codename was Twilight so naturally she responded to it, "Do you think... I'll always be like this?" I asked "I don't know... I wish I did but I don't" Haley said Her eyes glimmered lightly, her brown hair falling back to her shoulder blades and her arms falling to her sides, "We need to watch out for shadows and figure out how exactly you got that form, let's go" she said
Nyah. Poor I think is still fake Arsene. *Jaguar Warrior peaks out of the Nyelvet room at everyone. They begin eating a bacon sandwhich.* This is a good soap opera, Nyah
Niko looks over to Jaguar. "Well, shall we enter the palace ourselves and hunt down the walking zombie plot point?"
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(You are supposed to leave Akechi be) Haley, Ela and I keep on going, getting into fights with a lot of shadows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWULCfJ2PGA Niko enters the palace himself, making sure to keep an eye out. He decides to stick to higher places to scout the joint, and also to have a lookout position. "If only there was navigational personas in the compendium."
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

After we beat yet another shadow, Pixie would appear beside Haley, "Hello" she said "Hi Pixie" Haley giggled The two of them started talking, that was one unique thing about her: she talked to her personas like she would anyone else, actually she was commonly nicer, and she actually did that with all personas, one time when Carmen came out to heal Ann, Haley just started talking to her, she did that with everyone of the personas, several times when I came to heal Joker she would start with me, I realize I always did think she was cool, because she didn't see personas as beings that help in battle, she saw them as friends who sometimes help when you're in a fight, she always said that if Akechi was still alive she would track him down just to talk to Robin Hood, but if a persona came out when there wasn't a battle Haley would talk to them, and at times, with some personas, she would talk to them in battle, like Captain Kidd, I chuckled lightly when I remember the time that in the middle of a battle she started trying to make small talk with Captain Kidd, and weird enough: it worked, she even got Goemon to stay and chat after the first time she started talking to him in a battle, suddenly I remember the time she made them all take a selfie with her, she was that fond of them, but on some occasions she would take one, let's just say we all happened to be on the way out and she had a special little camera thing with her and she made us take us a selfie, "We're gonna take another selfie when we get to the real world, because we can there now" she said I chuckled, of course she would remember,
Niko calls out from his lookout point. "But that's not how it works you dumbfuck!"
FBI Man had managed to tap into her phone, so they could aee the photos she took. They track down the location and enter the palace, surrounding the vicinity along with Haley "Freeze! We have you surrounded!"
*pat's Haley's head* Lets go Twilight (Niko how's Blake doing)
(edited by Archer4534)
Niko goes further into the palace. He's determined to find his target. "Come out come out wherever you areeee..." OOC: away from you, so i'd say good
(Yeah the whole me training with Blake was a lie) *goes inside thepalace safe zone*
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(The FBI wouldn't have any business with something in Tokyo, for one, two they couldn't get into the metaverse without the metaverse navigator, you guys are making me feel tempted to let this for so that I won't have to deal with way over half of you, y'know, I could easily start a group chat and only invite the people I wanted, cutting out the shitposters, I am giving you a pretty fair warning, I was starting to take it but you guys went back to being complete pains in the ass, it started to become more or less minor pains in the ass but I am getting tired of it, again, and now I know how to handle it, this roleplay isn't a joke so go find a joke roleplay if that's what you want, but this isn't one so stop, please or I will let this one die and start a chat,)
(Yeah, Narrator-kun is right. The FBI is American. Here let me fix this, Nyah. THROAT CLEARING NOISES!!!) PSIA (Public Security Intellengence Agency AKA the Japanese FBI) Man had managed to tap into her phone, so they could aee the photos she took. They track down the location and enter the palace, surrounding the vicinity along with Haley Freeze! We have you surrounded! (There you go. FIxed it.)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Don't make me turn this into a chat that cuts you out, they couldn't get into the metaverse)
They did it in Persona 5. They can do it now, Nyah. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE JAPANESE!
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(Why would they be at it again? Hmm?)
MaskedTwilight
Thread Creator

(You know what? You won't stop, so screw it)
Simple. Are the Phantom Thieves just? Say, for the sake of arguement, theres a commanding force in the PSIA who doesn't believe so. That person tracked you down and sent their men in to capture you for so publically destroying a public figure that they were good allies with. They couldn't believe that their ally was such a corrupt figure, so blamed it all on the phantom thieves. They found you, a phantom thief as you are, through the PSIA's network and waited for you to enter a palace to strike! THAT IS WHT THEY WOULD BE AT IT AGAIN!
Gleamstar took a sip of tea while watching from the good ol' Velvet Room TV. "While it's a bit derailing, this is actually pretty interesting, I'll admit. Much more interesting than whatever was going on before." She picked up a phone and called Jaguar Warrior. "Okay, whatever you do, DON'T tell them about our secret stash of catnip. Ya hear me?"
*Jaguar Warrior picks up the phone.* Nyeh? Oh. Nyo problem, boss. You can trust me.
(Honestly Twilight, we usually ignore things like who can enter the Metaverse or TV World on this site.That said, I can understand that this is a bit derailing... But I'm gonna agree with Gleamstar. ) A pair of people wander down the streets, far removed from the madness of the Metaverse. Focused on their own madness really, one a young woman who looks slightly in awe at the city with long black hair dressed in a plain shirt and pants, with a black leather jacket on. The other a slightly older man who's just smiling and glancing about, and wearing a sharp business suit with no tie. Ashlyn: "Alright so... Tokyo, why exactly are we in this city again. Just fill me in here Malcolm." M: "Not like we had anywhere better to practice right, word on the street is that this version of Tokyo is... More than a bit strange, the kinda strange you gotta get better at dealing with. So let's get a look." They'd just glance around, the crowded city is quite the sight from Ashlyn's viewpoint. The man is more concerned with whatever they might find around here though, and if they can exploit it.
Niko yells out just because. "I'M TRYING TO FIND AKECHI SO I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! POINT AT HIM IF YOU SEE HIM!"
[Niko's voice would draw...something to them. For the most part they would look like a boy carrying a sword but their face was clearly off putting. A blank stare and a unchanging smile. They would loudly shout back at Niko.] "I am Son Goki. I am here for expierence and gold."
"Akechi has both, help me find him."
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?