About
Contact
Donate
Register

Are the phantom theives real?
Click to go to bottom
Post your thoughts here
is it theives or thieves?
Isn’t Etika the guy that screams at smash reveals?
yes.
What did he do?
Luck

He was having some sort of freak out and was on social media at the time... you know what, there is an entire thread on this. Give me a sec.
(edited by Luck)
Luck

https://phansite.net/forum/topic.php?topic=16320
Ah ok that makes sense
Luck

yo welcome
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm a phantom thief and I can say for certain Archer believes Labrys is best waifu. Also phantom thieves don't exist
Mono

They will never be real, sadly.
Mono

We do know that. They are fictional characters from a video game. They do not, and could not exist. If you could show me something concrete that they could be real, I'll change my mind.
Mono

No. Change of Hearts isn't something with the thieves, as they aren't fucking real.
Not a chance, they're just a myth made to spark fear. You really think some high school delinquent can stand up to Shido?
Maybe, It can happen, but unlikely.
[spoiler][/yes and I,Goro Pankechi will betray them
phjanf thief are not real because i, gor akec, have given them slapp
WoT
archer god da- wait, you're not archer
Well they should not die
Thank you ren
Yes and they took Etika's heart. His treasure must have been an amiibo of Roy or something.
Who knows maybe they use this site, maybe some people made their own team
its a me mario and i believe they are real so i will send an invintation for smash bros i cant wait to look at them after i send it
- - - What if the true Phantom Thieves were the friends we made along the way..? - - -
What friends
Hahaha so true we are all broken on the inside
In a way, aren't we all phantom thieves? What I mean is, that we can change the hearts of everyone around us, so aren't we all phantom thieves?
Huh, I never thought it in that way
There's some positivity for you.
I really hope they do
I hope they exist... However, changing peoples’ hearts through some alternate universe kinda seems unlikely to me.
That'd be cool though...
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?