About
Contact
Donate
Register

P5 Protagonist name
Click to go to bottom
On your play-through(s) what did you name your protagonist? I went with BBBam04 Yeet, because BBBam04 is my username and Yeet because I couldn’t think of a last name...
i just named him akira kurusu (this was before the anime came out so we didnt have the canon name. also i like the name akira more anyway). pretty boring, i know but eh.
his nama jeff
BBBam04
Thread Creator

i just named him akira kurusu (this was before the anime came out so we didnt have the canon name. also i like the name akira more anyway). pretty boring, i know but eh. I would’ve chosen the “cannon” name for Joker, but I got to the party a bit late so people were split between Akira and Ren. So instead of picking sides I went with something stupid.
I always go with Akira, no exceptions.
- - - I had basically self-inserted myself and used my actual name. I will not say what it is, for obvious reasons. - - -
My first playthrough was Ren Amamamamia(not really), then when I got to new game plus I named him Toasty Crumbs.
Samuel R. since that is my name.
BBBam04
Thread Creator

I enjoyed that bit of Elmco lore. I prefer Akira to Ren though. I find Ren just too simple sounding...
I did Joker Ross for mine. Idk what I was thinking.
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?