Tot_Pop

Yep, don't forget to say hi. Hi page 9
How long till we get to page 10?
Now, now, let's not get hasty here
Let’s absolutely get hasty here
elmco

11? ehy not go all the way to 30
Tot_Pop

We can’t go to 30 because the forum has problems handling threads that approach 20 pages, so we’ll have to settle for like, 18
Damn, that sucks
RIP
F...
Imagine it never ends...
Page 69 would be the greatest achievement of mankind
Oh shit, Luna's back
Are you really planning on letting this die so easily? I'm slightly disappointed.
You fool, this thread never dies!
I've come to make an announcement. Iron Man is a bitch ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his metal fucking iron dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "This Big" and I said "That's disgusting" so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Iron Man you got a small dick! It's the size of this walnut except way smaller, and guess what? THIS IS WHAT MY DICK LOOKS LIKE! THAT'S RIGHT BABY! ALL POINT, NO METAL, NO PILLOWS. LOOK AT THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BALLS AND A BONG! HE FUCKED MY WIFE, SO GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA FUCK THE EARTH! THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER PISS! EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA FUCK THE EARTH, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER. I'M PISSING ON THE MOOOOOOOON!!!
Y'all about to get purified
Wow eight months
(edited by Raccoon2)
Disgusting
Holy fuck
Hey, no god-damn cursing on this Christian-ass phansite.
Shut the fuck up anime swordswoman
Hey, I'm not an anime swordswoman. I'm an anime swordsgirl. The difference is at least 3 years
Pedantic much?
Why be anime when you can be american
why be american
why be Aishiomi
fuck you got me there
oof
Micah

Pain.png
I've come to make an announcement. Mashin Chaser is a bitch ass motherfucker, he shot my fucking sister. That's right, he took his scrappy fucking Break Gunner out and he shot my fucking sister, and he said his Break Gunner was "This Big" and I said "That's disgusting" so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Mashin Chaser you got a small Break Gunner! It's the size of this walnut except way smaller, and guess what? THIS IS WHAT MY ZENRIN SHOOTER LOOKS LIKE! THAT'S RIGHT BABY! ALL ROUND, NO BREAK, NO TUNES. LOOK AT THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE A MOTORCYCLE! HE SHOT MY SISTER, SO GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA SHOOT HIS BOSS! THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER KASKARN! EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA SHOOT HEART, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER. I'M SHOOTING ON ROIDMUDE 001!!!
Cool.
I’d thought leaving this thread and coming back a lot later hoping it would die but it’s still not dead
With Kidz Bop Magic, there's no way this lit thread will ever be game ended.
The thread will never die! Mu ha ha ha!
Dang, I didnt expect this thread to be alive Why mods havent lock this thing yet???
(edited by Chie_chan)
I don’t understand this website, I never will...
Tot_Pop

There’s never been anything to understand.
Flareon

We don't exist
we never have
Natsuki

https://i.redd.it/wwcb4xq8gwd31.jpg
Why understand when you can oversit?
Ba-dump-psshh
Why did someone delete their post after bumping this? Do they know how the game works?
It doesn't
Wolfram

A game of tricking you foes and try to be the last one standing... maybe the person did that to make sure that the person they don't like didn't win but at the same time didn't want themselves to win or it could be that they thought it wasn't the right time to post it or it is like we think and they didn't know how to play but whatever it is, we will find out later
the trick is that there is no winner
o o f
The winner is this @locked bastard next to the thread title. Anytime he shows up, nobody can type anything. Such a scumbag.
Wolfram

See like @Ludovico said, their is no winner in this war except for the person who locks this thread. Yet we hope for the slightly chance that they don't say anything and lock this and let us have a chance of victory. But until that day comes, we hopelessly fight over something we know we will lose.
well, mods dont usually do that, they only locks it if this violate the rules. Other than that, they would usually spectate
They might lock it if no one talked in it for a month or something
Wolfram

Until everyone just doesn't talk in this, which is highly unlikely to happen for awhile, then this will go on forever.
Threads auto-lock after like 9 days of inactivity so it won't take a month. However, mods have locked previous LPW threads for a large quanitity of inane posts rivaling spam
Thank you, Sayaka-chan, very cool.
Not dead yet.
We sure are breathing oxygen right now
They did it again
Did what?
What else
the thing, they did the thing
The thing?! How dare they!
Hifumi TogoMod

Dang, I didnt expect this thread to be alive Why mods havent lock this thing yet??? Soon.
Flareon

Getting post in before lock
Oh cool, it's Hifumod. Before we get locked just wanted to say hi.
Cease
Flareon

No.
CEASE
Flareon

Nay.
Fine, you may continue
Flareon

Negatory.
Its kinda scary that Post has over 2000 posts
That sentence didn’t make any sense
Many things make no sense in these sorts of threads
Understandable
Queef
Thread Creator

how is this place
Painful as always
(edited by TheRemitron)
this thread is just an extended conversational thread
that it is, 'twas kinda the point. At least of the first
Facinating thread
See here I thought them mods were supposed to lock this thread. My parting gift was for nothing. I hate life now and am going to go take a shower.
The thread can not be locked. It’s too powerful
then we just have to not post here anymore to lock it automaticaly
Not until I’m the one with the last post!
You fools! It will be I who has the last say
Flareon

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP
Uh...?
This is still going? Wow. I thought this would end a month after it began, but here it is, still going on. Shows what i know.
Heroes Never Die!
This is a hero? holds butterfly.
Bing bong bing bing bing bong
I really hope people won’t start to spam and random garbage just so they can become the last post
then why not try to come up with a subject to talk about? like what part of meat do you like the most?
The white meat. It makes nuggets and tenders.
Clown

then why not try to come up with a subject to talk about? like what part of meat do you like the most? I really like the taste, it's usually meating all my expectations
That was awful
Y'all I bought some fuckin takis from my school vending machine and they had NO SEASONING!!! I'm gonna riot
laughs in still in summer break
Well, even though Im not on break anymore still not going to revise for the big exam \(-▪-▪-)/
I am a fucking vampire and/or bug that you guys can never seem to kill
Wow this is still going AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN
C R E E P E R
Oh no it's you again
Jeez you got the lyrics wrong! It’s “A W W M A N” not Oh no it's you again Smh
I was hopeful thinking I was gonna win with that message, maybe this one?
don't feel too bad, watching your hopes get crushed is part of becoming an adult. The next part is turning into a giant mermaid
Just let me win so I can be free
no
Whoever wins is whoever Hifumod lets post before they lock this thread.
Someone kidnaped me like a week ago and won’t let me be free until I win
Good luck escaping I guess
Yeah man sounds like a you problem
It’s seems to me that I’ve been thrown under the bus, but it isn’t without good reason
Are you saying that you do deserve to be thrown under the bus? Because it’s true
Ahhh, thank you rem for noticing
Yeah I didn’t know what to write so I decided to point out the obvious. Lesson learned. Don’t point out the obvious for Internet points
I for one shall say that Hifumi Togo is the best mod we have and therefore is deserving of my uttermost respect That said, gimme the win before Hazama catches up to me saying he likes pp or anyone else, I reject you all
(edited by Naoki-Kashima)
You like just sucking up or do you also lick feet?
I prefer snorting the feet until they are inside my nose with a glorious SNRXXXX sound, so yes
CalCal

funni sitcom owo
Did... Did you just say “owo”...
(edited by TheRemitron)
seriously, everyone knows its pronounced OwO
B E G O N E
What ever he said
Go to page
You have to be to logged in to post
Register
Username Password Email
(optional, used only to recover your password, can be added later)
Forgot password?